剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
What, the fact that you were willfully ignorant
怎么 你这种故意的不知情
is supposed to make me feel better?
难道可以让我感觉好点吗
You wanted an internship. I wanted this one.
你只是需要个实习机会 而我就要这个
So why didn't you just sabotage me?
那你为什么没有陷害我呢
You had every opportunity.
你应该有的是机会啊
Guess I must have some undiagnosed brain injury,
肯定是我脑子出毛病了
because I stupidly thought
因为我居然愚蠢地以为
that this fake friendship might be real.
这个虚假的友情可能是真的
Damien Dalgaard, of all people--
达米恩·达尔加德 这么多人里面
you know what kind of person he is.
你最清楚他的为人
Oh, so now you wanna get all sisterly?
怎么 你要用姐姐的身份来压我吗
You're dating a demon.
你这是与狼共舞
Can't you see
难道你看不出来
he's using you like he did Jenny?
他是在像利用珍妮那样利用你吗
Why? 'cause nobody could ever like me for me?
为什么 就没有人会真正喜欢我吗
Hey, I know what it feels like when you think
听着 我知道呼天不应
you got no one to turn to.
是什么感觉
Who the hell are you?
你又是谁
I'm Ben, Serena's--
我是本 瑟琳娜的
Non-rapist but still technically ex-con former teacher.
没强♥暴♥ 但严格说来是有前科的前任老师
You have taken up a lot of time over the dinner table
你可是我们家里餐桌上经常
at our house.
谈到的人啊
I'm sure all that drama has been overshadowing
我想那些闹剧肯定影响到了
what's going on in everyone else's life, especially yours.
大家的生活 尤其是你的生活
No offense, man, but mind your own business.
无意冒犯 先生 但管好你自己的事吧
When I got locked up,
在我被关在里面的时候
I... befriended some not very good guys.
我 交了一些不太好的朋友
Found out the hard way,
吃了不少苦头
when you do things that betray who you are,
一旦做了违背本性的事
it can become very difficult to recognize yourself.
再想认清自己就很困难
I don't wanna see that happen to you.
我不想让那发生在你身上
Please, Eric.
求求你 艾瑞克
Mom did this awful thing,
妈妈做了如此糟糕的事情
And--and you went away to Ostroff,
然后你又去了奥斯特罗夫治疗中心
and I was looking so forward to just being away with Elliot
而我真的很期待和埃利奥特在一起
and having somebody to talk to,
可以有个人陪我聊聊天
And then he broke up with me, and I didn't have anybody.
但是他却跟我分了手 我孤独无依
You always have me.
我一直在你身边
No, I didn't. You were off chasing some judge,
不 你没有 你去找什么法官了
trying to help him.
想要帮他
I don't want to feel sad.
我不想伤心难过
I didn't wanna feel anything, and the one thing about Damien
我不想有任何感觉 我之所以会找达米恩
is he is a good distraction, but...
是因为他可以帮助我分散注意力 但是
you're right.
你说的没错
Thank you.
谢谢
I won't see him anymore.
我不会再见他了
Um, Serena, can I speak to you?
瑟琳娜 可以跟你说两句吗
It's okay. I gotta go anyway.
没关系 反正我也要走了
What Juliet did-- has it crossed your mind
你有没有想过 茱丽叶所做的事
that Ben was at least partially responsible?
本也有一定责任吗
He wanted revenge because he thought I put him in prison.
他想报复是因为他以为是我把他送入监狱
But that's in the past. You know, he just gave Eric
但那已经过去了 他刚劝艾瑞克的时候
some really fatherly advice, helped convince him
就像父亲一样 他说服了他
to stay away from Damien Dalgaard.
远离达米恩·达尔加德
Damien?
达米恩
Look, I would love to explain,
听着 我很乐意解释一下
but I need to find Ben right now.
但我现在必须得去找本
Epperly, uh, it's Dan Humphrey.
艾柏利 我是丹·汉弗瑞
I know I ruined your party
我知道我弄砸了你的派对
and humiliated your boss
还让你的上司难堪
and there's no reason for you to want to listen to me right now,
我知道你现在根本不想听到我说话
but I've got to tell you something.
但我必须向你说明一些事
Eric.
艾瑞克
I just heard that you've been hanging out with Damien.
我刚刚听说你跟达米恩混在一起
Are you doing drugs?
你在吸毒吗
You know, I could lie and say no.
你知道 我可以骗你说我没有
Um... But I bought sleeping pills.
