剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
As pleasurable as those 300 seconds sound,
听起来这300秒能让我们更愉快
your uncle was already generous enough
你叔叔已经够大方了
to help the strange American
能够帮助一个从布拉格带来的
you brought home from Prague.
素不相识的美国人
I don't want to be late for my first day on the job.
我第一天上班可不想迟到
One thing I'll miss about taking care of you after the shooting
在你被射伤之后 我唯一担心你的
will be spending all day in bed together.
就是整天和你呆在床上
I couldn't have enjoyed being saved more.
我不介意被你多救一次
I'm just happy to be taking care of you now.
我现在很乐意照顾你
I know a way you could take care of me right now.
我知道一个可以让你照看我的方法
I wouldn't be able to tear myself away.
我又不能分身
Then what would your uncle think?
你叔叔会怎么想
You're a good man, Henry Prince.
你是个好人 亨利王子
Too good.
太好了
This loft is your loft
这个阁楼是你的阁楼
This loft is my loft
这个阁楼是我的阁楼
Where's your Aunt Jenny
你的珍妮阿姨哪去了
She moved to Hudson
她搬到哈德森去了
She wears... Leggings
她穿着...紧身裤
Wow. I did not need to see or hear that.
哇 我可不想听到或者看到这一幕
No. Well, I'm--I'm doing the best I can.
不会吧 我已经尽力了
Who's this?
这位是
This is Juliet Sharp. She's a new friend.
朱丽叶·夏普 我的新朋友
Pleasure to meet you, Dan.
很高兴见到你 丹
I hope you don't mind me tagging along.
希望你不要介意我也跟来了
No, no. Vanessa's supposed to be here already,
不会 瓦内萨本来也该到了的
and Georgina's at the SPA,
乔治娜去做Spa了
And Milo has not been taking his bottle all morning.
米罗整个早上都没喝奶了
Oh, buddy. I think he's kind of mad at me.
宝宝啊 我觉得他有点闹脾气
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah, you wanna hold him, Nate?
你想抱抱他吗 内特
You don't expect me to sing, do you?
你不是想让我唱歌♥吧
No. Just make sure you prop his neck up.
不是 你撑住他的脖子就好
Oh, he smells funny.
他闻起来很有趣
Oh, maybe he just needs a woman's voice.
也许他需要类似妈妈的声音
Okay.
好吧
Whatever you were singing was definitely not that. Hmm?
不管你们唱什么 都不是他想要的
Ask him, like we agreed.
问他 像我们商量的那样
Come here. Yeah. You're so cute.
来啊 你真可爱
She's definitely not out of Chuck's little black book.
她不会是恰克的女伴之一吧
No. No, she, uh, sure isn't.
不 她不是
So... Have you heard from Serena lately?
所以 你最近有瑟琳娜的消息吗
Uh, no. No, I haven't.
没有
I would assume she's still in Paris or at Brown already.
我估计她可能还在巴黎 或者在布朗大学了
Actually, gossip girl said she's going to Columbia.
实际上 八卦天后说她要去哥伦比亚大学了
She's--she's coming back to the city for school now?
她现在是要回到纽约读书了吗
That's what the blast said. You not okay with that?
传言是这么说的 你不能接受吗
No. No, I'm fine with it... I guess.
不不 我没事
I-I'm just surprised she didn't say anything to me about it.
我只是奇怪 她压根没跟我提过
But if she didn't say anything to you...
但是 如果她也没跟你提过
Hey, Dan, can you grab a diaper?
丹 你能给我拿一片尿布来吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'll do it.
当然 我来拿
What is it?
那是什么
Well, he said he hadn't heard from her.
他说没跟瑟琳娜联♥系♥过的
Looks like Dan's playing a game with you.
看了是丹要跟你躲猫猫了
Now do you want to win,
你现在想赢
or do you want to lose?
还是甘拜下风
I suppose it's worth missing you
也许让我多想想你也是值得的
if it means staying in a place
但愿你去了那边
where you don't have nightmares.
就不会做噩梦了
And you look very handsome in your work clothes.
你穿着工作服真是帅呆了
Well, I look forward to you removing them
我希望等我工作完了
after an honest day's work.
你能把其他人都赶走
Bye. Bye.
拜拜 拜拜
They say it's easy to forget your troubles
风平浪静时
when the weather's warm.
