剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
She's intelligent. She's intuitive, you know?
她很聪慧 凭直觉行事 你都知道的
She--she weeps when she watches "Nights of Cabiria."
她会一边看《花街春梦》一边落泪
How do you know that?
你怎么知道这个的
Uh... Serena told me,
额... 瑟琳娜告诉我的
but listen, the point is,
但是听着 重点是
If Blair's happy,
如果布莱尔此刻是幸福的
then maybe you should let her be.
你应该祝福她
You care more about Blair's happiness than I knew.
想不到你还这么关心布莱尔的幸福
Yeah.
是啊
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你的配合
Epperly, I found out who blair kissed.
艾柏利 我知道布莱尔亲吻的对象了
I'm going to need one more favor.
我要你再帮我一个忙
I worked hard to keep you away from this world.
我多么努力 不让你接触这个世界
I didn't want you to become a socialite
我不想让你成为
obsessed with clothes and clubbing
着迷于品牌服饰 夜店狂欢
and getting your picture taken.
享受被狗仔街拍的社会名流
That's not fair.
这不公平
Fair is irrelevant. I'm your mother.
与公平无关 我是你的妈妈
I make the rules. You need to trust me.
你的规矩由我定 你要相信我
I have never lied to you.
我从未骗过你
Listen, I want you to return everything that you bought
听着 我希望你把买♥♥的东西都给退回去
And meet me back at my hotel.
我们等下在酒店碰面
Uh, necklace?
还有你的项链
For god sakes, Carol, it's a necklace,
天呐 卡萝 只是条项链
Not a heroin needle.
又不是注射毒品的针头
We were just hanging out.
我们只是一起出去逛逛
And you bought her $1,000 worth of clothes.
你光给她买♥♥衣服就花了一千
That's obscene.
太奢侈了
We're leaving. I'm just here to say good-bye to mother.
我们要走了 我只是来和妈妈道别的
I just got your message.
我刚刚收到你的消息
I can't believe you won't come upstairs.
真不敢相信 你都不准备上楼了吗
Carol, please. Serena didn't mean any harm.
卡萝 拜托了 瑟琳娜不是有意的
You and I were just having so much fun together,
我们刚刚度过那么欢快的时光
And William and Rufus got the photo shoot back on.
威廉和鲁弗斯又将拍摄恢复正常了
At least stay for that.
至少目前看来是这样的
You may think
你可能觉得
it's okay for your kids to have superficial values,
你的孩子可以有奢华肤浅的价值观
but I left this life to raise Charlie in the real world,
但我离开这样的生活 让查莉生活在现实生活中
and I am not letting you seduce her.
我不准让你们诱惑她走上这条路
Great, then I hope you won't mind
那好 我希望你不介意
if I don't stay and watch you go.
我对你的离开无动于衷
Hey, you okay?
你还好吗
Oh, yes, I'm fine, sweetheart.
恩 我很好 宝贝
You don't have to come up.
你别上去了
Funny.
真好笑
Wanting nothing to do with this superficial world
你既然想和这个肤浅的世界毫无瓜葛
Hasn't deterred you from taking my money.
你为什么没有拒绝从我这里拿钱
Oh, you got what you paid for, mother.
妈妈 你付钱叫我来 我没有食言
I showed up. I was as supportive as I possibly could be,
我来到这里 尽一切可能支持配合
And now I'm leaving.
现在任务完成 我就走人
I send you a check every month.
我每月都寄给你支票
You will stay for this photo.
所以 这次拍摄你要留下
That wasn't part of the deal.
我们当初不是这么说的
Now I'm going to my hotel to pack,
我现在要回酒店打包
And Charlie and I are gonna take the next plane out.
查莉和我准备坐下一班飞机回去
So get this--I got a call that I'm being included
听着 我接到一个电♥话♥邀请我
In the "Modern Royalty" Book.
参加《当代贵族年鉴》拍摄
Hmm, no offense, but why?
恕我冒昧 但为什么找到你
Oh, none taken, 'cause that was my first thought also.
我不介意 这也是我的第一反应
I-I guess there's some "Coup d'etat" Section
也许今年有些非同寻常的"改革"专版
For up and comers.
为冉冉上升的新星而打造的
Uh, yeah, that sounds totally made up.
是嘛 这听起来就像随口编的
Um, you know, Blair is working the photo shoot.
你知道吗 布莱尔在那个拍摄地工作
She called to confirm my mom's call time.
