剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Yo! Where have you been? You haven't been home in days.
你去哪儿了 好几天都不在家
Well, the New York marathon was this weekend.
这周是纽约的马拉松比赛
Those women run 26.2 miles in under 3 hours,
那些女将不用三小时就能跑26.2英里
so their warm-ups are key.
所以热身是关键
What about you?
你怎么样
Things back on with Juliet? A romantic rendezvous?
和朱丽叶和好了吗 浪漫约会
No, that's over.
不 我们结束了
I'm just actually swinging by her place
我只是顺道去她的公♥寓♥
to return her things she left at the suite.
把她落在我那儿的东西还给她
I just gotta get rid of them so I can finally be done.
我得把这些东西送回去 这样才算彻底结束
Closure-- the unobtainable goal.
终止 难以实现的目标
In my personal experience,
以我个人经验来看
the closest I've come to getting it
彻底了断的方法就是
is through mass amounts of hate sex.
多过些怨恨的性生活
But that's just me.
不过这只对我适用
I think I'll stick to giving Juliet
我想我还是把朱丽叶的洗发精
her shampoo and copy of "The help" Back.
和《援助》还给她吧
Well, you go ahead.
那你去吧
I've left my blackberry in the limo.
我把手♥机♥落在车里了
You're holding it.
你手里不是拿着嘛
Then I need another Ristretto. See you around.
那我需要杯浓咖啡 回头见
What if someone sees?
别人会看到的
You don't like that anymore?
你不喜欢这样了吗
No, you idiot.
才不 你这笨蛋
I mean, what if someone we know sees?
如果被我们认识的人看见了怎么办
What--what am I saying? There will be nothing to see.
我在说什么呢 根本无关紧要
This ends here.
到此为止
What about over there?
去那里怎么样
Okay. Hurry.
好吧 快点
You realize this breaks our pact
你知道这样子违背了我们
not to be alone together.
"不能独处"的约定吧
Ah, it wasn't us. It was fate. I mean, can we help it
没有 这是命运的安排 我是说
if we're in the same place at the same time,
我们在同一时间 同一地点
hailing the same cab?
乘坐同一车租车
It has happened before.
之前也发生过
Numerous times, which is why you know how long
发生过很多次 所以你才知道
it would've taken to hail another one during rush hour.
想要在高峰期换车可是件耗时的事
I'm having a whole new appreciation
现在我对皮革座和胶带
for leather seats with duct tape.
有了全新的认识
Though where I really wanna be with you
但我还是非常想和你一起去看
is at the ballet tonight. It would be in public,
今晚的芭蕾舞剧 那里是公共场合
so we'd be forced to restrain ourselves.
我们会被迫保持距离
Unfortunately, I know more than a few Columbia faculty members
可惜 我知道不少哥伦比亚大学的教职工
who are big supporters of the Balanchine.
都是巴兰钦的忠实粉丝
Probably not a good idea.
看来这主意不好
You're right. I just hate that we have to wait over a month
没错 我好讨厌要等上一个月
to have another accidental cab ride together.
才能再偶然地一起坐一次出租车
Unless that's enough for you?
除非你已经满足了
Why don't we go away for the weekend?
不如我们周末外出吧
what?
什么
We can go to Harbour Island.
我们可以去海湾岛
We can spend days on the beach
白天在沙滩上嬉戏
and nights having long talks over dinner.
晚上在餐桌前闲谈
Separate rooms, of course,
当然咯 我们要分房♥睡
so no rules get broken.
这样就不会违规
We're almost there. What are you thinking?
我们快到了 你觉得呢
I'm packing in my head already.
我已经迫不及待了
In a city that never sleeps,
在一个不夜城里
it's important to always be alert...
时刻保持警惕是至关重要的
Because if you blink,
因为你一眨眼睛
you might miss something...
也许就会错过重要的事
or someone.
或重要的人
Yes, hi.
你好
I need to make an appointment with Dean Reuther right away.
我想马上约见一下鲁瑟院长
I have something that she wants to see.
有些东西要给她看
But be careful,
但小心哦
since the truth can be eye-opening.
因为真♥相♥会令人瞠目
Hey, excuse me.
打扰一下
I'm dropping some stuff off for Juliet Sharp.
我有一些东西要给茱丽叶·夏普
Who?
谁
Juliet Sharp. Uh, 4A, I think it is?
