剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
but hard time or not, why would Dan lie to you?
但不管丹过得怎样 他为什么要骗你
I don't know.
我不知道
Because he's looking for an excuse to get away
也许他在找借口逃避吧
and not deal with everything.
他想躲开一切
Okay, so why not just go to Nate's like he said?
那为什么他不老老实实去找内特呢
Because Nate would probably see that he's upset
因为内特会看出他的伤心事
and try to make him talk about it.
然后就会逼他去面对
So he went to the one person he knew would be happy to help him avoid.
所以他去找惟一一个能让他安心逃避的人
Serena.
瑟琳娜
I don't know what to do.
我真不知道该怎么办
Confronting Dan now will only push him further away.
现在直接跟丹谈只会让我们更疏远
Well, if you ask me,
要是我给你出主意
the only way to stop this is to confront Serena.
解决问题的关键是去面对瑟琳娜
And I know just where you can find her.
我知道你能去哪儿找她
Nate Archibald has his
内特·阿齐布尔德带着他那
"I hate to tell you this" face on.
"我不想说可是"的招牌表情来了
Blair's been looking into, uh, Eva's past.
布莱尔一直在调查伊娃的过去
Well, we can't be too surprised about that, can we?
这个对我们来说可都不新鲜了 是吧
She found something.
她查到点东西
Eva is-- or, at least she was-- um...
伊娃是个 或说曾经是个
Chuck, she's a prostitute.
恰克 她可是个妓♥女♥
Nathaniel, I may be nice, but I'm still me.
内特尼尔 我也许好心 但我还是我
You think I didn't already know this?
你以为我不知道这件事吗
Oh! I...
我
Of--of course you did.
你当然知道
Look, I'm sorry. Um, just be careful, okay?
我真抱歉 你自己小心点 好吧
Knowing Blair, she's gonna try and out this whole thing at the party later.
布莱尔可能在晚会上把整件事披露出来
All right? Whew.
注意点
I'm gonna go deal with this stuff.
我要去处理掉这些东西
You sure you don't want to keep me company?
真的不想跟我一起去吗
Yeah, no, I-I-- Vanessa just texted
真的不用 瓦内萨给我发过短♥信♥了
that she's gonna be out late with friends from school.
她要跟学校里的朋友们出去 很晚才回
So I thought I'd catch up on some reading.
我想在家看看书
You guys really do need to talk at some point.
你们俩真该找时间好好谈谈了
I know. Tomorrow. We're gonna talk tomorrow.
我知道 明天 明天我们会谈谈的
Hey. Hey, Dan. I know it's last minute,
你好 丹 我知道现在时间很急
but our conversation got interrupted earlier,
但早些时候我们的谈话被打断了
and I wanna know if you wanna go with me to Chuck's charity thing.
想问问你要不要跟我去恰克的慈善晚会
We could talk.
我们去那儿谈谈
Yeah. You know what? I'd love to.
我还真想去
Perfect. See you later.
好极了 那待会见
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
You know.
你都知道了
Do you see Serena?
看见瑟琳娜了吗
I'm sure she's around here somewhere. Let's take a lap.
她肯定在这里 我们到处转转吧
We're gonna go to the ladies room.
我们去一下化妆间
Will you check this?
帮我存下衣服好吗
Sure.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, where's Chuck?
恰克在哪
I don't know. But, B., don't you think
我不清楚 不过B你是不是应该
you should give him a few minutes to enjoy his event
先让他好好享受一下他的晚会
before you blow up his world?
然后再去摧残他的世界
Fine. Where's Dan?
那好 那丹呢
I don't know, but I know he'll show up.
我不知道 不过他肯定会来
You two look gorgeous!
你们俩看起来美极了
Thank you. So do you.
谢谢 你也是
Though I do question your manila evening bag.
但我对你的粗麻手包不甚赞同
Oh, well, uh, the Paris police sent me Charles' effects
巴黎警方一星期前给我寄来查尔斯的财物
about a week ago-- money clip, passport.
钞票夹和护照什么的
You know, I just keep forgetting.
但我老忘记
His valet is right over there.
他的男仆就在那儿
He'll drop it off in Chuck's suite for you.
他会帮你把它们放进恰克的房♥间里
Wonderful. Thank you.
好极了 谢谢
Look here.
看过来
Chuck, look right.
恰克 看右边
Chuck! Chuck! Chuck!
恰克 恰克
That'll be enough of that for one evening.
