剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Serena, that video wasn't real.
瑟琳娜 那个视频不是真的
I mean, we did--we did kiss, but it was staged.
我们的确接吻了 但那是在演戏
What about the other time you guys kissed?
那你们之前那一吻呢
Was that for Louis, too?
那次也是为了路易吗
It meant nothing.
那个吻没有任何意义
I'm really glad you two found each other,
我很开心你们有彼此为伴
Because you sure lost me.
因为我不再是你们的朋友了
Wait. Vanessa told her about the kiss, not chuck?
等等 是瓦内萨告诉她的吗 不是恰克吗
Just to be clear, we are not friends anymore.
我只想说清楚 我们再也不是朋友了
All I know about my mom is that her name is Avery Thorpe.
我只知道妈妈的名字是艾佛力·索普
Do you think this will be enough
你觉得这个线索足够
for the private investigator to find her?
让私♥家♥侦♥探♥找到她吗
This one is from 8:00 p.m. The night of the fire.
这是火灾当晚八点的视频
What's on it?
里面是什么
Bart having an argument with a woman--Avery Thorpe.
巴特 和一个叫艾佛力·索普的女人在争吵
Moments later, the building goes up in flames,
过了一会儿 整个大楼化成一片火海
and Avery Thorpe is never heard from again.
从此艾佛里·索普就从人间蒸发了
But being together means going against my family.
但我们的结合就意味着要向我的家族宣战
If I'm going to take a stand, I need to know for certain
而如果我要表明立场 我要先确定
that you feel as I do.
你的感觉和我一样
I do.
我确定
Mom,
老妈
I'm sorry to wake you,
很抱歉把你吵醒了
but I have some news.
但我有件事要跟你说
Once upon a time in the land called upper east,
很久以前 在一个叫做上东区的地方
a beautiful girl met a beast.
一个漂亮的女孩遇上了一个野兽
Andrew, I was thinking,
安德鲁 我一直在想
that video is circumstantial at best.
那盘录影带不过是个间接的证据
My father may have been a coldhearted businessman,
尽管我父亲可能是个无情的商人
but he wasn't a cold-blooded murderer.
但他绝不是个冷血的杀手
There's no proof the fire was intentional.
没有证据能够证明那场火灾是人为的
Let's just drop it.
这件事就到此为止吧
Sorry I ever asked.
不好意思麻烦你了
Thanks.
谢谢
But while the beast locked himself in a tower of ennui,
但是当野兽将自己反锁在倦怠之塔里时
the girl found herself a prince. His name...
女孩却为自己找到了白马王子 他叫...
Louis!
路易
No, no way. I-I-I will defend New York city to the death,
不 不行 我会誓死保卫纽约城的
but you cannot seriously say
我希望你那句"我喜欢纽约大都会
you prefer the Met to the Louvre.
艺术博物馆多过卢浮宫"不是认真的
But I do. I will trade all
当然是认真的 我愿意用所有的
the Delacroix and Davids
德拉克罗瓦和戴维斯的收藏
for just an hour in front
来换取大都会博物馆二楼
of that Kiefer on the second floor.
基弗画作一小时的欣赏时间
Our first disagreement.
这可是我们第一次意见不合
But, um, I must be off.
我 我得先走了
No. Oh, I won't let you go.
不行 我不会让你走的
Blair, it's 2:00 p.m.
布莱尔 现在已经是下午两点了
I've been here since yesterday.
我从昨天开始就待在这里了
And as amazing as last night was,
这段时间真是如昨晚般美妙
I need to talk to the ambassador.
我现在得去和大使谈谈了
It will just be a few hours.
几个小时后我再来找你
A few hours is too long.
几个小时真是漫长啊
We're gonna spend the rest of the afternoon together.
剩下的整个下午我们都可以腻在一起
And later we'll have tea in my salon at the consulate.
然后我们还可以去领♥事♥馆♥里的沙龙喝茶
There's something I want to talk to you about.
我有些话想要对你说
Well, can we talk about it now?
你可以现在说吗
And bonjour.
你好啊
Hey, Serena.
你好 瑟琳娜
I thought you were sleeping at your mother's house.
我以为你在你妈妈那儿过的夜
I did, and as it's 2:00,
的确 但现在都两点了
I started my day several hours ago.
我几个小时前就已经起床了
Sorry I interrupted.
抱歉打扰你们了
Actually, I must be going. I will see you later.
事实上我正要离开 等会见吧
Je t'adore.
我爱你
Oh. If you'll excuse me,
不好意思
there's a tart in my room I'd rather attend to.