茱丽叶·夏普 大概住在4A
I'm sorry. There's no one named Sharp in this building...
不好意思 这幢大楼里没有姓夏普的
or Juliet for that matter,
也没有叫茱丽叶的
At least not in the eight years I've worked here.
至少在我工作的8年里 没见过
Good morning, upper east siders.
早上好 上东区富人们
This is your wake-up call.
这是给你的警钟哦
Serena. What are you doing on campus so early?
瑟琳娜 这么早在学校干什么呢
Watching you climb out of a brownstone vestibule
我看到你和得意洋洋的恰克·拜斯
with Chuck following like the Bass that ate the canary.
从一座褐色砂石建筑的门廊里爬了出来
And no denials. Your skirt's on backwards.
你不用否认 你的裙子都穿倒了
No, it isn't.
才没有
Fine, I may have slipped up a little,
好吧 可能我是有点昏头了
but it's just sex, and a one-time thing at that.
但只是鱼水之欢 一次就忘了
Or maybe a 5-time thing. Okay, if we're being honest,
或许5次 好吧 说实话
I've lost count how many times...
我也数不清有多少次了
Though that depends on what you're actually counting as--
不过还是要看你把它当成什么了
Blair, what are you doing? You've come so far.
布莱尔 你在干什么 你都走到今天这步了
Don't fall off the wagon now.
不要重蹈覆辙
I haven't.
我没有
It's just your ordinary, run-of-the-mill ex sex,
只不过是跟前男友睡了一觉而已
fueled by the most common of aphrodisiacs
欲♥火♥焚身 情非得已
mutual loathing and disdain.
彼此仍旧充满了仇恨与鄙视
May I remind you that both of those are feelings?
我得提醒你一下 这说明你们有感觉
And having any feelings for Chuck
而你对恰克有感觉
is where the problems always start.
麻烦就要开始了
There are about as many feelings between me and Chuck
要说我跟恰克之间的感觉
as there are thoughts in Levi Johnston's head.
那就多了去了
We're nothing more than enemies with benefits.
我们只不过是两个互相利用的敌人
And quite a lot of judgment
还有 别对我指手画脚
coming from you, Elizabeth Taylor.
你这个花心的伊丽莎白·泰勒
You're about one inappropriate relationship away
你再谈一次不伦之恋
from the Guinness book.
就可以上吉尼斯纪录了
Colin and I actually had a very good talk this morning,
今天早上我跟科林好好谈过了
And he wants a real relationship, too.
他也希望我们能正式交往
Yes, I hear the 97th street transverse
是嘛 我听说开车穿过96号♥街
is a lovely spot to drive past on a date.
是个不错的约会项目
I saw you get in that cab.
我看见你上那辆出租车
We happen to be going away this weekend
这周末我们准备外出
so we can get to know each other like a normal couple
这样我们可以像情侣一样好好地了解对方
while still adhering to our rules, of course.
当然 在不违背原则的条件下
Please. Do you forget what happens to you on vacations?
你少来了 别忘了你在假期里做了什么
There's a reason why you never get a tan line.
你怎么一点都不长记性
You have no willpower.
你把持不住的
And you do?
你就把持住了吗
Yes. I stopped having meaningful sex with Chuck,
是的 跟恰克做♥爱♥ 我不会投入感情的
And I can just as easily stop having meaningless sex with him.
而且我随时可以结束这种没有意义的性♥爱♥
In fact, I am going to call him right now and make it clear
事实上 我现在就要打电♥话♥告诉他
that our little dalliance is finished forever.
告诉他再也不会跟他鬼混了
And maybe you should follow my example
在你的护照还没有盖章之前
before you get your passport stamped again.
也许你可以学学我
This how you return phone calls now?
你就是这样子回我电♥话♥的吗
I went to Juliet's apartment this morning,
今天早上我去了茱丽叶的公♥寓♥
And it turns out she doesn't live there. She never has.
结果发现她不住那儿 从来没住过
What?
什么
Look, I'm sorry, Vanessa.
瓦内萨 我非常抱歉
I should've believed you when you said she set you up.
你说她陷害你的时候 我应该相信的
Juliet's a liar.
茱丽叶是个骗子
She's been lying to me this whole time.
她一直在骗我
Finally! Took someone long enough.
过了这么久 你终于发现了
But seriously, I-I appreciate you telling me.
不过说真的 很高兴你告诉我
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表