剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You know what? She's... She's not in right now.
那个 她 她现在不在
Oh. She's getting her hair done, so... I can give that to her.
她去做头发了 要不我替你给她吧
Well... Okay.
那好吧
Thanks.
多谢
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Have a good one.
祝你愉快
You, too.
你也是
呈请对象 霍华德·阿齐布尔德
呈请人 安妮·阿齐布尔德
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这
Thanksgiving-- the only day of the year
今天是感恩节 一年中唯一一天
it's acceptable to eat dinner before 8:00.
可以在八点之前吃晚餐的日子
Oh. Of course. Right. Thanksgiving.
当然 是啊 今天是感恩节
We bring pie.
我们带了馅饼
I should have asked Lily if you were coming.
早知道你要来 我就应该先问问莉莉
I can leave if you'd like.
要是你不想见我 我这就走
Don't be silly. I was just headed to J.F.K.
别犯傻 我一会就要去肯尼迪机场了
But even if I wasn't,
不过就算我不去
we should get used to little run-ins like these.
我们也该努力适应类似的小会面
I mean, if Bruce and Demi can do it,
我是说 如果布鲁斯和黛米能做到
it can't be that difficult.
那我们应该也可以
Oh. Blair, Dorota. What are you doing here?
布莱尔 多洛塔 你们在这干嘛呢
Just bringing a little tradition.
我们来送感恩节的小礼物
I'm spending the holidays with daddy and Roman in Paris.
我要去巴黎和爸爸还有罗曼一起过感恩节
I figured since we usually
但一直以来我们都是
spend this day together,
一起过的感恩节
that, you know... Um, is Serena here?
所以来拜访一下 瑟琳娜在吗
We thought she was with you.
她不是和你在一起吗
No, I haven't seen her since Chuck's party.
没有 自恰克的派对后我再没见过她
She never came home.
她一直没回家吗
Okay. All right. Now I'm worried.
好吧 我有点担心她了
Charles?
查尔斯
She's not at the Empire.
她也不在帝国大厦
Well, then where the hell is she?
那么 她到底哪去了
9-1-1. What is your emergency?
这里是911 您有什么紧急情况
My name is Serena Van Der Woodsen.
我是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
I don't know where I am
我不知道我这是在哪
or how I got here.
也不知道怎么会在这
Please help.
快来救我
Hey, man, I just got your text. What's up?
嘿 刚收到你短♥信♥ 怎么了
My mom's filing for divorce.
我妈妈提出离婚申请了
At least she's trying to.
起码她有这打算
Oh. I'm--I'm sorry, man. That sucks.
我 我很抱歉 这真是太糟了
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办
You know, how do I-- how do I stop this?
我 我该怎么阻止她
You can't. I know it's not what you want to hear,
你阻止不了 我知道你不想听这些
but if kids could fix their parents' relationships,
可是如果孩子能修补父母的感情
they would.
那早就该和好了
Hell, if we could fix our own relationships,
如果我们能够处理好我们自己的关系
we would.
我们也早就没事了
That's your advice? Do nothing?
袖手旁观吗 这就是你的建议
No. I mean,
不 我的意思是
if it helps,
离婚或许对他们有好处
I know my parents are happier now than they were.
我父母离婚后 各自都过得很幸福
And don't take this the wrong way,
你别会错意
but I mean,
不过我觉得
it can't come as a total shock, right?
这也算不上什么打击吧
It is. I mean, she's had years to do this.
这就是 她要离婚怎么不早离
The guy embezzled. He got arrested.
我爸挪用了公♥款♥ 因而被捕
He tried to skip bail, and then he went to prison.
接着试图保释中逃跑 最终进了监狱
She stayed married to him this whole time,
而她在那段时间里都没有提出过离婚
and now she wants out?
她现在居然要离婚了
I mean, what's worse is that I feel he's--he's really changed.
更糟的是 我觉得我爸已经改变很多了
I just-- I gotta get her to see that.
我必须让她知道爸爸改变了
Well, good luck.
那么 祝你好运
Thanks, man.
