剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
No, but he did ask about leasing a house outside the city.
这倒没有 但是他说爸爸想在城外租间房♥子
Why wasn't I told about this?
他为何没跟我说过
He wanted to tell you.
他本想告诉你的
Dad begged him not to say anything.
但是爸爸求他别跟你说
I already said you'd find out soon enough.
我跟他说过你迟早会知道的
It was supposed to be a surprise.
这本应是个惊喜
I wish I was surprised.
我怎么没觉得惊喜
So he uses our address to get parole,
所以他用我们的地址来争取假释
then uses my money to get his own place. Same old Howard.
然后用我的钱去置自己的地 本性难移
I'm sorry, mom.
对不起 妈妈
I understand if you don't wanna go through with this.
要是你不想再受这种苦 我能理解
I just, you know, I really thought he had changed.
我只是 我真的以为他改过自新了
So did I.
我也是
I'll call the lawyers.
我等下给律师打个电♥话♥
I got you into this mess, okay?
是我把你扯了进来
I'll go to dad. I'll tell him.
我去找老爸 让我来跟他说
We can't do nothing for three days.
这三天里我们不能就这么干等着
Who knows how far Juliet could get in that time?
谁知道这几天里茱丽叶会干出些什么
Yeah, I think we just gotta tell my dad and Lily
没错 我看还是跟我爸和莉莉说一声
what Juliet did with these pills is against the law.
茱丽叶用毒品的事可是犯法的
Police and parents,
警♥察♥加家长
of course that's your plan, Humphrey.
果然是你想出来的计划 汉弗瑞
Or we could sneak in to see Serena.
或许我们能偷溜去看看瑟琳娜
That receptionist got a pretty good look at me,
那个接待员肯定记住我的样子了
but maybe with a wig...
但如果戴顶假发的话
That's your plan-- disguises and accents?
这就是你的计划吗 伪装加变声
I never said anything about accents. Can you do any?
我从没提过变声二字 你可以吗
No, look, Eric is right.
不 听我说 艾瑞克说得没错
We need to leave Serena out of this
我们不该把瑟琳娜牵扯进来
and just find Juliet on our own.
就让我们自己去找茱丽叶吧
Well, Colin is her cousin.
好吧 科林是她的表哥
We could track him down
我们可以查查看
at whatever economic summit he's at this week.
这周他要参加哪些经济峰会
Well, Nate dated her.
还有 内特曾经跟她约会过
My minions knew her for a whole year
我的跟班们在我们到大学之前
before we showed up.
就认识她整整一年了
Or... there is someone
或者 别忘了还有个
who seems to know everything about everyone.
似乎掌握每个人的所有消息的家伙
Besides me, who?
除了我 还有谁
Gossip girl? She's not a Ouija board, Humphrey.
八卦天后 她又不是灵应牌 汉弗瑞
You can't just ask, "Where's Juliet?"
你不能问一句茱丽叶人在哪
And expect her to point you in the right direction.
就指望她给你指明方向
Maybe you can. Look, think about it.
或许能行呢 听我说 你想想看
You and Serena are her people,
你和瑟琳娜才是她所在意的人
not Juliet.
茱丽叶可不是
Serena really could have been hurt, and plus
瑟琳娜真的可能受到伤害 而且如果她知道
I'm sure she's furious that Juliet sent in that fake photo.
是茱丽叶寄的假照片 肯定大为光火
Does she even know that it's fake?
她知道照片是假的吗
Hey, Juliet. It's good to see you. It's been a while.
茱丽叶 真高兴见到你 很久没见了
Yeah, thanks. It's good to be home.
是啊 谢啦 回家真好
This is excruciating. What if she doesn't respond
太痛苦了 要是她不回复怎么办
and all we're doing is wasting valuable time?
那我们不就是在浪费宝贵的时间
Our time is not that valuable.
我们的时间没那么宝贵
Until we know where Juliet is,
在弄清楚茱丽叶身在何处之前
we don't know whether we need to charter a jet
我们也不知道是该租架喷气机
or if your metro card will suffice for our journey.
还是用你的地铁卡就够路费了
That's from her.
她回信了
Open it.
快打开
Well, I guess we have our mission.
看来我们的任务来了
Buckle up, kids.
快系好安全带 孩子们
You up for a road trip?
准备好走一趟了吗
Looks like this unholy alliance is hitting the road.
看来我们的邪恶同盟要上路了
Serena, help me understand.
瑟琳娜 你得告诉我
Are you upset because of what you did
你这么沮丧是因为你所做过的事
or because you can't remember it?
