剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You and I bonded over a mutual love of scheming...
我们俩有过一段互相算计
and burlesque.
可笑悲催的过往
Find something that you and Raina both share.
找找你和瑞娜的共同点吧
Let your guard down.
放下你的戒备之心
Show her a side of you that no one else sees.
向她展示你不为人知的一面
I... Hear girls love that.
我 听说女孩爱吃这套
Open up, and she'll be forced to follow suit.
一旦敞开心扉 她就会被迫行事
And once you hook her, reel her in, gut her emotionally
一旦她上了钩 就会对你神魂颠倒
and throw the carcass overboard.
牵肠挂肚 甘愿赴汤蹈火
You really do have a gift.
你还真有天赋
so it's a deal.
那么成交吧
If I'm focused on raina,
如果我专注于瑞娜
I can't expend energy on Epperly.
就没有精力顾及艾柏利了
That is not fair. I give you gold
这不公平 我可给了你秘诀
and you can't spare two hours?
你就不能牺牲两小时吗
Think of her as an amuse-bouche.
你就把她想象成可口的美食吧
You were right, Blair. The view is great up there.
没错 布莱尔 这儿的风景真不错
It's so pretty.
好美
Nate... I was just saying how you should
内特 我还在说呢
come with me and Epperly to lunch.
你应该和我们一起去吃午餐
Yeah, sure, I'll go to lunch, as long as Epperly doesn't mind.
当然好啦 只要艾柏利不介意就行
No, I'd love that.
不介意 太好了
So I'm sure Ben was a perfectly nice guy
我确定瑟琳娜初遇本的时候
when Serena met him,
他是个绝佳好男人
but you lock anybody up for three years...
但是把任何一个人关三年
Yeah, for a crime he didn't commit.
而且他还是冤枉的
I've seen every episode of "Oz."
我可看过《监狱风云》全集
That place can change a man.
那种地方能改变一个人
All right, so where's this friend of yours?
嗯 你的那个朋友在哪儿
Damien is your friend?
达米恩就是你的朋友吗
Just hear him out, all right?
听他把话说完 好吗
Eric, the guy's a drug dealer.
艾瑞克 他可是个毒贩子
Who helped you and Blair find Juliet
他听说瑟琳娜遇害后
as soon as he realized Serna got hurt.
立马帮你和布莱尔找茱丽叶
Humphrey, personal differences aside,
汉弗瑞 把个人恩怨放一边
Ben is dangerous.
本这个人很危险
We all know that. We need to work together
这我们都知道 我们要齐心协力
to expose him before it's too late.
乘早揭开他的真面目
No. No. My answer's "No." I'm not gonna team up with
不 我不同意 我不要和一个
the one guy I trust less than Ben, and neither should you.
可信度不及本的人合作 你也不该这样
Did you remember to add the prospectus?
你记得加上内容说明书了吗
If I say no, will you stop asking me?
要是我说没有 你能别再问我了吗
The I's are dotted,
细枝末节
and the t's have been crossed. We're ready.
全全搞定 一切准备就绪
We need a unanimous vote tonight, Raina.
我们今晚要全票通过才行 瑞娜
Anything less,
任何纰漏
and the Bass board will sense weakness and put up a fight.
一旦被拜斯董事会察觉 都会产生分歧
Speak of the devil.
说曹操 曹操到
Russell.
拉塞尔
You have a beautiful hotel here.
你的酒店很漂亮
I was just taking a look around.
我就是来这儿看看
With Raina by your side, of course. Smile, shake hands,
当然了 和瑞娜一起 微笑 挥手
send a message to the Bass board that Thorpe enterprises
给拜斯董事会捎个信
cares about the future of these properties.
索普集团关心这里的未来发展
Set them at ease.
让他们安逸点
Ah. I never thought of that.
我从没这么想过
Okay, do I need to be here for this?
好吧 我得在这儿看你们较劲吗
You're right. Where are my manners?
你说得对 我真没礼貌哈
If you'd like the real tour, you can start with lunch
如果你真想参观一下 可以从我们餐厅开始
at our restaurant.
在那里尽享午餐
I, uh, have to get back to the office,
我要回办公室去
But I think it's nice-- a Bass and a Thorpe
但是这主意不错 拜斯和索普两家
to be seen working together, breaking bread.