多谢 兄弟
Actually, no. No, thanks.
不对 不用了
Your advice sucked.
你的建议糟透了
I'm sorry. Hold on a second.
抱歉 等一下
Hey. Uh, hey, dad. I'm at Nate's right now,
喂 爸爸 我和内特在一起呢
but Vanessa should be there soon,
不过瓦内萨应该快到了
though I should warn you,
还有我要提醒你
there is, uh, stuffing with tofu involved.
她会带豆腐去
I hate to do this to you over the phone,
我也不想在电♥话♥里和你说这个
but, um, I need to tell you something,
但是我必须告诉你
and I prefer to keep it in the immediate family for now.
除了至亲 我不想让别人知道这事
Serena's in the hospital.
瑟琳娜现在在医院
Is everything okay?
她还好吗
We hope so. We're at St. Margaret's.
但愿如此 我们在圣玛格丽特医院
All right, well, I'm close. I'll be there soon.
知道了 我就在附近 马上过去
No. I understand,
不 我能理解
but when will we be allowed to see her?
但我们到底何时才能进去看她
No one's telling us anything.
你们什么都不说
Well, just be patient,
请您耐心的等会
and someone will be with you soon. Okay?
马上会有人过来跟你说明情况 好吗
Let us know when you can!
有什么消息一定要通知我们
Blair...
布莱尔
All they could tell us is what we already know.
他们告诉我们的东西 我们早就知道了
She dialed 9-1-1 from a motel in Queens
她在皇后区的一间汽车旅馆里打了报♥警♥电♥话♥
and that drugs were involved.
还牵扯进一些药的事情
What are we supposed to do?
我们该怎么做
For now...
现在...
just be here when she wakes up.
我们只能在这等着 等她清醒过来
I'm gonna go get a cup of coffee.
我去买♥♥杯咖啡
Hi, dad. What's, uh, going on?
嘿 老爸 有什么事吗
Hey, sweetie, I wish I didn't have to tell you this,
甜心 我并不愿意跟你说这件事
but... Serena's in the hospital.
但是...瑟琳娜现在人在医院
Looks like an overdose.
似乎是嗑药过量
Oh, my god. What--
噢 老天呐 怎么会
We're hoping she's gonna be fine.
我们希望 她能快点好起来
If it's okay with your mom,
如果你妈同意的话
I'd really like you here with us.
我真心希望你能过来一趟
I know you and Serena have a complicated past,
我知道你和瑟琳娜有一些过节
but at the end of the day--
但到头来想一想
No, no, uh, of course. I'll get there soon as I can.
当然 我知道 我尽快赶过去
Dad, can...
老爸 帮我
just tell Lily how sorry I am.
向莉莉转达我的难过之情
I'm sure she'll appreciate that.
我相信 她会很感激的
Hello?
有人吗
Is anyone home?
有人在家吗
Hi, hi, hi.
嗨 我在呢
Dorota.
多洛塔
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么呢
Holding down fort.
帮忙看家呢
Why? Where is everyone?
为什么 他们都到哪去了
Maybe you should call Mr. Humphrey.
也许你该打个电♥话♥问问汉弗瑞先生
Hey, this is Dan. Leave a message.
嘿 我是丹 请留言
Let me make a call,
我去打个电♥话♥
see if one of my doctors can get us some answers.
看看我的医生们能不能帮上忙
Thanks.
谢了
Where is she? Is she all right? What happened?
她在哪儿 她还好吗 发生什么了
She overdosed in some
她独自在皇后区的
cheap motel in Queens, alone.
一家廉价汽车旅馆里嗑药过量
Why didn't she come to me?
她为什么不来找我
I mean, no matter how angry we were at each other,
我是说 不管我们俩再怎么呕气
she knows.
她应该知道的呀
I don't know what I would do
如果她出了什么事
if anything happened to her.
我都不知道该怎么办了
What do the doctors say?
医生怎么说
Rufus and Lily are waiting to talk to them.
鲁弗斯和莉莉在等医生出来
What?
怎么了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表