剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You wouldn't have anything to do with that, would you?
这事和你没关系 是吧
No. Look, I just came over here to tell you the way
不 我只是过来告诉你
Our English Lit professor called you out
英语文学教授竟然当着全班人的面
in front of the entire class? You didn't deserve that.
喊你出去 他不该这么对你的
And if there's anything that I can do...
如果有什么我可以帮忙的
No, I already E-mailed him.
不必了 我已经发邮件给他了
I'm hoping to talk with him myself tomorrow.
我希望明天能跟他谈谈
Good.
还不错
Well, anyhow...
不管怎么说
I really didn't have anything to do with that blast.
我真的跟这次爆料一点关系都没有
Believe me, it's the last thing I would've wanted.
请相信我 我绝不愿意见到这样的事发生
What do you mean?
什么意思
Nate sort of freaked when he saw it.
内特见到的时候都有点惊呆了
Freaked how? He doesn't believe it.
怎么惊呆了 他不会相信的
Thanks for coming with me, man.
谢谢你能陪我来 兄弟
No problem. I shouldn't have told you
没什么 我不该跟你说
about the cotton swab thing. That was insensitive.
棉签的事的 太不顾及你的感受了
But, you know, just think about how happy you'll be
但你只要想想 明天拿到那张♥健♥康证明书
with a clean bill of health tomorrow, right?
就会很幸福了
Yeah. Yeah.
也对
What the hell are you doing?
你到底怎么回事
And you? It's been what, two years?
还有你 都有大概两年了吧
I'm a wingman.
我只是陪他而已
You wanna go sign me in and I'll see you in there in a minute?
你先帮我登记 我们一会见吧
Yeah, I'll step away now.
行 我先闪人了
All right, cool.
好的
Nate, I know all about your summer of love
内特 我知道你在暑假里跟恰克女伴名册
from Chuck's little black book, and honestly, for your sake,
里的女人鬼混 老实说为了你好
I hope you do get tested. But if you do it today,
我希望你真去做个检查 但如果你今天做
people will just think that you believe the blast.
别人会觉得你相信了这次爆料
You'll be confirming the rumor. Please.
别人就会信以为真了 拜托你
Please just wait a few days or go somewhere else.
就麻烦你等几天或者到别的地方去
Serena, there's someone else I need to do this for. Okay?
瑟琳娜 我是为了另一个人才做检查的
And right now she's my priority, not you.
现在我一切以她为先 而不是你
可不是睡前一吻这么简单
看来去年五月丹和瑟琳娜一起过夜
Ms. Chamberlin's largest client to date?
钱伯林小姐平日接触最多的是什么
National rifle association.
全美步♥枪♥协会
She created the mama bears campaign,
她开创了妈妈熊运动
increased female membership by a third.
将女性会员人数提高了三分之一
And the cherry pie?
还有红樱桃派
Her first major success was branding a cherry pie recipe
她的第一个突出成就就是为美好家园杂♥志♥
for "Better homes and gardens."
推广了红樱桃派的食谱
How do you get from "Better homes and gardens"
从美好家园到全美步♥枪♥协会
to the N.R.A.?
能得出什么结论呢
It's a short trip, believe me.
相信我 其实很简单
Ms. Chamberlin? I'm Blair Waldorf.
钱伯林小姐 我是布莱尔·沃道夫
I'll be in your psychology of business class.
我准备选修您商业心理学的课
Well, nice to meet you. I'm not having office hours yet--
很高兴认识你 但现在不是办公时间
Actually, I was hoping we could discuss the assistant position.
其实 我希望能跟您讨论一下助理职位的事
I'm a big fan.
我十分仰慕您
Unfortunately, the position has been filled.
很遗憾 这个职位已经有人选了
By who?
是谁
Ms. Chamberlin, whatever Mr. Bass has told you,
钱伯林小姐 不管拜斯先生跟您说过什么
I assure you, he has no interest in your class
我向你保证 他对你的课或你的人
or any idea who you even are.
根本毫无兴趣
Thank you?
多谢
On the contrary, once I decided to rebrand the Empire,
恰恰相反 当我决定为帝国酒店更名时
there was only one name on my list.
您就是我唯一的考虑对象
We can talk more as I walk you to your limo.
让我送您去坐车 顺便可以深入探讨一番
Thank you.
谢谢
Good day, Ms. Waldorf.
再见 沃道夫小姐
If you have any questions regarding the class,
如果你对课程有任何疑问
Mr. Bass will answer them.
拜斯先生会为你解答的
Actually, it turns out
其实 目前为止
Ms. Chamberlin's class is overenrolled.
