剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
He was trying to save my wife.
他当时想要救我的妻子
No one knows the truth, not even Raina.
没有人知道真♥相♥ 就连蕾娜也不知道
She thinks her mother left me for another man.
她以为她母亲跟别的男人跑了
When my father died, we were in a good place.
我父亲去世了 而我们现在处于优势
You're trying to rob me of that.
你在试着击溃我
You'd say anything to hurt me.
你会挖空心思来伤害我
Perhaps. But I think you know your father well enough
也许吧 但以你对你父亲的了解不难想象
to believe that he was capable of deliberately taking a life.
他会为了自己的利益不惜夺去一条生命
I hope your stepmother enjoys rotting in jail,
希望你继母享受在监狱里发霉的日子
protecting the legacy of the great Bart Bass.
只为保护伟人巴特·拜斯的遗产
Yeah, I'll have the same.
给我来杯一样的
Lily turning herself in is already on "Gossip girl."
莉莉自首的消息已经被发到八卦天后上了
Looks like my fake post of big news turned out to be prophetic.
看来我的假新闻成了预言
This is gonna hit the upper east side
这件事会震惊整个上东区
like a hurricane.
就像飓风一样
Serena, Eric, Lily--
瑟琳娜 艾瑞克 莉莉
They're gonna need us now more than ever.
他们会比以往更需要我们
And not us. Dan and Blair-- individual entities,
不是我们 丹和布莱尔 两个独♥立♥个体
Two proper nouns separated by a conjunction.
一个连词分割了你我
Or a comma, if--if mentioned in a list.
如果在一个名单里 就是一个逗号♥
Which is rare, since we have nothing in common,
不太可能 因为我们毫无共同点
and are, in fact, opposites.
事实上 我们完全相反
The kind of opposites who do not attract.
不会相互吸引的反极
Most definitely not.
大多数情况却不然
No.
绝对不会
The world just wasn't ready for a Humphrey-Waldorf friendship.
大家现在还不能接受我们俩做朋友
It's been nice not being friends with you.
不和你做朋友的感觉真不错
Let's--let's not do it again sometime.
那我们以后也别再重蹈覆辙了
Hey, everything okay?
没出啥事吧
Shut it down.
取消吧
What?
什么
This.
这个派对
All of this--shut it down.
让这儿的一切 马上消失
Thank you for coming down, Mr.Donovan.
谢谢你能赶过来 多诺万先生
Mrs. Humphrey has signed a full confession
汉弗瑞夫人已经在口供上签了字
but has one demand she says is non-negotiable--
但她有个要求 而且没有商量的余地
that your record be expunged immediately.
那就是立即清除你的在狱经历
I'll be seeing to it personally.
我一定会亲自努力办成这件事
I know it doesn't make up for anything--far from it.
我知道这根本弥补不了什么 远远不够
But it's a start--
但对你来说这是个开始
a fresh start for you.
一个全新的开始
Thank you.
谢谢
Ben...
本
My daughter has a good heart--
我女儿心地很好
much bigger than mine.
她比我善良得多
And she cares for you.
而且她非常在乎你
I care for her, too.
我也很在乎她
I always will.
直到永远
If you don't mind my asking,
如果你不介意我这么问的话
you seem in pretty good spirits
我觉得你状态很好
for someone facing possible jail time.
即使是要进监狱了
Do you have kids?
你有孩子吗
A boy--Max. He's almost 8 months.
有个男孩儿 叫Max 快满八个月了
Yeah, he does.
会
Well, my kids haven't smiled at me for a long time,
我的孩子们已经很久没对我笑过了
and tonight when I told my daughter
今天晚上我告诉我女儿
I was coming down here,
要来这儿的时候
she said she was proud of me.
她说她为我感到骄傲
And she smiled.
她还对我笑了
When we finish up , I'll wake a judge.
等我们弄完这个 我就去找个法官
I know our ties to the community.
我们与外界息息相关
We won't object to bail. It's a good thing
我们不反对保释
you've got an excellent lawyer. You're gonna need him.
好在你们的律师很棒 你们会用到他的
Rufus.
