剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I have proof that erena Van Der Woodsen
我有证据证明瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
is having an affair with her professor.
和教授搞师生恋
Ms. Sharp, I am here with friends.
夏普小姐 我和我的朋友到这里来
This is the one night of the year
享受下一年仅一次的机会
where I get to try and put everything else out of my mind
可以放松心情 什么都不想
and just enjoy myself.
只想开开心心的
Dean Reuther, may I please have a moment with you?
鲁瑟院长 我可以和您说句话吗
of course you're involved with this, Ms. Waldorf.
这事当然也有你的份 霍道夫小姐
I told you and Ms. Van Der Woodsen
我已经警告过你和范德·伍德森小姐
to try and stay off my radar.
千万别在我的地盘惹事
Dean Reuther, I'm not lying.
鲁瑟院长 我说的是真的
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Nothing that concerns you, professor,
教授 不关你的事
or concerns anyone for the moment.
目前 也不关你们任何人的事
Actually, it does concern Colin.
实际上 关科林的事
He's the one in the photos with Serena.
他就是照片中和瑟琳娜在一起的人
Is that why you resigned your position today?
这就是你今天向我辞职的原因吗
While it's true that I resigned
我是因为爱上了一个学生
because of my involvement with a student,
而辞职的
It's nobody's business who that student is.
至于是哪个学生 这不关任何人的事
All that matters is that the responsibility is mine,
我承担全部的责任
and I took it by leaving my post.
所以我选择辞职
That's somewhat admirable, Colin.
科林 勇气可嘉
And while usually it's the professor
通常情况下在教授与学生的关系中
in the student-professor relationship
一旦有任何差错
that takes responsibility for any impropriety,
教授应当承担所有责任
If that student is under suspicion
但如果是学生有被怀疑
of trading sex for grades in the past,
用性♥交♥易和教授换取学分的历史
I think we might need to examine the situation
我认为此事
a little more closely.
还有待进一步的仔细调查
Oh, let me get my camera.
我有照相机
Here. Look as close as you want.
给您 这个够仔细了
Oh, let me help you with that. Oops.
让我来吧 糟糕
You didn't want to look at those photos anyway
反正你不想看这些照片
Because it wasn't Serena in them.
因为照片里的不是瑟琳娜
It was me.
而是我
Blair, you don't have to do this.
布莱尔 你没必要这样做
Why would I jeopardize my college career by lying?
我为什么要冒着放弃学业的危险撒谎
So go ahead, fire Colin. Oh, wait. He already quit.
做决定吧 解雇科林 等一下 他已经辞职了
So let's just go in and enjoy some jette.
我们进去喝酒吧
Allegro!
立刻
If I could say something,
我能说句话吗
I, for one, completely corroborate ms. Waldorf's story.
我证实霍道夫所说的确实属实
She was indeed having an affair with professor forrester.
她确实和教授纠葛不清
I know this because I keep tabs
我清楚这些 是因为我一直监视着布莱尔
on everyone Blair sees and talks to,
谁和她说过话 见过面 我记得清清楚楚
due to my... Insatiable jealousy.
归咎于我狂盛嫉妒心
Though she did state something to the effect
但她确实跟我说过
that he didn't quite satisfy her like I used to.
科林满足不她 实力跟我相距甚远
It's true.
确实不满足
Don't you see?
你没看到吗
They're all protecting each other.
他们在互相掩护
This is what they always do.
这是他们的惯用伎俩
I'm sorry. Who are you?
很抱歉 你哪位
Ms. Sharp, the reality is
夏普小姐
that with no proof,
关键是没有证据
I can't tell who is telling the truth.
我分不清谁说的是假话
Yeah, well, there was proof, until Blair drowned it.
有证据的 是布莱尔把证据扔水里了
Juliet, I don't like tattletales much more
茱莉亚 和女生用性♥交♥易
than I like young women who use their sexuality
去获得她们的学术生涯相比
to further their academic careers.
我同样不喜欢告密者
So if you will please excuse me,
如果可以的话
I'm going to try my best to enjoy this performance,
我要去欣赏表演了
Which, hopefully, is a little more graceful
这场表演至少比我刚才所见
than the one I've just seen. Good evening.
要高雅一点儿 晚安
Excuse me, Serena.
我先离开下 瑟琳娜
You took photos of me?! What the hell were you thinking?!
你偷♥拍♥我 你到底想干什么
You should've never gotten involved
你从一开始就不该
with serena Van Der Woodsen in the first place.
