剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
The saddest part is that I'd come to the same conclusion.
但可悲的是 我得出的结论不变
But... now that I know I'm ready, i realize you're not.
我已经准备好了 而你却没有
What?
什么
And I thought that after everything you went through--
我以为你经历了 在布拉格生活的日子之后
Prague, Eva, Russell, that...
跟伊娃和拉塞尔的感情之后...
Maybe you'd changed.
也许你已经改变了
But who was I kidding?
我这是在骗谁啊
Don't say that.
别那样说
You have years before you're capable of a real relationship,
如果说 你真的会全情投入一段感情
if you ever will be.
那也是很久以后的事情了
I'm sorry, Chuck.
我很抱歉 恰克
Lily, I... did not sabotage the photo shoot.
莉莉 我没有破坏合影
I hope that you realize that.
我希望你清楚这一点
Ohh. I'm not even sure I care if you did.
即使你做了 我也不会在意
I mean, let's face it.
面对现实吧
Me, Cece, and carol all in the same room--
茜茜 卡萝和我同处一室
The night was doomed to be apocalyptic.
那么此夜注定将会不欢而散
But the fact that my rebel sister
但是事实是 我那个
has been judging me all these years
一直靠妈妈的钱 来过活的反叛妹妹
when she was taking money from my mother--
这些年来还一直对我有成见
That's a whole new spin.
真是没想到
Remember when she moved to Maui,
还记得她先是搬到毛伊岛
Dallas, and then downtown Detroit?
达拉斯 然后再搬到底特律市中心吗
Anywhere your mother wouldn't go?
只要是你妈妈不去的地方
And now she lives on a houseboat.
现在她住在船上
And you live in a penthouse.
而你住在顶层公♥寓♥里
Yeah, for now.
对 目前是
And then it's the big house.
马上就蹲监狱里了
Lily...
莉莉
Tonight was supposed to be a way to forget that.
今晚本来是用于遗忘那一切的
Listen, nobody knows what your sentence will be,
听着 没人知道最后的判决是怎样
And your family's here for you,
即便是搞砸了 穿着银色紧身衣跳舞
even though they're screwed up and dance in silver leotards.
你的家人也都会支持你
Unitards, and they were gold.
是全身紧身衣 金色的
Thank you, William. You're right.
谢谢你 威廉 你是对的
I just spoke to Julia Chaplin
我和朱莉娅·卓别林谈过了
and found out that Benedikt Taschen was traveling
贝内迪克特·塔森在旅行
and never got your message.
他没有收到你的消息
The Van der Woodsen photo was the editor's idea,
范德·伍德森家族合影是编辑的主意
and William had nothing to do with it.
威廉与此事无关
Well, if that's an apology, Rufus, uh, I accept.
如果这算道歉的话 鲁弗斯 我接受
Come on. Let's, uh...
走吧 咱们
go get our family and go home.
去找家人 然后回家吧
I had no idea.
我不知道该怎么办
I know.
我明白
Nice suit, though.
西装很漂亮
Thanks.
多谢夸奖
Uh... What did you want to talk to me about earlier?
早些时候 你想跟我说什么来着
Oh, I just wanted to make sure you knew that
我只是想让你知道
that kiss meant nothing to me
那个吻对我毫无意义
like it did to you.
对你也毫无意义
Oh. Right.
很对
Social experiment gone wrong.
社交实验偶尔也会出错
A princess kissing a labrador.
公主亲了一只拉布拉多犬
Uh, I appreciate you not calling me a toad.
我很感激你没有把我比喻成蟾蜍
Uh... Blair, your prince is out there waiting for you.
布莱尔 你的王子一直在等你
It might not be me or Chuck,
既不是我 也不是恰克
but... he's out there.
但他一直都在等你
Your princess is, too,
你的公主也是如此
if you're ready for her.
如果你准备好了的话
All these years, all you did was lie to me.
这些年来 你一直在骗我
I made some mistakes, but I was trying to protect you.
我是犯了错 但是我的本意是想保护你
How, by secretly taking money?
通过私下里接受外婆的钱
By making me feel horrible about who my relatives were?
让我讨厌自家亲戚的为人
I'm not 8, mom.
