剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Did you do all this?
是你做的吗
I thought you deserved a bottle, too.
我觉得你也需要有人照顾
You've been under so much pressure, I can't even imagine.
我都不敢想象 你的压力得多大
I really missed you.
我很想你
I missed you, too.
我也很想你
I know that I-I-I haven't gotten a full night's sleep in a while.
我知道我已经很久没睡个好觉了
I don't really know what I'm saying half the time.
很多时候我都开始胡言乱语了
But I'm so grateful that you've been here helping me.
但是你一直在这帮我 让我真的很感动
And after everything that--that, you know, I put your through,
尤其是在这一系列事情之后还把你卷进来
which I haven't even apologized for,
我甚至都没对你道过歉
I haven't explained it.
甚至我都没有解释过
Stop talking.
好了 别说了
You know I'm not good at that.
你知道我不擅长道歉
I think I can help.
我想我能帮你
I had a feeling you'd linger.
我就知道你不会就此离开的
I'm not gonna leave.
我不会离开的
Chuck, today I had to identify a body
恰克 今天警局叫我过去认尸
that the police thought was you.
他们认为那是你
Did you do something to that man?
你和那个人有什么瓜葛吗
If--if it was self-defense,
如果你是正当防卫的话
I'm sure that they would understand.
警方肯定不会冤枉好人的
I never touched that thief.
我连碰都没碰过那个贼
So is Blair right? Is this another one of your games?
那布莱尔猜对了 这又是你的游戏吗
Do I look like I'm playing?
我看起来像是在玩吗
I know more than anyone
我比谁都了解
what it's like to want to reinvent yourself.
想要重新做人应该是什么样子
But just because people are mad at you
但是就算因为人们很生你的气
doesn't mean you should disappear.
你也不该就这么玩失踪啊
My mom is really worried about you.
妈妈很担心你
I'm sure she'll come to celebrate my absence,
我知道她巴不得我失踪呢
as will all the people
还有那些从我出生之日起
who've wished me dead since the day I was born.
就盼着我死的人
I know things were bad in New York.
我知道在纽约情况很糟
But if you don't come home, you'll lose the Empire.
但如果你不回来 你就会失去帝国大厦
You'll lose everything you ever cared about.
你就会失去你曾在乎过的一切
I already lost the only thing I cared about.
我已经失去了我唯一在乎的
They can have everything else.
其他的随他们去吧
I don't know what you told that girl,
我不知道你是怎么跟那个女孩说的
but you can't turn your back on who you really are.
但是你不可能抛下过去的你
I'm going to see an old associate,
我要去见一个老伙计
picking up a passport with my new name on it.
去拿印着我新名字的护照
After today, there is no Chuck Bass.
今日过后 再也没有恰克·拜斯
I'm staying at Eleanor and Cyrus'
在你意识到这根本不可能之前
when you realize that's not true.
我会一直在埃莉诺那儿等你
Wow. That was, uh...
这真是...
Yeah.
很棒
I'll have to thank Nate the next time I see him.
下次再见到内特 我真得好好谢谢他
Nate? I'm sorry, but, I mean,
内特 不好意思 但是
I don't mean to be a credit hog, but that was all me.
这跟他有什么关系 刚才不都是我吗
No, I mean, I'm just-- I'm glad that he told me.
我是说 我很高兴他告诉我了
Told you what?
告诉你什么
The truth.
真♥相♥
Wh--about what?
什么真♥相♥
Okay, after I told Nate that I was nervous
在我告诉内特我对你仍爱瑟琳娜
about you still being in love with Serena,
而感到局促不安之后
he said that it wasn't true
他告诉我那不是真的
and that you told him you still had feelings for me.
而且你还偷偷的告诉他你对我还有感觉
And there it is.
就是这样
I-I'll go.
我去吧
Okay.
好
Perhaps it should be tilted more.
也许它应该这么戴
Oh, wow. A coronation already? The date must've gone well.
都要加冕了啊 看来约会进行的不错啊
Oh, S., we walked, we talked, we laughed.
S 我们在一起散步 聊天 大笑
I'd forgotten what it was like to just have fun with a guy.
他让我重新找回了那种快乐的感觉
And now I'm off to meet his parents at a ball.
现在我就要去参加宴会 见他的父母了
Just look at all the gowns he sent!