人们总会忘了曾经有过的风暴
But all it takes is one fall breeze
但是任何风吹草动
to blow reality right back in your face.
都足以唤醒曾经的记忆
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
Suddenly we're stopping for pedestrians? Vite!
干嘛为了行人停下 快开
Watch out, Blair.
小心 布莱尔
He who sows the wind reaps the storm.
种下孽缘的人又回来了
Next time, I promise we'll do shoes and vintage,
下次我一定会记得去买♥♥鞋子和酒
and not just health food stores.
健康食品店都逛烦了
Aw. Let me see that beautiful boy.
让我抱抱这可爱的小宝贝
Well, you guys seem to have bonded.
你们俩看起来挺亲密了嘛
We had a nice talk.
我们聊得很投机
Aw, Vanessa, you're amazing with him.
瓦内萨 你和他在一起太亲切了
Yeah, she's a serious baby whisperer.
可不是 她很擅长哄小孩
Living on a commune, you clock a lot of babysitting hours.
住在社区里 可少不了帮别人带孩子
Right?
对吧
Okay, I get what you're doing,
我知道你要干什么
and it's not exactly subtle.
这可不是什么好主意
The goal is to take him out of the equation.
我们的目标是让他退出竞争
Not by using Vanessa.
但你不能利用瓦内萨
She's still totally in love with him.
可是她依然爱着他呢
She's just hurt by what happened last spring,
只是因为春季那事受了些打击
and she's looking for a sign
她在等待
to see how he really feels about her.
丹对她的暗示
She told you that?
她告诉你的
She didn't have to.
不用说也知道
I'm not trying to ruin people's lives.
我不会破坏别人生活的
Vanessa and Dan are great people.
瓦内萨和丹都是好人
And from what I hear, they made a great couple, too.
在我看来 他们也会是很棒的情侣
Yeah. Okay, I will.
好的 我会的
I love you, too. Bye.
我也爱你 拜拜
"I love you, Nate" or "I love you, Dan"?
是打给内特呢 还是丹
"I love you, mom."
是给我妈
Oh. Well, it's all right. Now that I'm an egalitarian,
没事 我不会歧视谁的
I'll accept it even if you choose Dan,
就算你选了丹我也能接受
and not just because he's ahead in the "Gossip Girl" poll.
不仅仅因为他在八卦天后的投票里领先
Gossip Girl has a poll?
八卦天后网站上还有投票
Honestly, I haven't even thought about it.
说真的 我根本没在考虑这个问题
B., I went to the morgue today.
B 我今天去了太平间
What is that? A sex club?
那是什么 性♥爱♥俱乐部
A place where they keep dead bodies.
陈放死人尸体的地方
I had to identify one because he had chuck's I.D.
我去验尸了 那人有恰克的身份证
Don't worry. It wasn't him.
别担心 那不是他
I'm not worried.
我才不担心
But, Blair, I just hung up with my mom,
但是 布莱尔 我刚和妈妈聊过
and Chuck is missing.
恰克失踪了
Well, consider him found.
我找到他了
He was on the rue de charenton an hour ago.
一小时前我刚在兰顿见过他
What, you saw him? Here?
什么 你在这边见过他
Gossip Girl said I was in paris. Where else would he be?
八卦天后都说了我在巴黎 他还能去哪儿
My mom and the police are looking everywhere.
我和妈妈还有警♥察♥都在找他
He hasn't paid an empire bill all summer.
他整个夏天都没有支付酒店的费用
His assets are about to be frozen.
他的资产就要被冻结了
I could care less about his bassets.
我才不在意他的这些花边消息
And besides, he's probably filtering his finances
而且 他说不定正在
through some foreign government
通过异国政♥府♥解决他的经济问题
so that I won't know he's stalking me.
这样我就不知道他在跟踪我了
Well, what did he say when you saw him?
你见到他的时候他说什么了吗
Nothing.
什么都没说
He limped away, and I kept driving.
他一瘸一拐地走了 我就开车走了
That doesn't sound very stalker-ish.
这听起来一点都不像在跟踪
It's Chuck. It's probably part of some elaborate scheme.
他可是恰克 说不定都是他精心策划的
Well, he did have blood on his wallet,
他钱包上的血迹的确是他的
And you said you saw him limping.
然后你说他瘸了
Don't you think we should at least make sure he's okay?
你难道就不想要确认下他有没有事吗
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表