剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
After all, isn't that what you told yourself?
再说了 这不也是你对自己的忠告吗
Hey, dad, I'm glad you're here. There's actually something
嗨 爸爸 很高兴你来了 有点事情
I need to... talk to you or tell you about.
我想和你谈谈 告诉你
Well, am I getting some details this time?
这次我能知道具体祥情了吗
On a need-to-know basis, but yes.
会告诉你基本情况的
Good, because I saw you talking to Blair earlier,
很好 因为早些时候我看见你和布莱尔谈话
and I just about had a heart attack.
我差点犯了心脏病
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, just how crazy it would be if your secret relationship
如果你和像布莱尔·霍道夫这种人交往
was with someone like Blair Waldorf.
真的会让人抓狂的
No, I know. I know. That would-- that would be crazy.
是的 我知道 我知道 是很疯狂
Um, Rufus, can I talk to you alone?
鲁弗斯 我能和你单独谈一下吗
Daniel, would you mind?
丹尼尔 可以吗
It's fine. It's, uh, it's nothing that can't wait.
好的 我可以等
Lily? What is it?
莉莉 怎么了
Nate. Hey.
内特 嗨
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这
I was heading to the bar to meet you.
我正准备去酒吧见你
What are you doing here? You're looking for Chuck.
你怎么在这 你来见恰克
I am, actually, but...
是的 可是
You don't understand, and you can't be here.
你不明白 你不该留在这里
Chuck is on his way up with my father.
恰克和我父亲正在上来的路上
Come on.
过来
Is this quiet enough for you?
这里够安静了吗
I should talk to him alone.
应该让我单独跟他谈
No, this is my mess. Trust me, you're going to need me.
不 这是我的烂摊子 相信我 我会帮上忙的
Well, you called this meeting.
开始吧 是你叫我们来的
You didn't wanna wear that gift I sent you this morning?
你怎么不♥穿♥我今天早上送你的衣服
Orange is so your color.
橙色和你很相衬
I have guests downstairs.
有客人在楼下等我
And I have the nail for your coffin.
可我有足以置你于死地的证据
It's just a copy, of course.
当然这只是复印件
Perjury, obstruction of justice,
作伪证 妨碍司法公正
Bribery of public officials.
贿赂公职人员
Why don't we cut right to it?
有话直说吧
That I can do.
我当然要说
You sign over bass industries once and for all,
我要你永久转让拜斯产业
or I'll destroy you and your entire family.
不然我会毁掉你的家庭
I'm surprised you even have to think it over.
我很惊讶你居然还要考虑
I wasn't thinking. I was waiting.
我没有在考虑 我在等
For what?
等什么
For me.
等我
He was right about you,
他说的没错
this whole time.
一直都对
He was right.
他是对的
I'd follow her if I were you.
要是我肯定会去追随她
No. He signs over the company right now,
不 他现在就得转让拜斯产业
or you're going to jail.
不然你就要去坐牢
Maybe, but not because of you or anyone else.
也许是 但不是因为你或其他任何人
I called the D.A. ten minutes ago.
我十分钟前给地方检察院打了电♥话♥
Rufus is waiting in the car to take me downtown.
鲁弗斯在车里等着送我到市区去
Lily, you can't.
莉莉 你不能这么做
Once I go onord with the truth
一旦我公开真♥相♥
no one can hold this against us anymore.
就没人能抓住我们的把柄了
Just promise me one thing.
答应我一件事
Before Thorpe leaves here tonight,
今晚索普离开之前
tell that son of a bitch where he can stick it.
告诉那个混♥蛋♥这里不是他待的地方
Thank you for saving his legacy.
谢谢你拯救了我父亲的遗产
Bass industries isn't his legacy, Charles.
拜斯产业不是他的遗产 查尔斯
You are.
而是你的
Oh. You heard the lady.
你听见她说的话了
If that's all, I have guests downstairs.
要是没别的事 我要下楼去会客了
They can wait. Don't you even wanna know why--
他们可以等等 难道你不想知道
why I was willing to sacrifice my own daughter
为什么我宁可牺牲自己的女儿
just to destroy your precious little legacy?