她来确认了我妈妈电♥话♥采访时间
Maybe she got you in?
可能是她把你搞进去的吧
Why, to raise my social status
为什么 提高我的社会地位吗
So I'll be a more suitable suitor?
这样我能更配得上她吗
Actually, that sounds completely like her.
说实话 听上去就像她的一贯作风
And you would usually find that repellent,
你要是在平常肯定会对这举动厌恶至极
except you don't,
但你没有
Because you like her.
因为你喜欢上她了
Does Serena know?
瑟琳娜不知道吗
It was one kiss. There's nothing to know yet.
只是一个吻而已 没什么好知道的
Just... Be--be careful?
你呢 当心点吧
And--and--and,
还有 还有
And wear a nice suit. I have to go.
穿一身像样的西服 我得挂了
Hello? Yeah, this is Eric.
你好 我是艾瑞克
What? No,
什么 不
I didn't know I was expected at the photo shoot.
没想到还会邀请我出席这次的拍摄活动
You're late.
你迟到了
And you're glowing.
你美极了
Why make me bring overnight bag,
为什么让我带上旅行袋
and including La PerLas.
还要带上你的拉普拉
Because... I'm going to tell
因为 我今晚要告诉一个人
That certain someone my true feelings tonight,
我内心真实的感受
And if everything goes as I hope,
如果一切如我所愿
I don't wanna be caught in
我不想做正经事的时候
last year's Chantelle.
穿的是过时款的仙黛儿
I don't think dan Humphrey will know difference.
我不觉得汉弗瑞会觉得有什么不同
Dan Humphrey? What are you talking about?
丹·汉弗瑞吗 你在说些什么呀
The reason you take to bed.
这不就是你卧床不起的原因吗
Shame from emotional affair with lowley boy.
觉得羞耻自己对寂落男孩产生了感情
It's lonely boy, and it wasn't an affair--
是寂♥寞♥男♥孩 还有这不算是产生感情
Just a kiss,
只是一吻而已
which made me see how much I wished it was with Chuck.
让我看清 我多么希望自己吻的是恰克
Mr. Chuck?
恰克先生吗
But your power play go kaput.
但你权利攻势不是失败了吗
Thank you for reminding me.
谢谢你那么贴心的提醒
Look, I wanted to realize my full potential
我希望在嫁给一个有钱有势的男人之前
before joining forces with a powerful man,
能充分挖掘自己的潜力
But Chuck has matured past games and fatwas.
恰克成熟精明 就是这样的男人
I believe we can build our futures together.
我相信我们能一起打拼出我们的未来
And if Chuck is destined to be my prince,
如果恰克是我命中注定的王子
Why kiss any more toads?
为什么还要吻愚蠢的青蛙
Humphrey more labrador than toad.
汉弗瑞比较像拉布拉多犬 不像青蛙
Who cares what beast Dan Humphrey is?
不管了 谁在乎汉弗瑞是哪种动物
Chuck is on his way.
恰克应该在路上了
I'm gonna tell him I'm ready.
我要告诉他我准备好了
It's time.
是时候了
They say that fortune favors the bold.
俗话说"狭路相逢勇者胜"
Thanks.
谢谢
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Look, I'm sorry I left without saying good-bye,
原谅我不辞而别
but as much fun as I had, my mom is right.
但跟你度过的这一天 让我感觉我妈说得对
You know, she sacrificed a lot to raise me the way
她用她认为最好的方式把我养大
she thought was best.
她做出了很大的牺牲
I have to respect that.
我尊重她的付出
Well, she may not have sacrificed as much as you think.
她也许并没付出那么多
But watch out for the bold-faced lies
看来厚颜无♥耻♥的谎言
that come with fortune's favors.
更能带来好处
Hi. Grandma, the book people called and told me
外婆 出版社的人打电♥话♥
I had to come down here A.S.A.P.
让我尽快过来
Oh! Are you Eric Van der Woodsen? All right.
你是艾瑞克·范德·伍德森吗
We need to start setting up for you and your sister.
我们会先给你和你姐化妆
And are you Dr. Van der Woodsen?
您是范德·伍德森医生吗
No. Uh, wh-what's going on?
不是 这是怎么回事
Uh, the revised portrait concept is William Van der Woodsen
更改之后的拍摄人物是威廉·范德·伍德森
and his two children.
和他的两个孩子
What? No, the whole point was to do this for my mom.
什么 我以为是为了我妈
I think the point for Will is to always do something for himself.
威廉通常做事只为他自己
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表