钱伯林小姐的课已经满员了
You didn't make the cut. Sorry.
你没有选上 抱歉
I almost forgot how much I used to enjoy your pie.
我几乎忘了我有多爱你做的派了
Better batten down the hatches, B.
最好未雨绸缪吧 B
Looks like your island in the storm
看来你身处暴风中心的小岛
was just hit by a Bass 5 hurricane.
刚被拜斯五号♥飓风袭击了
Where are you off to?
你要去哪儿
Uh, campus.
去学校
My professor agreed to meet with me during office hours.
教授同意在办公时间见我了
Oh, good for you.
祝你好运
We can't let the men of our past define us.
我们可不能被自己过去的男人们打败
They want us to lash out, lower ourselves to their level.
他们希望我们妄自菲薄 自降身价
But it is our job to remain civilized.
不过我们仍要保持优雅文明
So you're gonna let Chuck have the assistant position then?
那你打算把那个助理职位让给恰克了
I said "Civilized," Not "Lobotomized."
我说要文明 可没说迟钝
Oh, Ms. Chamberlin. So good of you to come.
钱伯林小姐 很高兴你能来
Earl Grey, if I'm not mistaken?
如果我没弄错 你喜欢伯爵红茶对吧
What is going on?
这是怎么回事
It's better not to know.
还是不要知道为妙
Plausible deniability.
都是些花言巧语
Ms. Waldorf, the only reason I agreed to meet with you
沃道夫小姐 我同意见你的唯一原因
is because your mother and I have crossed paths on occasion,
是你妈妈和我曾经有点交情
and I felt it a professional courtesy.
而我觉得这是一种出于职业的礼貌
Oh. Did you know that my mother remarried? Amazing man.
你知道我妈妈再婚了吗 很好的男人
Your point?
什么意思
I was sorry to hear about your unfortuNate divorce
我很遗憾听说你几年前
a few years ago.
不幸离婚了
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
Oh, boy.
哦 老天
You and I both know that
我们都知道
power is the greatest aphrodisiac.
权势是世界上最好的春♥药♥[基辛格名言]
Except, of course, when women have it.
当然 女人拥有权势的时候除外
Your ex-husband, for example.
就像你的前夫那样
I mean, the nanny? How clich?
我是指 给他当保姆吗 多陈腔滥调啊
I'm listening.
请继续说
My stepfather has surrounded himself with people
我继父周围的朋友都是那些
who are not intimidated by a woman's success.
不会惧怕女人成功的人
One of the partners at his firm is exceptionally attractive.
他公♥司♥的合伙人之一尤其有魅力
And I don't mean to sound forward,
不是我有意想冒犯您
but I'd love to introduce you
但我会很乐于介绍你去参加
at the Hamilton House party tonight.
今晚在汉密尔顿之家举♥行♥的的派对
Well, I was going to be at the party anyway, so...
我本来也打算去这个派对来着 所以
Well, then I'll make the call.
那我马上就打电♥话♥
That is, of course,
当然了
if the assistant position is still available.
如果那个助教职位还空着就更好了
Let's just say that nothing is set in stone.
应该说"万事无绝对"吧
Hmm. I'm sorry. Did you say scone?
不好意思 你刚才是说要司康饼吗
No! No, no, no, no!
不 不不不
I don't care how late she is for her audition.
我不管她要参加的海选已经晚了多久
Flight attendant. So quick to judge.
她是空姐 你结论下得太早了
How's school going?
你在学校怎么样
Terrible, which is why I can't be late.
糟糕极了 所以我真的不能再迟到了
You know, if it helps,
如果你觉得有必要
I could get you a copy of my schedule.
我真想给你一张我的课程表
So we can stop doing this. Come on.
然后我们就用不着再讨论这个了
Why would we want to do that?
为何有这个必要呢
You put a different girl into a cab every day.
你每天都帮不同的女人拦出租
If you think I would ever be one of them,
如果你觉得有朝一日我也能成为其中之一
you are out of your mind.
你就大错特错了
I think nothing of the sort.
我可没这么想过
In fact, I leave at this time on purpose,
事实上 我每天同一时间来这里
hoping to get to see you.
只是为了能见到你
Good. Then I'm taking the cab. Scoot over.
太好了 那我就坐这辆出粗了 你可以闪了
hey. What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛呢
Hey. Uh, uh, Lily's not around, right?
呃 莉莉不在这儿 对吗
Uh, she and Eric are visiting colleges.
莉莉陪艾瑞克去参观学校了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表