剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You can confront them. They'll deny it,
你可以质问他们 虽然他们会否认
but it's true. I overheard them myself,
但这是真的 我亲耳听到的
and believe me, if I was lying just to mess with you,
相信我 如果我想借撒慌来糊弄你
It wouldn't be something as unbelievable as this.
我肯定不会编这么个不可思议的谎
I'm surprised Rufus is letting you be at the brunch table.
我真惊讶 鲁弗斯会让你来吃早午餐
He's usually very territorial about his waffles.
他一般不让外人碰他的华夫饼
Your stepfather and I have come to an understanding.
你继父和我已经取得对方的谅解
Besides, he's out on a mission right now.
而且 他这会有事不在家
Well, I am intrigued and proud of both of you.
这一幕真难得 我为你们俩感到骄傲
I know you're making this work for my sake.
我知道这是为我做的
Oh, and here I thought you were doing it for me.
我还以为是为我做的呢
Hey, mom.
妈妈
Hi, sweetheart.
亲爱的
How was the sleepover?
昨晚怎么样
It was good. It was... So good,
非常好 非常不错
That, um...
我想
If it's okay with you, aunt Lily,
如果莉莉姨妈不介意的话
I-I'd like to stay in Serena's old room,
我想住瑟琳娜以前住的那间房♥
Catch up with the family, make up for lost time.
跟家人叙叙旧 弥补以前失去的时光
Oh, I think that's great, Charlie.
我觉得很好 查莉
Charlie, that's a mistake.
查莉 这样不好
What happened wasn't so long ago.
那件事才过去没多久
You're not ready for this.
你还没有准备好
I am.
我准备好了
Because of you, I know who I am,
因为你 我了解了我自己
And... Nothing's gonna change that.
什么也不能改变这点
And thanks for supporting me.
谢谢你支持我
Why don't I show you your new room?
我带你去看看你的新房♥间吧
My god. I suck at that.
我的天 我真差劲
You'll get better with practice.
多练习就好了
What? She's gonna be fine. We'll take good care of her--
怎么了 没事的 我们会好好照顾她
You don't understand. A few months ago,
你不知道 几个月前
She left college because...
她离开了学校 因为
Wh-what's going on, Carol?
发生什么事了 卡萝
Just promise me that you will make sure
向我保证 你一定会找人
someone watches her closely, okay?
把她给我看紧了 好吗
I promise.
我保证
Hey, you're awake.
你醒了
I'm not sure if I ever fell asleep.
我不知道我有没有睡着
You, uh... Still thinking about your mom?
你 还在想你妈妈的事
Yes, but not for the reason you think.
是的 但不是你想的那个原因
My dad always said she never tried to contact us.
我爸总是说 她从来没有联♥系♥过我们
But I can't help but wonder
但在他撒了那么多谎之后
since he lied about so much other stuff--
我忍♥不住去想
Maybe he lied about her, too.
也许在这件事上 他还在撒谎
You could find out for sure, you know.
你会知道真♥相♥的
You could look for her.
你可以去找她
Walking down the primrose path,
在这条最易走 也最易出乱子的路上
You risk finding hell instead of
稍有不慎 不仅找不到幸福大道
happily ever after.
反倒跌入万丈深渊
Save me a waffle, but first we have a surprise.
给我留个华夫饼 不过先给你们个惊喜
You're socializing with my mother?
你在跟我母亲打交道
That is surprising.
这个确实挺吃惊的
Rufus has gathered the family, darling.
鲁弗斯把一家人都叫齐了 亲爱的
The whole family, because we are having a family photo.
全家人都齐了 因为我们要拍一张全家福
Lily, I assume you know Laurie Simmons?
莉莉 我想你知道罗瑞·西蒙吧
So great.
太好了
Hi. Uh, this is a family portrait,
嗨 因为现在是在照全家福
So I'm assuming you are cousin Charlie.
所以我想 你应该是查莉表妹吧
Yeah. Hi.
是的 你好
You're Dan?
你是丹
How long you gonna be here?
你会在这里待多久
Depends, I guess.
我想 看情况吧
Okay, I'm good to go if everyone else is.
好的 大家准备好了吗
Ah, Cece, come on. You're sitting next to me.
茜茜 过来 你坐在我旁边
Oh, how about if I'm in the middle
我坐在中间怎么样
Between you and William?
坐在你和威廉之间
All right.
好的
Look at me.
看着我
Lily, you want me to...
莉莉 要我去接电♥话♥吗
Oh, that's all right. Um... Just let it ring.
没事 就让它响吧
I want my family photo to capture this moment.
我希望 此时的氛围能被这张全家福记录下来
That's my Lily.
这才是我的莉莉
okay, say "Cheese."
好了 喊"茄子"
As with any journey, who you travel with
无论是哪次旅途 重要的不是目的地
can be more important than your destination.
而是与谁为伴
Why does love have to be so hard, Dorota?
爱情怎么这么伤不起 多洛塔
All I ever wanted was a simple fairy tale.
我只是想要个简单的童话故事
Kate Middleton has it,
凯特·米德顿都得到了
and I have much shinier hair.
头发比她更亮泽的我怎么得不到
Although she does have a better assortment of hats.
虽说她有不少漂亮的帽子
Don't despair, Miss Blair.
不要绝望 布莱尔小姐
Destiny full of surprises.
人生处处充满惊喜
You never know who you'll encounter along the way.
你永远不知道 一路上你会遇到谁
Who knows? Maybe fairy tales come true after all.
谁知道呢 也许童话最终会成真
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
X.O.X.O 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表