剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Well, Jenny keeps telling me it wasn't his fault.
珍妮一直跟我说那不是他的错
Maybe it's time I believed her.
也许我是时候相信她的话了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay. I'll see you soon.
好的 回头见
What do you think of this one?
你觉得这件怎么样
If I answered out loud,
如果我回答得太大声的话
I'd probably be asked to leave the store.
我就可能会被请出这里了
I'm afraid I have to go see my lawyer.
恐怕我得去见我的律师了
Apparently, disappearing for three months
很显然 失踪三个月
isn't good for business.
对生意并不有利
But I don't know which one is appropriate for the event.
但我不知道穿哪件合适
Buy them all. My card's with Leandra.
那就全都买♥♥下来 我的卡在丽安德娜那里
When you're finished, the car's waiting outside.
慢慢挑 车就在外面等着
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
I don't know who's more excited that you're in the house--
不知道你入会了 谁最高兴呢
The girls that wanna borrow your clothes
是想借你衣服的女孩子们
or the boys that wanna take them off.
还是想占便宜的男生们
Oh, well, thanks for the warning on both counts.
感谢你的这两点提醒
But I have to ask--
但我还是想问
Why didn't Serena get a key?
为什么瑟琳娜没有拿到钥匙
It just seems like kind of an oversight to me.
我总觉得这好像是我的过失
I agree, but maybe it's not the worst thing in the world.
我同意 但也许这并不是世上最差的事
Isn't it nice to have something that's just yours for a change?
有件由你独享的东西不是很好嘛
Oh. Well, I...
哦 我
I have to get back to campus.
我要回学校了
I know that you said that you had plans with Serena tonight,
我知道你今晚和瑟琳娜有约
but maybe you can stop by the house for a drink beforehand?
但也许你可以在那之前 先来会所一趟
Inaugural martinis are a hundred-year-old tradition,
喝一杯入会马提尼酒
and so are the eager-to-please college boys.
会见那些饥渴的男生已经是百年传统了
I do hate to disrespect tradition.
我不喜欢对传统不敬
Bye.
再见
Leandra, help. I'm stuck.
丽安德娜 帮我一下 拉链卡住了
Oh, hello. Blair, right?
你好 布莱尔是吗
I'm Eva.
我是伊娃
Yeah, I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
I'm just surprised to see you here.
我只是很惊讶在这儿见到你
Oh, Chuck asked me to come back with him.
恰克邀我和他一起回来
No, I don't mean in the city.
不 你在城里我不奇怪
I mean in Carlos Miele.
我是指你竟然来卡洛斯·米拉[时装品牌]
I know. I can't believe it either.
我知道 我也不敢相信
Chuck is so wonderful.
恰克真是太好了
He's buying me a dress for a party that his stepmother is--
他要给我买♥♥一件礼服参加他继母的聚会
Look, if you wanna hole up in Chuck's hotel suite
如果你想待在恰克的酒店
and feed him croissants, that's his business.
喂他吃牛角面包 那是他的事
But introducing you to his family? My friends?
但竟然把你介绍给他的家人 我的朋友们
Blair, I don't--I don't wanna hurt you in any way.
布莱尔 不管怎么样我都不想伤害你
Oh, you're the one that's gonna end up being hurt, ma biche,
你才是那个最终受伤的人 亲爱的
And not by me.
而且不是被我伤到
Chuck will soon realize that it doesn't matter if the dress is couture
恰克很快就会意识到 只要女孩子天生丽质
if the girl is off-the-rack.
裙子怎么样并不重要
And then, as with all things that don't fit,
然后 随着一切都格格不入
you'll be sent back to where you came from.
你就会从哪儿来 回哪儿去
Oh, and by the way,
顺便说一声
if I were you, I'd wanna accessorize with some gloves.
如果我是你 我会配一副手套
Not even a manicure can mask those peasant hands.
就算有配饰也掩饰不了你的粗手
And the only thing we know about Georgina's whereabouts
我们现在对乔治娜的行踪
is that she's in st. Barts?
就只知道她在圣巴特岛吗
I called every resort I could find.
我给每个能找到的酒店都打电♥话♥了
There is no Georgina Sparks staying at any of them.
但都没有乔治娜·斯巴克斯这名字
She could've moved to a different island by now.
她现在可能已经搬到另一个岛去了
She--she could be staying under a different name.