我房♥里还有个果馅饼等着我去吃呢
Blair, this fight between us
布莱尔 鉴于我们两之间的战争
has gotten a little out of hand,
已经有点难以控制了
so why don't I be the mature one and admit that I may have
我何不做那成熟的一方来承认我或许对于
overreacted about you and Dan?
你和丹的事情有点反应过度了呢
Really?
你说真的吗
Yeah, so let's just put this all behind us
当然 就让我们把那些不快丢开
so we can gush about Louis already.
一起来谈谈你的新欢路易吧
Oh, yes! Thank goodness, because all this elation was
太好了 上帝呐 不能和你谈论这些
nearly meaningless without being able to talk to you about it.
简直就让这快乐变得毫无意义
Louis is fantastique.
路易真是充满幻想
We share all our secrets and--
我们分享了各自的小秘密
and our dreams for the future--
以及对于未来的憧憬
how he plans to run his kingdom, how I plan to run mine.
像是我们俩各自的治国方略
Sounds like everything you've ever wanted.
听上去就像是你一直梦寐以求的生活
I'm in, S. I'm totally in.
我已身陷其中 S 完全不可自拔
I think he's gonna ask me
我想他将会邀请我
to spend the summer with him in Monaco.
去摩纳哥和他共度暑假
I worry she moving too fast.
我真怕她进展太快了
Ugh. Dorota, everyone knows that with princes,
多落塔 人人都知道只要跟王子有关
things escalate quickly. It's genetic.
事情就会进展神速 这是规律
After all, prince charming knew he loved cinderella
毕竟白马王子在看到灰姑娘迷你得
as soon as he saw her preternaturally tiny feet.
不可思议的脚时就爱上了她
And what about Louis' parents?
路易的父母是怎么想的
After the lengths he went to to hide your date last week,
在他费了这么大劲来隐藏上周的约会后
how are they taking all the press coverage
他们是如何看待那些
about him dating an american?
关于他和一个美国人约会的新闻报道呢
Prince Albert has no legitimate children,
艾伯特王子并没有嫡出的子嗣
so as his first male nephew,
所以作为他的第一个侄子
Louis is next in line to the throne.
路易是王位的第一顺位继承人
I'm sure his parents have their heart set
我相信他的父母把心思都放在了
on an empire-expanding union with a hapless Hapsburg.
如何与不幸的哈布斯堡王朝组成帝国扩张同盟上
But luckily they're in Botswana.
不过幸运的是 他们现在人在博兹瓦纳
They won't be back for two weeks, during which time,
两周之内还不会回来 在这段时间内
the european media will fall in love with me
欧洲的媒体将会爱上我
and win the commoners to my cause.
我也能赢得平民们的支持
Yesterday she watch Monaco play P.S.G.
昨天她在一家运动吧里观看了
at actual sports bar.
摩纳哥队的狙击步♥枪♥比赛
Ah. This afternoon, we're going to church
今天下午我们要去趟教堂
so I can be photographed being pious.
这样我虔诚的模样就会被拍下来
I must find my pillbox hat. Je suis très heureux.
我得把小礼帽找出来 我真是太开心了
You so deserve it.
那是你应得的
Too bad that around here, happy endings often lack,
可惜 在上东区通常找不到圆♥满♥的结局
so if I were B, I'd watch my back.
如果我是B 我一定会小心行事
Well, hello, jeeves.
你好啊 机器人管家
We're watching "Downton Abbey."
我们在看"唐顿庄园"
Edwardian social dramas apparently demand crumpets.
看爱德华时代的社会剧必须要有煎饼陪伴
Nice to see she's finally accepting
看到她能欣然面对软禁这件事
this whole house arrest thing.
我真替她高兴
Between you and me, no matter how much they love each other,
偷偷告诉你 不管两人有多么相爱
no two people should spend 24/7 together.
都不可能全天候的腻在一起
But my time as a drawing room butler
不过我作为上流社会管家的生活
might be quickly coming to an end.
也许很快就要告一段落了
This guy from my old label was wondering
我以前的一个同事问我
if I was into producing a record
是否愿意为他刚签的一个独♥立♥乐队
for a new indie band he just signed, so I don't know.
制♥作♥专辑 但我还不知道如何答复他
You don't know what? That sounds like an amazing opportunity.
这有何犹豫的 听起来是个很好的机会啊
It does, doesn't it? I mean, I-I don't need to be back onstage,
的确是吧 虽然我并不是一定要重返舞台
but I do miss the music world.
但我很想念音乐圈
In fact I'm meeting the rest in half an hour.
而且半小时后 我要和其他成员见面
So, uh, you'll understand if I can't hang out.
如果我去不成的话 你能理解我的心情吧
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表