剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
That's great. W-why didn't you tell me?
太棒了 你怎么没早告诉我
Because it's Serena.
因为那可瑟琳娜
She worms herself out of everything,
她有死而复生的那个能耐
and I needed to make sure that there was one more nail
我需要确认把她钉死在棺材里
in her coffin-- something that would force
某种迫使她的家人朋友
her family and friends to look at her differently... Forever.
永远用另类眼光看待她的事情
What did you do?
你怎么做的
They took Serena to St. Margaret's
他们带瑟琳娜去了玛格利特大街
on a drug overdose.
导致她嗑药过量
Oh, my god. You drugged her?
我的上帝 你给她下毒
Don't worry. I don't think there was any permanent damage--
别担心 至少对她的健康
to her health, at least.
不会有永久性的损伤
That was not part of the plan.
这可不是计划的一部分
Well, I made it part of the plan.
我把它算做计划的一部分
My financial support,
我的资金来源
apartment, Columbia,
我的公♥寓♥ 还有哥伦比亚大学
Nate...
内特
Look, this isn't just about you anymore.
这不仅仅是自己的事了
If there is a line that you wouldn't have crossed,
要是你有个道德底线
you should've told me before I lost everything.
应该在我一无所有前就告诉我
Happy thanksgiving, brother.
感恩节快乐 哥哥
You know, I'd never even been to Brooklyn
瑟琳娜和丹·汉弗瑞相遇前
until Serena met Dan Humphrey.
我从来都没去过布鲁克林
Now I know the drive way too well.
现在我都对路程很熟悉了
I missed my flight and I forgot to call daddy and Roman.
我错过了航♥班♥ 还忘了给爸爸和罗曼打电♥话♥
They'll be worried.
他们肯定很担心
I should do that when I get home.
我到家后就得赶紧给他们打电♥话♥
It'll be way too late there now.
现在太晚了
We should go back to my place, see what food I have.
回我家吧 看看我那里还有什么吃的
Maybe watch a movie?
看场电影
Dorota downloaded a whole bunch of MGM musicals
多洛塔下载了一箩筐米高梅音乐剧
for the plane.
供我在飞机上消遣
She said it would cheer me up.
她说这些音乐剧会让我开心
I know how much you love Cyd Charisse.
我知道你爱极了赛德·查里斯
Blair.
布莱尔
I'm sorry. I'm just a little bit of a mess right now.
抱歉 我现在有些心烦意乱
After everything that happened today,
在经历了今天所发生的事情之后
the thought of losing Serena forever...
一想到会永远失去瑟琳娜
Maybe a part of me is questioning
也许也是在质疑我
what I said to you last week.
上周和你说的那些事
I showed up today for Serena.
我今天是为瑟琳娜而来
What you said was right.
你说的没错
We need to be on our own, figure out where we go from there.
我们得靠自己 好好想想我们到底如何发展
Otherwise, we're just torturing ourselves.
否则 我们只是在自我折磨
This isn't torturing me.
这不是在折磨我
I can't be your friend right now,
现在不能做你的朋友
As much as I wish I could.
尽管我希望我可以
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm not. I got to spend a little more time with you.
我不觉得 我得花些时间和你在一起
Happy thanksgiving, Chuck.
感恩节快乐 恰克
Sorry.
对不起
Oh, no, it was me.
没事 是我的过错
Hey, Juliet. See you next week?
茱丽叶 下周见了
I'm actually going away for a bit.
其实 我要离开一阵子了
Visitor Pass Juliet Sharp
来访者通行证 茱丽叶·夏普
Juliet?
茱丽叶
Oh, no.
不
He's really spent this time getting his life
他真的花时间将自己的生过得井然有序
hasn't he? Uh-huh.
不是吗
And here I thought all the times he wanted me to come out here,
我还以为每次他想让我来
he was up to no good.
是因为他过的不好
I love saying "I told you so."
我得说那句 "我早跟你说过了"
Well, you have a right to.
你有权说这话
I'm proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
You've always held this family together.
你总是能让这个家破镜重圆
All right.