掺和范德·伍德森的事的
I tried to warn you.
我警告过你的
Oh, yeah, you really had my back.
是啊 你确实抓住了我的软肋
I always knew Ben would eventually turn you against me,
我早就知道本会找你来对付我的
But I never thought you would do something like this.
但我没想到你会做出这样的事
It's not that simple. I never meant to hurt you.
没那么简单 我从没想过伤害你
In this case, the only person you hurt is yourself,
这种情况下 伤害的只是你自己
Because starting now, you are completely cut off.
因为从现在开始 你一分钱都拿不到
As far as I'm concerned. You are as dead to me as your brother.
就我而言 你现在和你弟弟一样已经死了
Colin!
科林
Now it's our turn.
该是我们上场的时候了
Your obsession with Serena has grown tiresome.
你对瑟琳娜的纠缠太令人讨厌了
Just because you have no money and delusions of grandeur
不能因为你没有钱
does not make it okay for you to be a single white trash female.
还对贵族生活充满了幻想 你就可以这么没品
Nate, this isn't me. You know that.
内特 我不是这样的 你知道的
Why would I ever believe anything you say again?
我还能相信你说的话吗
Well, you can believe the part where she does her own hair.
你可以相信关于她在哪儿做的头发的事
You tried to destroy my friendship with Blair,
你试图毁掉我和布莱尔的友谊
My reputation, my academic career.
我的名声 我的学业
You failed every time, and now it's time for you to go.
均以失败告终 现在你也该知难而退了
I'm trying to.
我也想走
She's talking about Columbia.
他在说哥伦比亚的事
You don't belong there anyway.
你根本不属于那儿
If we catch you hanging around again,
让我们再看到你出现在周围
There will be consequences.
你会尝到应得的报应
And we're really good at payback.
而且我们也非常擅长一报还一报
Spotted-- one ugly duckling exiled.
现场报道 一只丑小鸭被放逐
Let's hope she doesn't turn into a black swan.
让我们祈祷 她不要变成黑天鹅
I am so sorry about everything.
我为发生的一切跟你道歉
I had no idea just how troubled Juliet was.
没想到茱莉亚会变成这样
Oh, there's no way you could've seen it.
不是你的错 她早就对我有成见了
She didn't like me before you and I met--or she and I met.
在我认识你之前 是我和她认识之前
She was always jealous of mine and Nate's past.
她总是嫉妒我和内特的那点过去
And when she found out I was seeing you...
当她发现我在和你约会
It was the last straw.
她认为是最后的机会
But I just don't understand why she would hurt you, though.
但我还是不明白她为什么要伤害你
I mean, you guys are family.
你们可是一家人
And from what Nate said, she owes you a lot.
而且我听内特说 你帮了她不少
Well, it makes more sense than I'd like it to.
我不知道从何说起
Our family history is... pretty complicated.
我们的家族史太复杂了
But what I will never get
但我从来想不明白
is how easy it is for some people
对某些人来说 怎么会轻易抛弃
to throw away everything that's good just to settle a score.
一切美好的东西 仅仅是为了报复别人
Well, hang around the upper east side
在上东区待久一点
a little longer, and you'll see it all the time.
你会发现这种事到处都是
I'm willing to take my chances if you are.
如果你也是如此 那我很乐意尝试一下
When I met you, I was running away from someone.
遇到你的时候 我刚从某个人身边逃走
I'm sorry that I ran right into you.
我很抱歉刚好在那时遇见你
I'm sorry you gave up teaching for me.
同样很抱歉你为了我放弃教书的机会
I feel awful.
我感到糟透了
To be honest, I was never any good.
老实说 我并没有那么优秀
I hate using a red pen...
我讨厌用红笔
Stop it. And lecturing in front of kids wearing pajamas
打住 给穿着睡衣的孩子们讲课
is borderline degrading.
真是有够丢脸的
So what are you gonna do?
那你打算做什么
Oh, get back to doing what I do well--being a businessman.
做回我的老本行 当个商人
No relationships, no roots. Just...
没有恋爱 没有家族 只有
work.
工作
That's a horrible idea. You're a good person.
真是个糟糕的想法 你是个好人
Someone deserves to have you do more
总有个人值得你为她付出更多
than just put them in a cab.
而不仅是帮她们叫计程车
Good luck, Serena.
瑟琳娜 祝你好运
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表