我不是八岁小孩 妈妈
I'm 18. I don't need to be protected.
我已经十八岁了 我不需要你保护我
I only wanted what was best for you.
我只是想把最好的给你
You mean what's best for you.
你总想着把最好的留给自己
Well, that ends tonight.
够了 今晚就到这里
Charlie, don't.
查莉 别这样
So... epic betrayal by mom,
被妈妈史诗般地背叛
aborted photo shoot, no place to sleep.
合影也没拍成 没有地方落脚
What would Serena Van der Woodsen do?
瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森会怎么做呢
Well, the salted caramel gelato at il Laboratorio
意大利冰淇淋实验室的盐腌焦糖冰淇淋
can end wars.
能够平息一切
Take me there.
带我去那里
Did someone say "Gelato"?
是不是有人提到了冰淇淋
Oh, Blair, this is my cousin, Charlie Rhodes.
布莱尔 这是我的表妹 查莉·罗兹
Hi. The Blair. I'm honored.
你就是那个布莱尔吗 我很荣幸
And I'm craving vanilla pecan and a girls' night.
我要香草山核桃和一个闺蜜之夜
Let's get outta here.
咱们走吧
Come on.
走吧
Poor lost prince.
心烦意乱的可怜王子
What's the point of having a kingdom
如果只能独自执政
if you have to reign alone?
拥有整个王国又有何意义
Still no word on the sentencing?
还是没有判决的消息吗
Uh, no, not yet. Um...
没 还没有
Did you know that Martha Wtewart taught crafts in prison?
你知道玛莎·斯图尔特在狱中教人手工吗
The flight's in a few hours.
我的航♥班♥几小时后就要起飞了
I hope we hear by then.
希望到那时候能有结果
And... I hope
我还希望
that Charlie speaks to me on the plane.
查莉会在飞机上跟我说说话
Serena said they had a great girls' night.
瑟琳娜说昨晚的闺蜜之夜挺不错
Probably just what she needed--
也许这才是她需要的
In light of, you know,
那是因为你
your decades of massive hypocrisy.
长♥期♥以来一直虚伪造作
I so wanted you to think I was different,
我一直很想告诉你 我变了
that I'd gotten out.
于是我选择了离开
Oh, when you left L.A., I had...
在你离开洛杉矶之后
I had no one.
我就一个人了
And then one day, I was 24,
当时我住在汽车外面的草坪上
living out of my car,
那时我二十四岁
buying a pregnancy test
有一天我去药店买♥♥了一支测孕棒
at that drugstore up on laurel.
就是月桂树旁边的那家
Everything changed.
从此一切都变了
I did not want mom's help,
我不想得到妈妈的帮助
but it wasn't about me anymore.
从此之后 我就再也不是我自己了
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
And have you find out I failed?
难道你看不出 我做不到吗
After you rejected me and everything I stood for?
而且还是在你拒绝我和我的一切之后
No way!
根本不可能
I did not reject you.
我没有拒绝过你
All I ever wanted was your approval.
我只是希望能得到你的认同
Well, you got it now.
现在你得到了
Turning yourself in,
主动投案自首
not giving a damn what people think--that's my lily.
不在乎别人的想法 那才是我的莉莉
Will you come visit me in prison?
你会来监狱看我吗
I will smuggle you pot brownies.
我会偷偷带布朗尼蛋糕给你
So have you thought about what you're gonna say to your mom yet?
你有没有想好 要怎么跟你妈妈说
I figured it would just kind of come to me in the moment.
我想到时候 我就知道该说什么了
She's never gonna let me do it.
她不会同意我这么做的
What is this "Let"? You're an adult.
什么叫"同意" 你都是大人了
You make your own decisions, and you say
你要自己做决定
that you hope that she supports you.
而且你还说 你希望她支持你
I'm starting to realize why you're so scary to her.
我开始明白 为什么她觉得你很可怕了
You wanna get that?
你不接
No.
不接
So I know you don't want to hear from me,
我知道你不想接我电♥话♥
but I had to share.
但有些事情我想和你说一下
Dan Humphrey kissed Blair Waldorf.
丹·汉弗瑞吻了布莱尔·霍道夫
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表