也要毁掉你父亲那点珍贵的小遗产
Because Lily left you for my father.
因为莉莉为我父亲离开了你
I think you know me better than that by now.
我想你现在更了解我了
Did Raina ever talk about her mother?
蕾娜对你提起过她母亲吗
Careful, Chuck. When it comes to Bart Bass,
小心点 恰克 一切和巴特·拜斯有关的事物
seek, and who knows what you may find?
你都不能只看表面
Raina, wait up. Hey, wait. Talk to me.
蕾娜 等等 我们谈谈
I can't. You don't understand.
我不能 你不明白
Trust me. I do. And finding out your father isn't the person
相信我 我明白 发现自己的父亲其实不是
you grew up idolizing sucks,
那个一直崇拜的人 这种感觉糟透了
but it doesn't mean he loves you any less.
但并不表示他对你的爱会因此减少
Then what does it mean?
那么这表示什么
It means that he's human.
表示他是个凡人
Okay, and you have a chance, if you want,
好吧 现在你有个机会 如果你愿意
to get to know the real him-- the good and the bad.
去认识那个真正的他 无论好坏
What if I don't want to?
如果我不想呢
You do.
我知道你想
When I was a little girl, he was larger than life...
当我是个小女孩时 他比天还大
Like superman.
就像超人一样
Yeah, but doesn't it make you feel a little better
没错 难道发现他不是那样
to know that he wasn't?
没让你感到欣慰一些吗
You're smarter than you look, Archibald.
你比看起来聪明 阿齐布尔德
I get that a lot.
别人都这么说
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah.
嗯
You wanna go catch the game highlights somewhere?
有兴趣去看比赛吗
I just need to not talk about this for a while.
我现在不想谈这个
Yeah. That'd be great.
好主意
My mom just left. She's turning herself in.
我母亲刚走 她要去自首
D.A. Already called me to come down.
地方检察院已经通知我了
She told me it was your mother that took the affidavit.
她告诉我是你母亲偷了那份宣誓书
Never should've mentioned it.
我不该告诉她的
I just... didn't think she would do something like that.
我只是没料到她会那么做
But... I'm to blame for what happened either way.
可是 无论怎么说 我也有错
Pretty sure Damien's the one that went to Thorpe.
我敢肯定是达米恩告诉透露给索普的
Why would he do that?
他为什么那么做
I thought you told him last week you wouldn't cooperate.
你不是说你告诉他 不会指证我妈妈了吗
That's not exactly what I told him.
其实我不是那么说的
I got pretty physical with him a while back,
我揍了他一顿
and... I told him what I had done to the captain.
我告诉他我对内特父亲做的事
You ever have a dream that... feels so real,
知道吗 你做了一个如此真实的梦
when you wake up,
当你醒来的时候
You just wanna lie there with your eyes closed
你只想闭着眼睛继续躺在床上
to hold on to it?
留住那种感觉
I barely remember being a teacher at Knightley.
我都记不得自己曾经是Knightly的一名老师了
Being with you makes it feel real
和你在一起的感觉那么真实
because you remember.
因为你记得
I do.
的确记得
But maybe it's time for me to open my eyes
但也许现在该是梦醒的时候了
and let it go.
忘掉一切
You mean let me go.
你的意思是要放我走
I obviously have a lot to figure out.
显然我还有很多要弄明白的事
Well, that guy that I fell for at Knightley--
你还是我在Knightley爱上的那个人
You're still him.
你没有变
And I can see that even if you can't.
我看得出来 即使你没看出来
I don't know. Maybe one day, when you do...
我不确定 也许有一天你会发现
You're lying.
你在说谎
Believe me, I wish I were.
我也希望这是谎言
Because of your father, my wife is dead.
我妻子被你父亲害死了
No. I confronted my father about the fire
不 我父亲在世的时候
when he was alive.
我问过他关于那场大火的事
It was an accident.
那只是个意外
He owned up to the death of the security guard.
他承认那个保安的死是他的错
He never mentioned a woman.
可他从未提起还有个女人
Why do you think the security guard
那个保安为什么会在
was in the building?
那栋建筑里
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表