剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
What--what do I say now?
那我应该说什么
He's a guy. Do you think he really wants to talk?
他是个男人 你觉得他会真的想谈吗
Just take him home
直接把他带回家
And show him you're ready to move on.
告诉他你准备好继续和他在一起
Twice if necessary.
如果有必要 说两遍
Thank you.
谢谢
Nate's a lucky guy.
内特真是个幸运的男人
You guys make a really good couple.
你们真是天造地设的一对
Yeah, we do, don't we?
没错 不是吗
Pardon the interruption, but you have an important call.
抱歉打扰一下 有个重要的电♥话♥找您
Blair Waldorf.
我是布莱尔·霍道夫
I'm Ms. Chamberlin's new assistant.
钱伯林女士的新助理
Confident, I see.
你很自信嘛
When destiny calls? Always.
机会来的时候当然自信了
Especially when it arrives right on time.
尤其是当机会准时降临时
Nothing says "soul mate" like punctuality.
灵魂伴侣准时出现
Hey, Vanessa.
瓦内萨
Dan.
丹
Nate, um, Juliet's looking for you.
内特 茱丽叶正在找你呢
Thank you.
谢了
Hey.
好呀
Hey. What's going on?
怎么啦
What do you mean?
什么意思
I just mean, like, why are you-- why are you smiling so much?
我说你为什么一直在笑
I'm just--I'm-- I'm glad to see you.
因为我 我看到你就很高兴
I thought--I thought you were mad at me.
我 我还以为你生我的气了呢
I'm--I'm confused here.
现在我搞不懂了
Okay, wait a second. Now--now-- now I'm really confused.
等一下 我真的搞不明白了
You--you said we needed to talk.
你刚说过我们得好好谈谈的
We already did. I just--I wasn't listening.
我们已经谈过了 是我没用心听你说
What do you say we get out of here?
要不然我们离开这里如何
And I'll show you how much we don't need to talk.
我会让你好好体会下为什么我们不用谈了
I don't know. I mean...
我不知道 我...
I'm pretty stubborn. It might take all night.
我可是很固执的人 可能会磨上整个晚上
Well, then I guess you'll need your strength.
那你该加点劲了
Let's load up on free appetizers before we leave.
我们走之前去吃点开胃菜怎样
Hamilton house is where dreams come true.
在汉密尔顿之家总能梦想成真
On that we agree.
对此 毫无疑问
There. Shall we?
在那儿 我们过去吧
Beautiful scarf.
围巾很漂亮
Oh, well, as we work together,
等我们合作以后
you'll come to find that your tastes are my tastes.
你就会发现我们的品味所见略同
Guess who.
这是谁呢
Sam. Hi.
我是萨姆 你好
I must say, Blair did not do you justice.
看来布莱尔有点辜负你了
I know the feeling.
我明白你的感受
You thought this was my special someone?
你以为我的梦中情人就是她吗
No.
不是
I mean, unless...
当然除非...
What? Since I'm a powerful career-driven woman
什么 就因为我这个有事业心的女强人
who intimidates men, I must be a lesbian?
把男人都吓跑了 我就该是同性恋吗
No. This was not the date I set up.
不是的 这不是我为你安排的约会对象
He was an intellectual property lawyer
那个男人 是个知识产权律师
who does pro bono work helping kids sue Hollywood
他无偿替孩子们起诉好莱坞
for stealing their Twitter ideas.
盗用他们放在微博上的创意
Then I suggest you see if he needs an assistant.
我建议你去问问他缺不缺助手
My class is full... forever.
我的课报满了 永远
Great scarf, by the way.
顺便一提 你的围巾很漂亮
Dean Reuther, Serena van der Woodsen.
鲁瑟院长 我是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
Professor Lawford,
劳福德教授
I'm so sorry I didn't make our meeting this morning.
很抱歉今早我没去赴约
But as I mentioned in my e-mail,
但我已经给您发了邮件
I'm hoping to impress upon you--upon both of you--
我希望能让您 让二位都知道
that I'm willing to do whatever it takes
我愿意尽我所能
to succeed at this school.
取得学业上的成就
Yes, the e-mail that you sent to professor Lawford
的确 你在发给劳福德教授的邮件里
makes that pretty clear.
