剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Just save it, okay?
省省吧 好吗
'cause you're exactly like everyone I've ever known.
因为你和我所认识的那些人一模一样
I'm so sorry, but I have to go.
很抱歉 但我得挂了
Hey, Juliet.
嗨 朱丽叶
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
I'm fine.
我很好
Just a bad day.
只是有点心烦意乱
I... I hope it's okay I poured myself a drink.
我 自己倒杯酒喝 可以吧
Of course. I could use one, too.
当然 给我也来一杯吧
I assume you are here for your check
我猜你是来拿支票的吧
and not just to raid my liquor cabinet.
而不只是为了喝一杯
I'm sorry to be so predictable.
被你看出来了
Here. This should cover things.
拿着 这个能掩盖那些事
How's it going?
怎么样了
You weren't kidding when you said it'd be a challenge.
你当时说会是个挑战 真是笑话
Well, all good things are worth waiting for, aren't they?
好东西是值得一等的 不是吗
But our most dangerous enemies are the ones
但我们最危险的敌人
we never knew we had.
是那些曾是朋友的人
To patience.
敬耐心
So if you want peace, always be prepared for war.
如果你想要和平 随时备战吧
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表