鲁弗斯
Hello.
你好
Will, what the hell are you doing here?
威尔 你在这儿干吗
Cece called me,
茜茜给我打电♥话♥
told me about, uh, Lily's situation.
说莉莉出事了
Cece called you?
茜茜给你打电♥话♥了
That's right. Jumped in a helicopter as soon as I heard.
没错 听到消息我就坐直升机赶过来了
Are Serena and Eric here as well?
瑟琳娜和艾瑞克也在这儿吗
No, they're not, and I suggest you leave.
不在 我建议你最好离开
I'm not the only one that remembers why you were run
大家都还记得你上次
out of town after your last visit.
为啥从这儿逃跑
I appreciate your concern, Rufus.
谢谢你的关心 鲁弗斯
Uh, I'll tell you what. I'll let Cece explain everything.
这样吧 我让茜茜向你解释
She's flying in as soon as she can.
她会马上赶过来
What?
什么
I don't think Lily quite realizes what she's in for.
我觉得莉莉现在还没意识到她现在的处境
It's, uh, time to circle the wagons, Rufus.
鲁弗斯 现在我们得齐心协力
That's what we do best.
这是我们最好的出路
What are you talking about? It was fouled.
你在说什么呢 明明犯规了
You call that a foul?
你说这是犯规吗
Maybe you're not as smart as you look.
也许你根本没那么聪明
See you upstairs?
我上楼等你
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干吗
You weren't returning my calls.
你没回我电♥话♥
I was hoping you'd come back here.
我在想你可能会回这儿
I didn't want to leave without saying good-bye.
我想在离开之前跟你告别
I'm heading back to Chicago...
我要回芝加哥了
tonight.
今晚就走
I'm not coming with you.
我不会跟你走的
I know Lily turned herself in,
我知道莉莉自首了
but that doesn't change anything between us.
但这并不能解决我们之间的问题
I wasn't expecting it to.
我没抱这个幻想
I just hope one day...
我只是希望有一天
you can forgive me.
你能原谅我
You've grown into an amazing woman, Raina.
蕾娜 你长大了 而且非常优秀
You're strong, tough,
你坚强 能吃苦
and decent.
办事可靠
And even if you don't feel proud
即使目前你不再为
to be my daughter right now...
你的父亲感到骄傲
I've never been prouder to be your father.
我却因为有你这样的女儿感到无比自豪
You look more like your mother every day.
你越来越像你母亲了
Have you seen Blair?
你见布莱尔了吗
No. She left a while ago. I'm assuming she went home.
没 她刚走 可能回家了
Chuck, talk to me.
恰克 你得和我谈谈
My mom just turned herself in to protect you.
我妈刚去自首完全是为了保护你
Why'd you shut down the party?
你为啥要突然结束派对
Nothing to celebrate.
没什么好庆祝的
What are you talking about? The company is safe.
你说什么呢 现在公♥司♥安全了
You're about to be the head of your father's empire.
你将成为你父亲公♥司♥的掌舵人
It's what you've always wanted.
这不是你一直梦寐以求的么
What I wanted-- all I ever wanted--
我想要的 我只是
was to know him, for him to let me in.
想了解他 让他接纳我
He lied to me until the day he died.
可他一直到去世之前都在骗我
I need to talk to Blair.
我得和布莱尔谈谈
She's the only one who will understand.
只有她能够理解
Understand what? You're not making any sense.
理解什么 你在胡说八道
Chuck, maybe you should go upstairs and get some sleep.
恰克 要不你上楼睡会儿吧
I have to find her.
我得找到她
Well, I'll come with you.
好吧 我和你一起
The question of whether we can fight fate
我们是否有能力和命运抗争
will always remain a mystery.
是个未解之谜
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干吗
But the bigger question
但更重要的是
is what happens when we stop fighting it?
当我们停止反抗的时候 一切又会何去何从
I don't know. Is Serena here?
我也不知道 瑟琳娜在吗
No. What's going on? Is everything okay?
不在 怎么了 你还好吗
I've been walking around the city all night
我整晚都在城里晃荡
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表