今晚这样就够了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'll see you in a minute. Yeah.
我一会儿回来 好的
Chuck.
恰克
Blair. So how's the humiliation gonna go down?
布莱尔 你准备怎么羞辱她
Did your scheme team find Eva's pimp?
你的狗仔队发现伊娃的皮条客了吗
Is he gonna roll up to the press with platforms on?
要不要上台向媒体宣布这个消息
No.
不是
Oh. Well, maybe you'll project a sex tape of Eva and one of her Johns
或许你放一段伊娃和某男人的性♥爱♥录像
as I make my way up the dais?
来欢送我上台
Chuck, I'm not trying to humiliate anyone.
恰克 我不想侮辱任何人
I just wanted you to know the truth,
我只是想让你知道真♥相♥
but obviously you already do.
但显然你已经知道了
Yes, and I don't care.
我知道了 而且我不在乎
How can you not care? This is your mother all over again.
你怎能不在乎 她跟你妈妈一样骗了你
You're giving your heart to a moneygrubbing harlot who only cares about herself.
你把心交给了一个见钱眼开的自私的妓♥女♥
Please don't do this.
别这样
You just can't stand to see someone finally change me,
你就是受不了有人能让我改变
and it wasn't you.
何况这人还不是你
Well, if you believe that, then you really have changed,
如果你信她 那你就真的变了
because now you're a fool!
因为你现在就是个傻瓜
Ooh! That dress is not fair.
这裙子可不够美丽动人啊
Dan. I'm so glad you came.
丹 真高兴你来了
There are actually some things that I wanna tell you.
我有事儿要告诉你
Well, good, because there's some things I wanna tell you.
好啊 因为我也有事儿要告诉你
Oh, isn't that just adorable?
真可不是巧了吗
Hi. There you are.
嗨 你在这儿
What are you still doing with my coat? I thought you said--
你怎么还拿着我的外套 我以为你
Ben needs to see you.
本要见你
Nate, you don't understand.
内特 你不明白
Oh, the reason I've--I've never been to your apartment,
我之所以不能去你的公♥寓♥
the reason you're so hard to make plans with--
你之所以一直那么难约
you have a boyfriend.
都是因为你有男友了
Ben's not my boyfriend.
本不是我的男友
You know, you hate Serena so much
你如此讨厌瑟琳娜
'cause you're exactly like her.
是因为你和她一样
Hey. No, don't. Justjust go.
嘿 别解释了 走吧
Serena had nothing to do with any of this.
瑟琳娜和这事没有任何关系
Really, we're just-- we're friends.
真的 我们只是 我们是朋友
If that was true, you wouldn't have lied.
如果真是这样 之前你就不必说谎了
Vanessa, I'm sorry, but I-I had fun today
瓦内萨 我很抱歉 但今天我玩的很开心
for the first time in a really long time.
很长一段时间以来第一次这么开心
Good for you, Dan. I'm--I'm glad that Serena's so fun,
真不错 丹 我很高兴瑟琳娜让你开心
And I'm sorry that I'm not,
抱歉 我没能让你开心
but I'm just trying to make you deal with your feelings, with your life.
我只是想让你面对自己的感情和生活
Every second of every day.
你无时无刻不这样
I'm trying to help you,
我在试着帮你
because that's what adults do in an adult relationship.
有着成熟感情的成熟的人就应该如此
But if you wanna run around
但是如果你想逃避
and be with Miss fun-all-the-time, that's your choice.
想和"开心小姐"一起 那是你的选择
But you better make sure she's choosing you, too.
不过你最好确定她也选择了你
Did she tell you why she didn't call you all summer?
她说过为何整个暑假都没给你打电♥话♥吗
Or explain to you why she texted you and Nate
或者解释过为何她在回来的那天
the same day she was coming back?
给你和内特都发了短♥信♥呢
I've always only wanted you, Dan,
我心里只有你 丹
but even I have my limits.
但即使是我也会有限度
Take care.
保重
How'd it go with Dan?
和丹怎么样了
Well, Vanessa showed up, so they're talking now.
瓦内萨来了 他们正在谈
I don't know what's gonna happen, but I feel terrible.
我不知道会发生什么 不过我感觉好糟
How'd it go with Chuck?
你和恰克怎么样了
He knew, but he didn't care.
他知道了 不过他不在乎
Well, I guess that's good news then, right,
我想这是好消息 是吧
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表