还是因为你不记得做过什么了
Both and... neither.
都有吧 又或者两者都不是
You know, if you saw
你知道吗 如果你在互联网上
a photo of yourself on the Internet doing cocaine,
看到自己在吸食可♥卡♥因♥的照片
what would you think?
你会作何感想
I wouldn't know what to think. I would never do that.
我不知道 我不会做那种事的
Exactly.
这就对了
But with me, I can't be too sure.
但于我来说 我并不确定
You know, I may not remember kissing Dan and Nate
我可能不记得我亲吻过丹和内特
or--or crossing Blair, but...
或是冲布莱尔发脾气 但
you know, this wouldn't be the first time
你知道吗 这并不是我第一次
that I had been with two guys in one night
在一个晚上周♥旋♥于两个男人之间
or betrayed my best friend.
也不是第一次背叛我最好的朋友
That never happened.
这从来没发生过
You're still a man in my eyes.
在我眼里你还是个男子汉
I always knew there was something. Get out!
我就知道事有蹊跷 给我滚出去
Things had gotten so out of control,
所有的事情都失去了控制
I didn't know how to pull them back anymore.
我不知道该怎样让它们回到正轨
Hey, what's happening? Are you okay?
你怎么了 你还好吗
We have to go.
我们得马上离开
No, we can't leave him.
不 我们不能就这么扔下他
There's drugs everywhere. We can get arrested.
这里到处都是毒品 我们会被逮捕的
So I left town alone
所以我独自离开
to Cornwall, Connecticut,
去了康涅狄格州的康沃尔
to try to start over.
想要重头再来
Is the pedal to the metal?
你确定这油门没坏吧
Because I swear if I shove my feet through the floor,
因为我发誓如果我用脚跑
I could run faster. At least there's no radio,
都能跑得比它快 还好这车没有广播
so I'm spared your horrid taste in music.
省得我还要欣赏你恐怖的音乐品味
I think we were supposed to turn there.
我想我们刚刚应该拐过去
You know, I'd tell you to stop being such a backseat driver,
我说又不是你开车 就别指指点点的了
but how can you be one when you don't even know how to drive?
况且你连开车都不会 怎么这么多话呢
I offered to get us a car service--
我都说了我可以提供轿车服务
professional driver, comfortable seats, champagne!
专业的司机 舒服的座椅 还有香槟
We're on a mission here.
我们是来执行任务的
we need to be able to move at any moment and tail people,
我们必须能够随时上路 跟踪别人
speed, if necessary.
急速前进 如果有需要的话
Speed?! Please. And as for tailing someone,
急速前进 拜托 说到跟踪某人
a stretch Hummer with a hot tub
一辆有浴缸的加长悍马
would be more inconspicuous than this.
可要比这玩意隐蔽多了
First, my dad swapped a '69 Les Paul for this car.
首先 我老爸用一把六九年的电吉他换了这车
It's a collector's item,
那可是藏家必得的对象
and second, it was either this or the Lincoln Hawk Van,
第二 除了这个 他只能选择林肯鹰牌面包车
which, all I'm saying, has graphics.
我说的可都是有迹可循的
Fine. We should almost be there.
很好 我们应该快到了
Let me just consult the G.P.S. Oh, wait. That's me.
让我查下GPS 不对 我就是GPS
No, but for real, Cornice should be just up here.
说正事 柯尼斯应该就在那儿
Thank you so much for your time.
您能抽空过来 我十分感谢
Enjoy your holiday.
假期愉快
We really appreciate
我们十分欣赏
"The Post's" interest in the company.
贵公♥司♥的邮报股份项目
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Ahh. Oh, my god. That was punishing.
天呐 这可真遭罪
I think my face actually hurts from smiling so much. Drink?
我的脸都要笑抽筋了 来一杯吗
Please. It's barely afternoon,
当然 虽然我很少在下午喝酒
but we've earned it.
不过这是我们应得的
Serena only came up once.
瑟琳娜就出现了一次吗
Yes, and I kept my promise to Eric
是的 我遵守了跟艾瑞克的承诺
to tell the truth.
绝不有所隐瞒
She is exhausted. I know I am.
她已经筋疲力尽了 我想我也是的
I think we both killed it.
我想我们都挺过来了
You talking about how proud you are
你一直表达你对我
of the work I've done at the Empire.
在帝国酒店所做的工作的骄傲之情
And you're saying what a great job I've done
而你也一直说我在管理拜斯集团董事会
leading the board at Bass.
方面做得多么出色
Well, I meant what I said.
我说的都是真的
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表