When this is over, I'm gonna take you out for a drink,
然后全说给你听
and I'm gonna make you listen to 'em.
我很期待
I'd like that.
答应我一件事 如果结果不太好
Promise one thing... If this goes bad,
跟我女儿说 我...
tell my daughter that I...
我会的
I will.
我答应你
I promise.
好
Okay.
没事的
It's okay. Hey.
我就在这陪你 好吗
I am right here with you, okay?
手♥机♥ 你的手♥机♥
Your phone, your phone!
是解除码
It's the code.
- 好 - 是解除码
- Okay. - It's the code.
好
Okay.
停下了吗
Did it stop?
没有
No.
没有
No.
没事了吗
Are we okay?
我们没事了
We're okay.
没事了 没事了
We're okay. We're okay.
我们没事了
We're okay.
- 干得好 - 差点烤焦了
- Nicely done. - Get toasted.
谢谢
Thank you.
纽约警局在荷兰隧♥道♥的另一边
NYPD found the SUV abandoned on the other side
发现了被遗弃的SUV
of the Holland Tunnel.
没有瓦格斯的踪迹
There's no sign of Vargas.
我很高兴她还活着 但是我们得谈谈
Well, I'm glad she's alive, but we need to talk.
你没有放走瓦格斯的权限
You didn't have the authority to go release Vargas...
那炒了我吧
Then fire me.
我坚持我的判断
I stand by my decision.
我理解
I understand.
不管瓦格斯跑多快
Look, no matter how fast Vargas runs
或是躲哪 我们会找到他的
or where he hides, we'll find him.
希望如此
I hope so.
决定是你下的 伊索贝尔
For your sake. It was your call, Isobel.
如果结局不好 你得承受责任
If things break the wrong way, you're gonna take the hit.
这就是当英雄的代价
It's the cost of being a hero.
我知道
I understand.
你救了她的命
You just saved that woman's life.
值得骄傲 值得铭记
That's something to be proud of, something to hold onto.
记者们在门口等了
The press is waiting for you out front.
你最好是能找到
Probably best that you to find a way
能扭转评论的说法
to put a positive spin on all this.
好
Okay.
今天 我们与在昨晚击杀了
Today, we confronted and killed the man responsible
纽约警♥察♥托尼·桑彻斯的犯人对峙
for last night's murder of an NYPD officer,
并将其击毙
Tony Sanchez.
同时在枪击中 意外逮捕了安东尼·瓦格斯
Incidental to that shooting, we apprehended Antonio Vargas,
长久以来被认为是杜兰格贩毒集团的首领
a man long rumored to be the head of the Durango cartel.
我们审讯了瓦格斯先生
We interrogated Mr. Vargas,
但是没找到足够多
but did not have enough evidence
能正式起诉的证据
to charge him with a crime.
你们没有足够的证据
You didn't have enough evidence.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
他不是涉嫌参与枪杀桑彻斯警官吗
Wasn't he connected to the shooting of Officer Sanchez?
羁押他面临很多复杂问题
Holding him was problematic,
但是瓦格斯现在已完全在联调局监视范围内
but Mr. Vargas is now squarely in the FBI's sights.
正式调查已被启动
An active investigation is underway,
我们有信心会很快将他
and we are confident he will be brought to justice
绳之以法
very soon.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表