合作共事 共进餐点
Besides, there's nothing my daughter doesn't tell me.
还有 我女儿和我无话不谈
Shall we?
走吧
Oh, I'm--I'm so sorry. I just--I thought--
对不起 我只是想
Don't apologize.
不用道歉
Just return it.
把它退掉就行了
I already called the delivery guys.
我已经叫了搬运工
I can return this, too.
我可以把这个也退了
I can't believe you remembered.
不敢相信你还记得
I remember everything you've read to me.
我记得每一本你给我读过的书
In case you haven't noticed,
可能你没注意到
I don't really let go of things so easily.
我不是轻易忘事的人
I guess I could use something to keep me company at night,
我想今晚我有事做了
but the bookshelf still goes.
但我不要这书架
I was about to go out and get some lunch.
我正想出去吃午餐呢
You wanna join me? I don't wanna raid
你跟我一起去吗 我不想冒昧地
the Humphreys' pantry, but I'm kinda starving.
用汉弗瑞的餐具 但我真的挺饿的
Well, I told the delivery guys I'd be here,
我刚告诉递送员我会来这儿
so why don't we order in, if that's okay with you?
你觉得可以的话 我们就叫外卖♥♥吧
I know where the menu book is.
我知道外卖♥♥单在哪
So, Epperly,
艾柏利
have you always worked in fashion?
你一直在从事时装界的工作吗
Pretty much. After Oxford, I worked at the Met
差不多 从哈佛毕业后 我在大都会
for Harold Koda at the costume institute.
为哈罗德·科达女装工作
But more importantly, you were a power pilates instructor.
但更重要的是 你曾是普拉提指导师
For one semester in... College.
可我只是在大学做过一个学期
But it still counts. Core strength lasts a lifetime.
那也算啊 核心力量会影响一生
This is Epperly.
我是艾柏利
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
She's cool.
她很好啊
Uh-huh. What else?
还有呢
She's smart, stressed about work.
聪明伶俐 很看重工作
Where are you going with this? Whoa.
你到底要干吗
You need to sleep with her right away.
你要立刻跟她上♥床♥
what?
什么
I need you to relieve all that pent-up tension
我需要你在我明天业绩评估之前
before my first performance review tomorrow,
释放她所有被抑制的情感
and you better not be selfish, Archibald.
阿齐布尔德 你最好别太自私
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
A woman remembers.
女人可是会记仇的
This is why you've been dragging me around?
这就是你拉我到处转的原因
Well... What's the big deal?
这有什么大不了的
It's not like you haven't done it before.
你以前又不是没做过
Just think of her as
只要把她想象成
younger, more flexible lady Catherine.
更年轻身体更柔韧的凯瑟琳就得了
Trouble. Florence is stuck at J.F.K.
完了 因为飞机误点
Because the machine's flight is delayed.
佛罗伦斯被困在肯尼迪机场了
Well, Epperly, it's fine. We'll send another car.
没关系 艾柏利 我们再派辆车
Why don't you two grab lunch,
你们两个自己去吃午餐吧
and I'll go get a jump on it at "W"?
我回《W》杂♥志♥社去处理它
No, I need to deal with this myself.
不 我需要自己解决这件事
I'll see you back at the office.
一会儿公♥司♥见
I wasn't that selfish, was I? Was I?
我没那么自私 是吧 是吧
You were right. Lunch was pretty amazing.
你说对了 午餐很棒
You'll have to tell Justin when you see him.
等见到贾斯汀你得告诉他这点
He's our executive chef.
他是我们的主厨
Thank you, Daniel.
谢谢你 丹尼尔
The service was impeccable as always.
服务像以前一样无可挑剔
Thank you so much, Mr. Bass.
非常感谢 拜斯先生
That's the third waiter you've greeted.
这是你致意的第三位服务员
Chuck, I know you're trying to make me feel guilty
恰克 我知道你想让我
about buying the palace
对买♥♥下这个酒店 解雇这些好员工
and firing all these nice people,
感到内疚
but business is business. You know that.
但工作归工作 你很清楚
What's with the show?
做秀给谁看呢
It's not a show. I actually grew up here.
我没在作秀 我在这儿长大
Other kids have neighbors and potlucks.
其他孩子有邻居有家常便饭
I have concierges and room service.
我有看门人和客房♥服务
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表