剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I was hoping I could turn it around
我本希望能扭转困境
and wouldn't have to tell you, but then you disappeared.
这样就不必劳烦你了 但你却失踪了
And by the time you got back, it was an inevitability.
等你回来时已经无药可救了
You expect me just to accept this, go on with my day?
你希望我坦然接受这一切 继续生活吗
If I sell now, I can control how we sell it and to whom.
现在卖♥♥掉 我还能掌控买♥♥卖♥♥方式和对象
There's a private buyer that's made a very generous offer.
有位秘密买♥♥主提供了相当可观的数额
The company will stay intact, and so will your father's name.
公♥司♥会保持原样 不会有损你父亲的名誉
And the money from the sale
卖♥♥掉的钱
will give you a chance to build a future.
足够让你开创新的未来
And who knows? Maybe even buy it back someday.
世事无常 也许有天你又买♥♥回来了呢
But if this deal gets messed up--
但要是这次交易搞砸的话
Bass industries will go to the highest bidder--
拜斯企业将会进行拍卖♥♥
Someone who'll fire the employees,
竞标者会解雇现有员工
cheapen the brand.
贬低我们的品牌
Exactly. This buyer's committed to maintaining
没错 但买♥♥家承诺维持
the company's integrity, your father's integrity.
你父亲公♥司♥的完整
And I know he'd want you to be a part of the next phase.
我知道他想让你继承公♥司♥
Is it Russell Thorpe?
买♥♥家是拉塞尔·索普吗
You don't have to say. I know it's him.
你不用说了 我就知道是他
The important thing is that you believe me
重要的是你要相信我
when I tell you I don't want your father's legacy to die.
我不愿看着你父亲留下的公♥司♥垮掉
I'm trying to save what's left of it.
我想要拯救他留下的东西
In 24 hours, you'll see,
一天之内你就能看到
and hopefully Serena will see some things, too.
我希望瑟琳娜也能看到
Yes, Penelope,
是的 佩内洛普
you will stand in the cold and hail me a cab.
你会站在寒风中为我叫出租
Call me when it's curbside.
到路边之后给我打电♥话♥
And show some leg if you have to.
另外麻烦你快点
I'm already late for Indra.
我与因德拉的会面已经快迟到了
Is Dan still here?
丹还在吗
No. He left 20 minutes ago. Where were you?
不 他二十分钟前走了 你去哪儿了
Oh, I feel terrible about standing him up,
放他鸽子让我很内疚
but we found a copy of the affidavit.
但我们发现了宣誓书的复印件
B., I think I can get Ben out of prison.
布莱尔 我想我们可以把本救出监狱
What? You didn't know him.
怎么了 你不了解他
He was a good man before all this happened.
他本来是个好人
They're all good men before something happens to them, S.
瑟琳娜 人在做错事之前都是好人
Some of them stay good,
有些人一直是好人
no matter how they're treated.
不管别人怎样对他们
I thought you hated Dan.
我以为你讨厌丹
I do, so very much.
没错 非常讨厌
But whatever it is that you see in him,
但不管你怎么看他
he seems to see in you as well.
他也那样看你
I know you wanna focus on Ben,
我知道你想把精力集中到本身上
but maybe you're avoiding your future,
但也许你正在回避将来
not fixing your past.
而非弥补过去
Hey, I thought we were gonna meet up later.
我没想到我们这么快又有联♥系♥了
We'll have to hit "Pause" on that.
我想我们该暂停一下了
I think Lily is trying to do the right thing.
我想莉莉要做正确的事了
By the company and by your inmate, too.
无论是对公♥司♥ 还是对本
She said she'll prove it in 24 hours.
她说她会在一之内证明
Of course she did.
她当然会这么做
Well, there's something I have to do anyway, so...
不管怎样 有件事我必须做
One more day.
那就再等一天
Who is this Russell Thorpe exactly?
拉塞尔·索普到底是谁
His name sounds familiar.
这个名字很耳熟
Oh. Um... He and Bart started out in real estate
他和巴特在同一时期
about the same time.
从房♥地♥产♥起家
He ended up settling in Chicago.
他最后定居芝家哥
Comes into town once a year, throws a garish party...
每年进城一次 举办一个炫目的派对
So we all know he still exists.
好让我们记得他
I wish we didn't have to go, but...
我希望我们不用去 但是
But nothing.
没什么
According to this invitation, it's gonna be a wingding.
从邀请函看来这是一个酒会
Why aren't you dressed?