她也可能用假名登记入住
I don't know. But she took-- she took everything, Vanessa.
我不知道 但她带走了一切 瓦内萨
She took her passport. She's gone.
她带走了护照 她走了
She left Milo, and I don't--
她丢下了米罗 我觉得
I don't think she's coming back.
我觉得她不会回来了
So we know you dated royalty.
我们知道你在和一位皇室成员约会
Tell us what it's like.
跟我们说说细节
Well, dating a prince isn't really different
约会皇室成员其实
than dating anyone else,
跟其他人没什么两样
Except instead of flowers, you get diamonds.
只是你收到的不是鲜花 而是钻石
Another martini, B.?
再来一杯马提尼吗 B
Actually, I think Penelope wants to get me a drink,
其实 我想佩内洛普会想要给我一杯饮料的
to make up for the less-than-lovely welcome.
算作是她不太热情欢迎的补偿吧
Hey, how far are you?
你去哪儿了
I'm starving.
我都要饿死了
I am so sorry, S. I totally lost track of time.
真抱歉 我忘记时间了
Can you hang on a second?
你能等一下吗
Can I invite Serena?
我能邀请瑟琳娜一起来吗
It's club members only tonight. I'm sorry.
抱歉 今晚只有会员才能出席
But don't tell her that you're here, though.
不过别告诉她你在这
You saw her face when she didn't get a key.
你看到她没拿到钥匙时的那张脸了
I just... I don't want her to feel bad.
我只是 不想让她难过
Where are you?
你在哪儿
I'm just walking into my building.
我刚进我的宿舍楼
The doormen are hopeless gossips.
那些看门人无可救药地跟那闲谈
You're not leaving, are you?
你不是准备要走吧
You still owe us tips on dating royalty.
你还没教我们与皇室约会的秘诀呢
Can I take a rain check, S.?
我能改期吗 S
I'm feeling more like
我觉得今晚我更需要
a bubble bath and bubbly tonight.
好好洗一个泡泡浴
I guess I'll just see you tomorrow.
那咱们只能明天见了
Yeah.
好
Bye.
再见
Thank you, Hamilton house.
谢谢你 汉密尔顿住♥宅♥
spotted--
特别发现
B. holding court at Hamilton house.
B在汉密尔顿豪♥宅♥开宴会
Don't worry, S.
别担心 S
It's not your party, but you can cry if you want to.
这不是你的派对 心情不好尽管哭出来吧
I was hoping I'd find you here.
我正想着也许在这儿能找到你
And I was hoping you'd find me.
我正等着你找我呢
So I was wondering,
我在想
does volunteering at fashion's night out
在时尚宴会做志愿服务是不是
mean you can't bring a date?
意味着不能带个同伴吗
Not necessarily,
不一定
but I prefer not to mix business with pleasure.
不过我宁愿将工作和娱乐分开进行
How long are you gonna make me wait?
你打算让我等多久
Serena's out of the picture.
我不再留恋瑟琳娜
Are you sure Serena agrees with that?
你确定瑟琳娜也这么认为吗
That's why she doesn't get a vote.
正因如此 我才没选她入会
How about I volunteer? And then that way,
不如我去做志愿者 这样一来
it can be work for both of us.
对我们俩都有好处
You don't give up, do you?
你还没放弃 是吧
I haven't had to try this hard before.
这是我最努力的一次了
It's... refreshing.
一切都让我精神振奋
Were we supposed to meet up?
我们约好说要见面吗
Last night we were,
昨晚我们约过的
but according to "Gossip girl,"
但"八卦天后"说
You had a better offer.
你在别的地方玩的尽兴呢
I'm sorry.
抱歉
B., it's okay. I know you're gonna have house events.
B没关系 我知道你要参加会馆里德活动
You just don't need to cover it up.
你不用这样遮掩
I know. I was just drunk on gin and attention.
我知道 我被大家的关注冲昏了头
And Juliet told me that I shouldn't tell you
朱丽叶和我说我不该告诉你
because it would hurt your feelings.
因为那样会伤害你
And I know I shouldn't have listened to her.
我也知道我不该听她的话
Juliet--the one who's dating my ex
朱丽叶——我前男友现女友
and swears she doesn't remember my name?
还声称连我的名字都不记得
She's concerned with my feelings now?
她倒关心起我的感受了
If anything, she's the one behind all of this.
如果是这样 她就是所有事件的幕后黑手
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表