已经说得够清楚了
I'm sorry?
我不明白
Perhaps we should have this conversation in private.
也许我们应该私下谈谈
And what conversation would that be?
我们要谈什么
The one regarding your e-mail that offers sex for grades.
关于你要求以性♥交♥易换取学分的邮件
What?
什么
I-I-I didn't do that. I would never do that.
我没有这么做 我肯定不会这么做
This is your e-mail address, is it not?
这是你的邮箱地址对吧
Yes, but I-I didn't send this.
没错 但我没有发那封邮件
Ms. van der Woodsen, obviously we pay no mind
范德·伍德森小姐 虽然我们对
to childish rumors that circulate all college campuses,
校园里流传的幼稚流言不以为意
but this e-mail is extremely serious.
但这封邮件的性质极其严重
The consequence of sending it, I'm afraid, is expulsion.
它可能会导致某人被开除学籍
Expulsion?
开除学籍
Spotted--
号♥外
Serena van der Woodsen looking like she's hot for teacher.
瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森在老师眼中一触即燃
That's the thing about a good gaslight--
这就是优质的煤气灯
With enough smoke, who cares if there's really a fire?
只要烟够多 谁会在意是不是真的有火呢
Did you send that e-mail,
邮件是不是你发的
the one that came from Serena's phone
用瑟琳娜的手♥机♥给教授
offering sex to her professor?
发了封性♥交♥易邮件
What? Why would I do that?
什么 我为什么要那么做
If you ask me, it sounds like an idea
我反而觉得
that Serena would get all on her own.
那是瑟琳娜自己才想得出的主意
I don't think she would do that.
我不相信她会那样做
I'm gonna tell her we had her phone.
我要去告诉她 我们拿过她的手♥机♥
Wait. Don't.
等等 别去
Maybe if we had access to it,
如果我们能拿得到
Then somebody else did as well.
别人也可以拿到
I didn't send that e-mail.
那邮件不是我发的
But if you tell her that we took her phone,
但她要是知道我们偷拿过她的手♥机♥
she is gonna blame us,
一定会怪罪到我们头上
and I could get expelled.
我会被学校开除的
And so could she.
她也会啊
If you didn't send it,
如果你问心无愧
then you have nothing to worry about.
那就没什么可担心的了
Where is Martha's date?!
玛莎的约会对象被弄哪去了
Penthouse suite at the Empire.
他在帝国的顶楼公♥寓♥里
With a woman I assure you
与尤物相伴
he won't want to leave until morning,
我担♥保♥他们会缠绵不休到明早
maybe afternoon. Depends on his cardio.
甚至午后 就看他的心肺功能有多好了
I was going to play nice.
我本来不打算和你较真
You think I don't have a plan "B"?
你真以为我没有后备计划吗
Plan "B"?
后备计划
What could be more cunning
还有什么计划能比约会之夜
and devious than date night?
更加阴险狡诈呢
I had Dorota get chummy with Martha's maid,
多洛塔已经是玛莎的女佣的深闺密友了
who came over from one of her sweatshops
得知她来自菲律宾的
in the Philippines.
诸多的血汗工厂之一
If I have to, I'll blackmail her for the position.
逼急了 我敲诈勒索也要得到那个位置
An illegal maid scandal?
一桩违法女佣丑闻案而已吗
Nobody's cared about those in years.
人们早就对此无动于衷啦
And a lesbian switcheroo
难道这一场女同版的狸猫换太子
doesn't make you blackwater.
你就不蛋疼吗
The switcheroo was for fun.
调包只是为了好玩
The I.R.S. Agent is standing by
而美国国税局正准备
to crawl up Martha's audit is not.
查玛莎的帐目可就不那么好玩了
A tax fraud setup?
一场揭发骗税的陷阱
They give away girl scout badges for that.
你也许能因此荣获女童子军徽章呢
I have her prenup. It has details.
我搞到了她的婚前协议 细节很可观哦
I have the nanny. She has pictures.
我搞定了她家保姆 她手上的照片里
Martha's ex is in them. So is Martha.
不仅有她和玛莎的前夫 还有玛莎自己
It turns out it was a threesome
原来本是一场三P
Oh, my god! You students are psychotic.
我的天哪 你们这群学生都疯了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表