好了
Well, I'm glad you let me.
也很高兴你给我这个机会
I'll see you at grandfather's. I'm gonna say bye to dad.
祖父家见 我去和爸爸道别
Okay.
好的
Maybe tell him the good news?
也许可以告诉他这个好消息
I'll call you a car.
我帮你叫辆车
Okay.
好的
Do you know that once upon a time,
你知道感恩节
thanksgiving was my favorite holiday?
曾经是我最喜欢的节日吗
I guess we should know better at this point.
我想我们此时此刻更了解这一含义
At least Serena's safe for now.
至少瑟琳娜现在安全了
Did you find Jenny?
你找到珍妮了吗
She texted she was on her way back to her mother's.
她给我发短♥信♥说去了母亲家
oh, good.
太好了
Listen, lil, I don't totally understand this,
听着 莉莉 虽然我不是十分清楚
but I-I think Jenny had something to do
但我想珍妮肯定对瑟琳娜的事
with what happened to Serena.
做了些什么手脚
well, whatever happened, um,
不管发了生什么
Serena did what she did.
瑟琳娜的事 事已至此
And if anyone should accept responsibility, it's me.
如果要人来承担这个责任 那也是我
It was my job to raise my daughter
把女儿养大 教会她如何面对
to make the right choices
世事无常时 怎样做出正确的选择
when life didn't go as planned,
是我的职责
and I failed.
但我失职了
Parenting can only go so far.
父母也只能做到如此了
And you and I couldn't be any more different
我们在这方面
in that regard.
太相像了
Yet we both have daughters we can't control.
我们都管不好自己的女儿
Hey, what do you say to packing up some of this dinner
这样如何 我们把这些
we never had and, um,
没动过的晚餐打包
spending the rest of the holiday at Ostroff with the family?
然后一家人一起去康复中心过节怎么样
Oh, my Gosh.
真烦人
Oh! You know what? I have one stop to make,
这样吧 我还有点事要办
And then I'll meet you there, okay?
办完事后我直接过去 好吗
Absolutely.
当然
How many times do I have to go courtney love on your ass
我到底要整你多少遍 你才能明白
before you get the message? I don't want you here!
这里不欢迎你
The girl in gossip girl's blast isn't serena.
"八卦天后"爆料上的那个不是瑟琳娜
What?
什么
It's Juliet.
是茱丽叶
We had a plan to turn everyone against her.
我们计划让所有人都与她为敌
When you and Chuck were exposed at his party, that was me.
让你和恰克曝光在派对上的是我
You?
是你
And while I was doing that, Juliet was kissing Dan and Nate.
而那个时候 是茱丽叶去吻了丹和内特
We were both dressed exactly like serena.
我们打扮得和瑟琳娜一模一样
This is from her costume,
这是她的装束之一
and it's what she wore in those photos.
就是那些照片上她戴的面具
That's a pretty tall tale from a not too reliable source.
荒诞的故事 不靠谱的人
Blair, what reason do I have to come clean?
布莱尔 想想我为什么要来坦白呢
Like it or not, you know me,
不管你喜欢与否 你了解我的
and you know that I love a good game as much as the next girl,
你知道我和她们一样喜欢那些把戏
but I would never want to hurt Serena for real.
但是我从未想过去伤害瑟琳娜
Juliet did,
茱丽叶却想那么做
and she used Vanessa and me to do it.
她利用我和瓦内萨来达到目的
Are you willing to go double agent,
那你想不想做个双重间谍
help me bring juliet down?
帮我整倒她呢
I wish I could, but you were right
我希望我能 但是你驱逐我的做法
in banishing me.
是正确的
I thought I could change, and I didn't.
我以为我能够改变 但是没有
So I think the best thing for me to do is go...
所以我觉得我最好还是离开吧
and stay gone.
远离这里
Thanksgiving without Jenny Humphrey...
没有珍妮·汉弗瑞的感恩节
what fun would that be?
还有什么乐趣呢
Juliet's apartment's empty.
茱丽叶的公♥寓♥已经空了
I'm pretty sure she left town.
我敢肯定她已经离开了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表