看他送过来的礼服
The fairy tale is back on
童话仍在上演
as long as the evil queen doesn't ruin it.
只要邪恶的王后不破坏它
Well, if you're talking about Chuck, don't worry.
如果你说的是恰克 别担心
The only person he wants to poison is himself.
他想毒死的只有他自己
You talked to Chuck? No. I don't care.
你和恰克谈过了 哦 我不在乎
I don't even wanna know what he said.
我甚至都不想知道他说了什么
I've been waiting all summer to feel sparkly again,
我用了整整一个夏天让自己重新闪耀夺目
and I won't be pulled back into the darkness.
我可不想回到黑暗里
You're right.
没错
Go live your fairy tale. Don't worry about Chuck.
回到你的童话世界里 不用担心恰克
If that is Didier Ludot,
如果是迪迪耶·吕多
tell them they should've been more prompt!
告诉他们动作得再快点
Now, you... This is all wrong.
现在你... 这样不对
I can't believe your people invented the coiffure.
我真不敢相信是你们法国人发明了头饰
Yes. That's more like it.
对嘛 这样好多了
I can't even see myself!
我几乎都看不到自己了
Claire Von Rohr.
克莱尔·冯·罗尔
Gorgeous blonde.
漂亮的金发美女
Princeton.
来自普林斯顿
Oh, and look. Her family has a house by ours in Trancoso.
瞧 她家在特兰科索有处房♥子
Okay, yeah, she sounds great, but I-I don't get it.
她看起来是不错 但我不明白
What are you saying?
你在说什么
You're gonna go on a date with her.
你就要和她去约会了
Well, I thought the whole point was to be available.
我以为我们是要让瑟琳娜来找我
The point was for Dan not to be.
我们是要让丹不会成为你的威胁
You have to have somebody fabulous on your arm
你必须有个耀眼的女伴相陪
So Serena doesn't think
这样瑟琳娜才不会认为
that you spent the whole summer pining for her.
你整个夏天都在苦苦思念她
Here, let me call--
好了 我来打电♥话♥
Okay, listen, I appreciate the gesture,
好吧 非常感谢你这么热心的帮助
but you don't know Serena van der Woodsen.
但你不了解瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
Not just any hot girl is gonna spark her jealousy.
不是随便找个性感美女就能让她嫉妒
So what are you saying? You have a better option?
什么意思 你有更好的选择吗
Louis, merci pour tout...
路易 谢谢你为我做的一切
No.
不
I can't do any more of these prince and pauper games.
我已经受够王子和贫民的游戏了
I'm sorry, madame.
抱歉 女士
Monsieur simply asked me to escort you
先生只是让我来接你
for one final touch before the gala.
在聚会前再和他见一面
Would you like to come with me to Harry Winston?
您愿意和我一起去哈利温斯顿吗
Would I?
可以吗
Is there some business you need to attend to before we go?
在我们走前您还要处理什么别的事吗
Nothing I have any interest in.
没什么能引起我兴趣的事了
Escort away.
开路
Blair, call me back.
布莱尔 回电
Remember when I told you not to worry about Chuck?
还记得我和你说不用担心恰克吗
Well, I was wrong.
我错了
Spotted--one American leaving Paris.
现场报道 一个美国人正要离开巴黎
Au revoir, l'enfant terrible.
再会 那些糟糕的过去
B., you know I wouldn't bother you if it wasn't serious.
布莱尔 不是紧急情况我不会打扰你的
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Finally.
终于
Inspector Chevalier, of course.
谢瓦利埃检察员 当然
Okay, I'll be right there.
好的 我马上过去
It's beautiful.
太美了
I mean, of course, they all are.
我是说 都很漂亮
Monsieur Grimaldi would want me to be sure it was perfect.
格里马尔迪先生希望我再确定一遍
Like that.
看那个
Carats, clarity, charisma.
超大克拉 清澈 魅力非凡
Not that I expect Louis to get me a ring so soon, but...
我还没指望路易这么快就送戒指 不过...
this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
这是我见过的最漂亮的
I am sorry. This ring has already been sold.
抱歉 这个戒指已经卖♥♥出去了
Shouldn't you be out dealing with your own issues
你不是应该去处理你自己的问题吗
Instead of hunting me down?
别老跟着我
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表