剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Match, Blair. You proved you can score a prince.
布莱尔你赢了 你证明了你能得到王子
Okay, I admit. You made me jealous.
我承认我很嫉妒
Now let's go back to my place so you can collect your prize.
现在跟我回去 领♥取♥你的奖品吧
Stop this. You're embarrassing me.
住嘴 你这是在羞辱我
What? It's not me who's disrespecting these fine people.
什么 不是我不尊重这些优秀的人
It's you,
是你
pretending you're going to marry this French phony.
假装你要嫁给这个虚伪的法国人
It's a joke.
真是个笑话
Chuck, no one's laughing. Don't do this.
恰克没人说笑 别再搅和了
Come here.
到我这边来
Stop it! This is enough!
住手 够了
No, stop!
住手
Security!
保安
Chuck, go home.
恰克 回家吧
This is enough.
够了
I'm not going anywhere without you.
没有你我哪也不去
Tell your prince where your heart truly lies. Tell him.
告诉你的王子你的真心 告诉他
Tell me.
告诉我
Sir.
先生
Your Royal Highness, I'm so, so ashamed
尊敬的殿下 对于我的朋友和我
and sorry if my friends and I have caused any trouble.
造成的麻烦 我感到非常非常抱歉
Sorry.
对不起
Spotted--a prince torn
现场播报 一名王子要被迫
between choosing his kingdom or his queen.
在江山和美人之间作出选择了
End it. Now.
就此了结
In all my years of public humiliation,
在所有这些年我所受到的当众羞辱里
which--let's face it-- are many,
我得承认 确实不少
that was the absolute worst.
但这次绝对是最糟的
Well, maybe Louis will come around.
也许路易会想通的
Perhaps, but his mother never will,
或许吧 但他母亲永远不会
and who can blame her?
谁又能怪她呢
I should have known my past with Chuck
我早该料到恰克会对我的过去
would come back to haunt me.
纠缠不放的
You're probably gonna hate me for saying this,
我这么说你也许会怪我
but as drunk and inappropriate as Chuck was,
尽管恰克今天喝得烂醉 十分无礼
I still felt a little bad for him.
我还是有点为他难过
What? Why?
什么 为什么
I don't know. I guess I just always thought
我也不清楚 或许我总是觉得
your prince was right here with his empire in Manhattan.
你的王子和他的帝国就该在这儿 曼哈顿
Wait. After what you witnessed tonight,
拜托 在今晚你目睹了全程之后
you're taking his side?
你还帮他说话
No And don't think I don't know it was you
不是 别以为我不知道
that sent princess Sophie that scrapbook from "Gossip girl."
是你把八封天后的剪贴簿寄给索菲王妃的
I assumed it was payback for Dan,
我以为那是因为丹的报复
but maybe you were defending Chuck, too.
看来也可能是为了帮恰克
Blair, I feel awful.
布莱尔 对不起
Louis made me happy.
路易让我快乐
Happy.
快乐
Do you know the last time I felt joy?
你知道我上次觉得开心是什么时候吗
Chuck had brought me into his darkness for so long,
恰克已经把我带进他的黑暗里已经太久了
I'd forgotten what that felt like.
我都快忘了快乐是什么样
And with all your Dan issues,
还有和你之间关于丹的那些事
It's obvious you think your romantic fate was sealed
很明显 你的浪漫情结在11年级
in the 11th grade, but I'm growing up.
就已经被彻底封存了 但我在成长
I wanted something different. I wanted Louis.
我想要些不一样的 我想要路易
All my life, I thought my mother didn't love me.
我一直都以为我妈妈不爱我
Raina, I'm sorry.
蕾娜 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
There was insurance money-- a lot of it.
当时你父亲获得了高额的保险金 很大一笔
Bart probably paid your father off
巴特可能给了你父亲很多钱
not to say anything to the police,
让他不要告诉警♥察♥
But he should have told you years ago.
但他早就应该告诉你了
He didn't tell me because he knew the truth
他没告诉我
was worth than the fiction.
因为他知道真♥相♥比谎言值钱
This is too unbearable.
