剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Perjury is a felony,
伪造证据可是重罪
and Lily could be spending a lot of time in jail
如果我说出去的话
if say, I were to... Tell everybody.
莉莉会在监狱里待很久
Lily and my dad used to date, but that was a long time ago.
莉莉和我爸约会过 不过是很久以前了
I'll do whatever it takes to stay in the company.
只要能留在公♥司♥ 我做什么都可以
If Lily is an obstacle, I'll handle it.
如果莉莉是个麻烦 我来搞定
Nothing is sacred to you.
你真是什么都不在乎
That's not true. You are sacred to me.
不 我在乎你
I've seen all I needed to see.
我已经看够了
I suggested that you be promoted to replace me. Congratulations.
我推荐了你来接替我 恭喜
Stefano's giving you a trial run starting now.
斯特凡诺决定试用你 从现在开始
We are not friends. Just because we went to go see a movie...
我们不是朋友 不过是一起看了部电影
or... five together
好吧 总共五次
does not mean that I'll go out on a limb for you.
那也不意味着我愿意为你承担风险
What about your family? What if us being together
你的家人怎么办 如果我们在一起
drives them all away?
使得他们都离开你怎么办
I don't think it will,
我不这么觉得
but that's a risk i'm willing to take if you are.
但如果你愿意承担这个风险 我也愿意
Mick, Keith, and their questionably costumed cohorts
米克 基思和他们盛装打扮的同伴们说
said, "You can't always get what you want,"
"你不会总得到你想要的"
But that doesn't mean
但这并不意味着你愿意
it's okay for anyone else to have it either.
让别人得到你想要的
It's just toast.
虽然只是一片吐司
But it's perfect.
但做的很棒
It's the perfect amount of toasty.
烤得恰到好处
Sorry if we kept you up last night.
不好意思 昨晚吵到你睡觉了吧
We were playing scrabble.
我们在玩拼字游戏
She fell asleep to avoid losing.
她为了不输 后来就睡了
Since when do you enjoy scrabble?
你什么时候开始喜欢玩拼字游戏了
Do you want some coffee? I made it.
要来点咖啡吗 我做的
Be careful. She makes it strong. She's giving
当心 这咖啡比较浓 她一直认为
Staten island correctional a run for its money.
斯塔顿岛咖啡店是个物超所值的选择
No, thanks. I'm actually craving some Zibetto's.
不用了 多谢 我正想去热拜图喝咖啡
You're gonna go all the way to midtown for coffee?
喝杯咖啡 犯不着去市中心吧
Yeah, yeah, I have a meeting-- lunch--up there anyway.
是这样的 我中午在那边有个会
So see you guys later.
回头见
I should get going, too.
我也得走了
I agreed to a dente with my mom
跟我妈说好一起看牙的
so I could help plan
这样我好帮着筹划艾瑞克的
Eric's 18th birthday party.
十八岁生日派对
And I can't show up in yesterday's clothes.
可不能穿着昨天的衣服回家
Well, tell him I say congratulations and to be
好吧 代我向他道贺 再跟他说
careful now that he's old enough to be tried as an adult.
从现在起 他就是个成人不是小孩子了
Actually, I was hoping maybe you could come to the party
实际上 我更希望你能来参加派对
and tell him yourself.
亲自跟他说这些
I'm not going to your mother's, Serena.
瑟琳娜 我不会去你妈那的
I'm not eating her food or drinking her wine
我不会吃她的东西 喝她的酒
or smiling and pretending that everything's okay.
或是微笑着装作什么都没发生过
I know. I don't forgive her either. I just...
我知道 我也没有原谅她 只是
We'll hang out when you're done.
等你那边结束了 我们出去一起逛逛
I wished for chills on my birthday,
我是希望我的生日不要太吵闹
but not thanks to the flu.
但那不意味着 我认为流感来的是时候
Well, looks like I'll be ushering in adulthood
看来热茶和姜汁汽水将伴着我
with warm tea and flat ginger ale.
踏入成年人的行列了
Oh, we'll have to celebrate another time.
看来我们只能改日再庆祝了
Oh, I need to get to this meeting.
哦 我得去参加个会议
Get some rest, okay? And I'll call everyone
你好好休息 等我回来
when I get home and cancel the party.
会给大家打电♥话♥ 通知他们取消派对的
How's the patient?
病人怎么样了
Do I need to change my breakfast with Thurston?
需要我把跟特里斯顿的早餐改期吗
No. He's gonna be fine.
没事 他会好起来的
I wish I could say the same about this meeting.
真希望这个会议也是
Stay strong. I know you'll do great.