你怎么没穿好衣服
Uh, shirt, pants...
衬衫 裤子
Yeah, I'm dressed.
我穿好了
Look, I know you disapprove of me,
听着 我知道你不赞成我的想法
But can't you please do so in a tuxedo?
但你能不能换件礼服呢
The sale of Bass Industries is in a very delicate stage.
拜斯集团的出♥售♥正处在关键时期
And it's vital that
我们至少保持
we at least present a unified family front.
表面的团结是很重要的
Fine. Then it's just us.
好吧 我们走吧
Hello?
喂
may I speak to Mrs. Humphrey, please?
请转汉弗瑞夫人
This is the concierge at the palace.
我来自王宫礼宾服务部
Uh, yeah, she just left. Can I take a message?
她刚出去 你要留言吗
It seems that
看来
the guest Mrs. Humphrey was hosting, John Stephens,
汉弗瑞夫人的客人约翰·斯蒂芬斯
left a pair of cufflinks in his room
在今早退房♥时
When he checked out this morning.
把一组袖扣落在房♥间里了
Um, I'm sorry, you mean... Judge John Stephens?
你是说约翰·斯蒂芬斯法官吗
Dorota, have you seen the dress marked for Indra Nooyi?
多洛塔 你看到给因德拉·努伊的服装了吗
And--and what is Patti Blagojevich's dress still doing here?
给帕蒂·布拉戈耶维奇的衣服怎么还在这儿
Where is Blair?
布莱尔在哪儿
No one is answering in her room, miss.
没人应门 小姐
Thus the reason I need your services.
所以我需要你们
Now let's see that master key card of yours.
直接用你的房♥卡打开
It's against hotel policy to open--
这样不符合规定
Listen... Harvey? Ms. Nooyi was expecting me.
听着 因德拉·努伊女士想见我
So the silence on the other side of the door
所以房♥间里无人接电♥话♥
could only mean one of two things.
只有两种可能性
Either she neglected her appointment,
要么她忘记了约定
which a woman of her professionalism
她很专业所以不可能
is not wont to do,
犯这种错误
or she's lying there,
要么她没办法接电♥话♥
having choked on one of her own snack chips,
因为她被零食噎着了
while you're standing here quibbling about policy.
而你却在这里对制度吹毛求疵
As I thought.
个人看法而已
Spotted--B. Using old tricks to get to one Nooyi.
现场播报 布莱尔故技重施来接近努伊
Ms. Nooyi?
努伊女士
Indra?
因德拉
Assistants? Anyone?
助理 有人吗
But it seems that someone got an S.O.S. to the C.E.O.
但看来有人有急事叫走了这位行政总裁
Sorry, B.
很遗憾 布莱尔
That internship has sailed.
这次实习计划失败了
Hey.
嘿
Nice tie. You changed it.
领带不错 你换新的了
I'm--I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
I-I swear I thought I would make it in time.
我发誓我本以为可以及时赶到的
Did you miss your interview?
你错过面试了吗
Yeah, but it was my own fault.
是 不过以为你会准时赴约
for thinking you'd show up on time.
是我的错
Look, I-I-I really can't get into this now.
听着 我现在没空再聊了
I'm on my way out.
我要出去了
Where you going?
你要去哪儿
Well, James Franco's giving a reading
詹姆斯·弗兰科打算在作家聚会上
of some of his short stories at housing works,
读一些他的短篇作品
and the Writers House agent is gonna be there.
到时候作家协会的代理商会到场
So I'm gonna go and try to-- try to woo him.
我想借此机会和他去套套近乎
The agent, not James Franco.
是那个代理商 不是詹姆斯·弗兰科
Well, why don't I go with you as your date?
那你邀请我作为你的女伴一起出席
And then after you impress the hell out of the agent,
在你给代理商留下深刻印象之后
we can have that talk.
我们再聊 好吗
Well, you did come all the way to Brooklyn to apologize,
你虽一路奔波的布鲁克林来道歉
and you aren't dressed for a party, so...
但你还没准备好盛装出席 所以...
Hold on. Hey, Eric. What's up?
等等 喂 艾瑞克 怎么了
You know that judge Stephens you were looking for?
你知道你要找的那位大♥法♥官斯蒂芬斯吧
Mom was hiding him at the Palace while you were gone.
你走之后 妈妈把他藏到旋宫饭店去了
And guess when he checked out.
猜猜他什么时候退房♥的
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表