但是 我买♥♥了安♥眠♥药♥
And then I needed Adderall to wake back up,
所以我需要苯♥丙♥胺♥混合盐制剂才能醒过来
but that was it, and, um,
但除那以外就没有了 还有
It was stupid, and I'm done with it.
我知道那很蠢 我已经不干了
If you need help, I wanna make sure you get it.
如果你需要帮助 我会帮你的
No, I don't care about the drugs.
不 我根本不在乎什么药品
Damien was just there when no one else would listen.
没有人愿意听我说话时达米恩刚好在我身边
Ben, wait. Please don't avoid me.
本 等等 请不要躲着我
I wanna be your friend.
我想做你的朋友
Serena, it's a lot easier for me to start over
瑟琳娜 如果我要重新做人
without any reminders from my past.
没有过去的影子会更简单
But why? I saw you talking to Eric,
但是为什么 我听到了你对艾瑞克说的话
and it reminded me of what you were like
这让我想起了你曾是多么好的一个人
at boarding school.
在寄宿学校的时候
I'm not that person anymore.
我已经不是那个人了
Yes, you are.
不 你是的
You wanna know why I've been avoiding you?
你想知道我为什么一直躲着你吗
Because I see that look in your eye,
因为你的眼神所暗示的
and I know exactly what it means.
我很清楚是什么意思
But I don't wanna be with you.
但我不想跟你在一起
I didn't reciprocate back then, and I don't now.
我当时没有回应你 现在我依然不会
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry, S. Looks like the only thing
真遗憾 S 看来这个冬季
you'll be snuggling up with this winter are warm memories.
你也只有回忆相伴了
I'm not heartbroken. I'm humiliated.
我不是心碎 只是觉得丢脸
I was falling for someone who wants nothing to do with me.
我喜欢的人竟然根本不想搭理我
And I thought I found my calling,
我原以为找到了职业方向
and now the only thing that brings me any joy
现在唯一有意思的事儿
is planning Dan Humphrey's long, slow demise.
就是计划怎样让丹·汉弗瑞慢慢消失
Epperly?
艾柏利
It's 9:20, where are you?
都九点二十了 你在哪呢
W-what are you talking about? You fired me.
你什么意思 你把我炒了啊
Yes, and then dan confessed that you were the one
是 但后来丹坦白说是你
who called jeremiah, and he took credit for it and then
给杰瑞米亚打的电♥话♥ 他抢了你的功劳
staged that whole wrestling stunt to embarrass you.
而且故意跟你摔跤让你出丑
I was totally wrong about him. If you're gonna be
我真是看错他了 如果想暗算别人
a backstabber, just stab some backs, you know?
那么就在背后捅刀子 明白吗
Are you saying...
你意思是
That Alex White is styling eight looks today,
阿历克斯·怀特今天要做八个造型
and I need someone to steam the couture? Yes.
需要有人去熨衣服 我就是这个意思
I'll be there in 15. You know what I just remembered?
我十五分钟内赶到 你知道我想起来什么吗
If you really want something,
如果有什么真是你梦寐以求的
you don't stop for anyone or anything until you get it.
那就没有任何人或事能阻拦你
Thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你来见我
Serena told me how helpful you were with Eric yesterday.
瑟琳娜说昨天你在艾瑞克的事上帮了大忙
Just saying what I thought.
口说我心罢了
Ben, I realize my wife hasn't treated you justly in any way.
本 我知道我妻子对你的态度非常不公
I'd like to help.
我想帮你
You're not gonna offer me more money, are you?
你不会再给我钱了吧
You deserve a real shot at getting back on your feet again,
要想重新站起来 你需要个立足点
And that's gonna be tough to do living in a halfway house.
要在出狱者中转舍里重整旗鼓太难了
I have an extra room at my loft,
我顶楼还有个房♥间
And I-I'd love it if you moved in.
我希望你能搬过来
After everything that's happened,
经历了这么多事儿
it's the least we can do.
这算我们了表心意吧
I haven't experienced a lot of kindness lately.
最近我到处遭白眼
I gotta think about it, but... sounds good.
我会考虑的 听起来不错
Take your time.
慢慢来
hi. Could you connect me to Room 312, please?
你好 请帮我转312房♥
Howard Archibald.
霍华德·阿齐布尔德
What do you mean, he's checked out?
什么叫他退房♥了
Yeah.
好吧
This winter...
这个冬天
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表