坚强点 我相信你能处理好
Okay, I try not to meddle in Dorota's duties,
我不想影响多洛塔的工作
but don't you think you're taking it a bit too far?
但你不觉得你小题大做了吗
Marie Antoinette, Scarlett O'hara--
我跟随着像玛丽·安图瓦内 郝思嘉
I merely following the footsteps
这样的女强人的步伐
or other powerful women who did not have time to zip.
她们忙的根本没时间来伺候这个小拉链
Or maybe you're just delusional from lack of sleep.
也可能你只是因为缺乏睡眠而得了妄想症
Your light hasn't been off for nights.
这几天晚上你都熬通宵了吧
Great leaders only need three hours.
好的领导者只需要三小时的睡眠
Mine just happen to be nonconsecutive.
而我要把这三小时分开算
It's all part of my 2-year plan. Every minute is allotted
这都是我的两年计划的一部分 每一分钟
for work, school, and personal obligations.
都要精确分配给工作 学校和个人琐事
Ow! That was my skin.
哇 弄到我肉了
Studies say not enough sleep make people psychotic.
研究表明睡眠不足会让人精神紧张
Shouldn't you be brushing?
你是不是该给我梳头了
Are you sure your workaholism has nothing to do
你确定你迷恋工作不是因为
with Raina and Chuck and valentine's day?
恰克和蕾娜 还有情人节
They broke up,
他们分手了
And I only have 30 seconds left of
而且我只有30秒的时间
"Being a good friend" Time,
来做"你的好朋友"
So spill. Where were you last night?
所以快说 你昨晚去哪了
At the loft, just sleeping.
就待在公♥寓♥ 睡了一觉
It's hard to find the time
丹总在那里 你又总在这里
with Dan always there and you here,
我和本很少能有二人世界的时间
And... You know, there's been a lot of buildup.
我们互相了解了很多
A 3-year stint in the big house--I'd say so.
我得说 还要算上监狱里的3年
Obviously, "Good friend time" has expired.
看来你做"我的好朋友"时间已经结束了
B., please, at least consider a nap.
B 拜托 至少小睡一下
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Less reading, more grooming.
别看了 快来给我梳头
I'm the only one who can multitask.
只有我才能同时做几样事
Girls Inc. has found its new face in Raina Thorpe,
女协慈善基金会找到新面孔了 蕾娜·索普
if only Chuck Bass could get her to look at his again.
但愿恰克·拜斯能让她回心转意
But New York's favorite bad boy
但纽约最受欢迎的坏男孩
always gets what he wants,
总是能得到他要的
and in this case,
而这一次
we think that's the girl who has everything.
在我们看来 她就是那个拥有一切的女孩
I'm sure Miss Raina does not have personal dresser.
我敢确定蕾娜小组没有私人梳妆师
Yes, but she has a company and a foundation
是 但她有一家公♥司♥和一家基金会
and maybe a second chance with Chuck.
或许她还有跟恰克重燃爱火的机会
Keep up, Dorota.
继续 多洛塔
The time has come for the dictator to delegate.
是职场女强人该出现的时候了
I'm moving up my time line.
我的上班时间提前了
Russell manipulated me
拉塞尔给我下了套
to make me look like a monster with Lily
让我在莉莉面前表现的像个恶魔
so Raina would break up with me
所以蕾娜要和我分手
and I'd lose my one advocate within his company.
同时我也失去了我在他公♥司♥里唯一的支持者
So you said more than a couple of times.
你已经说过很多次了
I have to get her back.
我必须得把她争取回来
I need you to bump into her
我要你在你妈和她
while she's meeting your mother about Girls Inc.,
商讨女协慈善基金会的事宜后和她来个偶遇
then just distract her for a while.
只要把她支开一会儿就好
I'm pretty sure a businesswoman like Raina
我敢保证一个像蕾娜一样的女商人
has plans for the day,
每天计划排的满满的
and what do I talk to her about anyway?
再说我怎么可能和她搭上话
Me. I have faith in you, Nathaniel.
以我为由 内特尼尔 我对你有信心
Your Archibald charm can get me the opening I need.
你阿齐布尔德式的魅力能肯定能打破僵局
Just change the sweater.
就是别穿这件毛衣
What's wrong with my sweater?
我的毛衣怎么了
You called us here to Skype?
你让我们到这儿来只是和你视频通话吗
No, I called you into "W,"
不 我是叫你们来为《W》工作的
but apparently someone thought that stood for "Waldorf."
但是很显然有人认为W代表了霍道夫
It's fine. No time to waste on blame.
算了 没时间浪费在训斥你们上
Oh, thank god.
哦 谢天谢地啊
One does not get promoted without working 50-hour weeks,
每周不工作50小时的话就不会得到晋升
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表