实在无法忍♥受
But at least I understand
但至少我理解了
why my father was so intent on crushing Bass industries.
为什么我父亲如此急于毁灭拜斯企业
Raina, look, I know you're going through a lot, okay, but--
蕾娜 我知道你最近很烦 但
Chuck--he's just like his father.
恰克 就跟他父亲一样
He lied to me. He lied to you,
他骗了我 骗了你
And... He tried to cover up the truth about my mother.
还想掩盖这些关于我母亲的事实
Hey, he's had to deal with all this, too, you know--
他只是也不得不处理这些事
Don't you dare defend him, Nate.
你竟然还为他说话 内特
I'm not.
不是
If you wanna remain friends with him,
如果你还要跟他做朋友
then you're gonna have to get out of here now.
现在就从我这出去吧
I mean it.
我说真的
Get out.
走吧
And Vanessa said the loft
瓦内萨说
wasn't a suitable place to entertain business people,
在阁楼上招待商界人士不太合适
so she suggested that I, uh--
所以她建议我这么做
You throw a michelin star dinner?
你举办一场米其林星级宴会
I mean, that must've taken a lot of work.
我想那一定做了不少安排
It took all day.
花了我一整天的时间
I just wanted it to be perfect.
我只是想做得完美些
But why? Why'd you do that?
为什么要这么做
I think you know.
我以为你知道
Vanessa said if I helped Rufus,
瓦内萨说如果我帮助了鲁弗斯
Uh, it'd help me get you, too.
也就帮助我自己得到你
And now I'm not only the loser who's responsible
现在看来我不止
for... ruining your dad's job possibility,
破坏了你父亲的工作机会
I'm also the loser who lied to you
还欺骗了你
about liking you as a friend.
说只把你当朋友
Hmm, well, sounds like you've learned your first lesson
看来你已经给自己上了
Of being an upper east sider.
"上东区人口素质必备"的第一课
I think it's time for your second lesson.
现在是第二课
Face your enemies.
直面你的敌人
You ready for your first showdown?
准备好打一场硬仗了吗
If it's okay with you,
如果你同意的话
I'd like to talk to Vanessa alone.
我想和瓦内萨单独谈谈
If I'm gonna survive in this world,
如果我要在这里活下来的话
I gotta do it on my own, right?
我就要学会独自面对 是吗
We'll meet at the loft when you're done with Vanessa,
你和瓦内萨谈完之后我们在阁楼见
Maybe have some caviar and party?
也许我们可以来点鱼子酱派对
I get it, Louis. Tonight was a disaster.
我知道 路易 今天晚上我表现的太糟了
You can save your sweet, remorseful breakup. I know.
你不必搞那些好听的分手说辞了 我理解
I overheard your conversation with Serena,
我偷听到了你和瑟琳娜的谈话了
and I want you to choose joy in your life.
我希望你可以选择快乐的人生
More than that,
还有
I want to be the one who gives you joy.
我希望自己成为可以带给你快乐的那个人
Your family is never going to approve of me.
你的家族不会认同我的
Not now.
起码现在不可能的
Forget them.
别管他们
I've spent my whole life
我已经花了一生的时间
doing what they wanted--
来做他们想让我做的事
being who they groomed me to be.
成为他们所精心培育的那种人
But if you're willing to fight for your happiness,
但是如果你愿意为自己的幸福而战
then I'm willing to fight for mine.
那么我也要为我的幸福而战
I bought this to give to you
我买♥♥了这个给你
after you had the Royal Court's approval.
本想在你得到皇室认可之后给你
But without it,
虽然他们不认可
it means even more.
但对我来说更有意义
I've seen all the movies, Louis.
我看过这样的电影 路易
If you don't get engaged to someone they want,
如果你不和他们选定的人订婚
then they'll find a way to make sure
那他们便会用尽一切办法
you never ascend to the throne.
不让你登上王位的
There's no point in being the head of state
如果我不能和心爱的人在一起
if it means I can't follow my heart.
成为一个国家的元首也毫无意义
Blair...
布莱尔
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表