Okay, Maggie. You ready?
就位了 开始吧
Yeah, let's do this.
快快快
Yeah, come on, come on, come on, come on.
举起手来
Manos arriba.
放下武器
Drop your weapons.
好了 游戏时间开始
All right, it's game time.
我们要么赌炸♥弹♥不爆♥炸♥
We either roll the dice on the bomb not exploding,
要么放了瓦格斯
or we let Vargas go.
听着 结束了
Listen up, it's over.
我们得放他走 现在
We need to let him go. Now.
我来处理媒体
I'll deal with the press.
庆祝米格尔·罗哈斯被捕
Celebrate the arrest of Miguel Rojas.
为受害者家属伸张正义
Justice for the victims' families.
尽量避免提到瓦格斯的名字
Try to avoid mentioning the name Vargas altogether.
好了 你们听到了 大家
All right, you heard her, people.
- 铸博 - 来了
- Jubal! - Yeah.
玛纪 你查到什么了
Maggie, what do you have?
静音 她躲起来了
It's muted. She's hiding.
- 那是... - 告诉瑞纳我需要两分钟
- Is that... - Tell Rina I need two minutes.
- 我们还有机会 - 好
- We still have a chance. - Yeah.
我会像上次一样从前厅
Will I be exiting through the front lobby
离开吗
like I did last time?
我们知道他们在哪儿了
We know where they are.
索菲娅和你的小儿子卡洛斯
Sofia and your little boy Carlos.
我们现在就在你家里
We're actually inside your house right now.
所以给我密♥码♥
So you're gonna give me the code,
我们拆除炸♥弹♥
we're gonna deactivate the bombs,
我的特工们就离开 对墨西哥联邦部队
and my agents will leave, never saying a word
或者莫利纳上校 只字不提
to the Federales or Colonel Molina.
你们没胆伤害一个女人或孩子
You don't have the guts to hurt a woman or a child.
我只是公事公办 传递情报
I'm just doing my job, passing along intel.
墨西哥当局会怎么做 不是我能控制的
I can't control what the Mexican authorities will do.
据我所知
From what I was told,
莫利纳的老婆衣服被剥光
Molina's wife was stripped naked,
受侵犯 形式非常令人作呕...
violated in ways that are too disgusting...
好了
Okay.
我给你密♥码♥
I'll give you the code.
怎么样 密♥码♥对吗
Hey, you got it? Is it the right code?
我输入了给我的数字 但...
I entered the digits I was given, but...
快啊
Come on.
你确定这个狗♥娘♥养♥的给的密♥码♥对吗
You sure this son of a bitch gave us the right code?
快啊 快啊
Come on. Come on.
好了 如果没有其他能做的
All right, if there's nothing else to do,
我们要赶紧离开这里
we need to get the hell out of here.
好
Yeah.
停下来了
It stopped.
停下来了 太好了
It stopped! Yeah!
太好了 干得好
Yes! Well done.
干得好 各位
Well done, everybody.
我们成功了
We did it.
- 干得好 - 你们也是
- Great work. - Ditto.
明天的新闻发布会会好很多
Hey, press conference tomorrow just got a lot better.
米格尔·罗哈斯被指控
Miguel Rojas has been charged
五项一级谋杀罪
with five counts of first-degree murder.
他已经对这些残暴的罪行认罪
He's already pled guilty to these atrocious crimes.
因他的逮捕而揭露的信息
His arrest also uncovered certain information
也导致安东尼奥·瓦格斯被逮捕
that led to the apprehension and arrest of Antonio Vargas,
他是杜兰戈贩毒集团的头目
the leader of the Durango Cartel
也是世界上最臭名昭著的毒枭
and the most notorious drug lord in the world.
瓦格斯已经逃亡超过六年了
Vargas has been a fugitive for over six years.
他至少犯下七起谋杀
He is responsible for at least seven murders,
其中包括谋杀一名授勋联邦调查局特工
including the murder of a decorated FBI agent.
据估计 在美国销♥售♥的可♥卡♥因♥中约四分之一
His drug operation supplies an estimated 25% of all cocaine
是由他的毒品公♥司♥提供
sold in the United States.
逮捕他是联邦调查局的胜利
His arrest is a triumph for the Bureau
也是本国公民的胜利
and for the citizens of this country.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
五起谋杀案的动机是什么
What was the motive for the five murders?
- 瓦格斯什么时候逮捕 - 他会被引渡吗
- When was Vargas arrested? - Will he be extradited?
你们会争取死刑吗
Will you seek the death penalty?
结束了
It's over.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
很高兴一切顺利
I'm glad everything worked out.
我也是
Me too.
事实上 是我们运气好
Well, truth is, we got lucky.
不管怎么样 结果很好
Well, either way, we got the right result.
在我这里 那就是胜利 大胜利
And in my books, that's a win. A big win.
你真的会把瓦格斯的老婆交给莫利纳吗
Were you really going to turn Vargas's wife over to Molina?
还有一件事
Oh, um, one more thing.
我刚和局长通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the director.
他正式给了我副主管局长的职位
He offered me the ADIC position for real.
我接受了
I accepted.
恭喜
Congratulations.
- 走吧 - 好嘞
- Let's do this. - Yeah, yeah.
呃 你喜欢寿司 是吗
Hey, uh, you like sushi, right?
是啊 我都喜欢
Yeah, I like it all.
很好 我也是
Good. Me too.
我太想出去
Oh, I am so ready to go out
- 找乐子了 - 是啊
- and have some fun. - Yes.
只有工作和新冠 生活就
I mean, just work and COVID, life, you know?
你也值得庆祝一下
Well, and you also deserve to celebrate.
- 谢谢你 - 嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah, well.
不客气
You're welcome.
不敢相信我们终于一起吃饭了
Can't believe we're finally having dinner together.
太久了
It's been so long.
- 好多要聊的 - 是啊
- A lot of buildup. - Yeah.
希望等待是值得的
But I hope it's worth the wait.
我觉得会值得
I think it will be.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表