But we will need to talk to him.
但是我们还会找他谈话的
Standard procedure. So please give us a call when he gets here.
标准流程 所以他回来的时候请给我们打电♥话♥
Yeah. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
I can't believe she doesn't know about the murder.
不敢相信她不知道他是个杀人犯
How do you hide something like that from your wife?
你怎么能向妻子隐瞒这种事情
I'm guessing that's a pretty difficult topic
我想这是个很困难的话题
to just bring up.
很难开口
I get it, but she deserves to know.
我理解 但是她有权利知道的
Well, you're right, but we're not marriage counselors.
你是对的 但是我们不是婚姻顾问
We just gotta keep her calm and focused.
我们只需要让她保持冷静专注
Unless Ben is involved.
除非本卷进来
In that case, it's too late to matter.
要是那样 担心也没用
Jubal, I just got off the phone with Ben Harris's bank.
铸博 我刚和本·哈里斯的银行通完电♥话♥
Yeah. He withdrew $140,000
然后呢 他取了十四万美元
from a branch two miles away from the camp ground.
是从离露营地两公里外的一家支行取走的
When was this? Five minutes ago.
什么时候的事 五分钟前
Branch manager said he was in a hurry. What's the address?
支行经理说他很着急 地址在哪
Bank of America Financial Center in Haverstraw.
在哈弗斯特劳的美国银行金融中心
232 Liberty Drive.
自♥由♥大道 二百三十二号♥
All right. Pull traffic cams.
知道了 查交通监控录像
See if you can figure out which way he's headed.
看看能不能找到他往哪个方向开了
Maggie, it's Jubal.
玛纪 我是铸博
Are you and OA still at the Harris's hotel?
你和OA还在哈里斯的酒店吗
Yeah, we're leaving now. What's up?
对 我们正要离开 怎么了
Ben Harris just hit up a Bank of America in Haverstraw.
本·哈里斯刚刚出现在了哈弗斯特劳的一家美国银行
It's five minutes away from you.
离你们五分钟远
The address is... Hey, he's here.
地址是... 嘿 他回来了
At the hotel?
在酒店
Yeah. Jubal, he's pulling up. I'm gonna call you back.
对 铸博 他正在停车 我等会给你回电♥话♥
Yeah.
好
Hey, Ben. Talk to you for a sec...
嘿 本 跟你谈谈
Aw, you gotta be kidding me.
啊 逗我呢吧
Ben, stop!
本 停下
Ben Harris, you're under arrest, for resisting federal agents!
本·哈里斯 你因抵抗联邦特工被捕了
They're gonna kill my daughter!
他们会杀了我女儿的
What do you mean? Who's gonna kill your daughter?
你什么意思 谁要杀你女儿
The people who sent me this.
给我这个东西的人
It's a ransom demand. "$200K by sundown or she dies."
这是赎金要求 "日落前交出二十万 不然就撕票"
Please.
求你了
Okay.
好吧
Come on. Get up.
来 站起来
Okay, let's go.
好了 我们走
All right, everybody, listen up.
好了 所有人听好了
We have a ransom demand and a photo that proves
我们有一张赎金要求和一张照片
Grace Harris was alive when she left the campground.
证明格蕾丝·哈里斯在离开营地时还活着
Looks like she has a pretty nasty gash on her leg,
看起来她腿上有一个很脏的伤口
which explains the bloody rock at the crime scene.
这解释了犯罪现场带血的石头的来源
Otherwise, she appears to be in good health...
另外 她看起来还很健康
Based on the photo, at least.
至少根据照片是这样的
This is now a targeted crime scene.
这是一场有针对性的绑♥架♥
The abductors knew whose child they have
绑♥架♥者知道他们手里的孩子是谁
and how much they can ask for.
也知道他们能要到多少赎金
The kidnapper texted Ben Harris.
绑♥架♥者给本·哈里斯发信息了
So he has his cell number.
所以他有本的电♥话♥号♥码
Yeah, but he had him ditch his personal cell right away
对 但是他让本扔掉自己的手♥机♥
to avoid tracking.
以躲避追踪
He sent him to park in Haverstraw to pick up a burner.
他让他停在哈弗斯特劳然后拿起一部一次性手♥机♥
That's the phone the photo of the girl was on,
那台手♥机♥上就有女孩的照片
the one they're using to communicate with Ben.
他们用这个手♥机♥联♥系♥本
And what about the money drop?
那赎金交易呢
Timing? Location? Nothing yet.
时间 地点 暂时还没有
Okay, so you guys'll head up to Haverstraw
好吧 所以你们去哈弗斯特劳
and check the park for cameras,
检查一下停车场的摄像头
witnesses who might've seen our perp
以及看见罪犯留下
dropping off the burner phone.
一次性手♥机♥的目击者
How about the burner itself? Did we run it for prints?
那手♥机♥本身呢 我们查过指纹了吗
Yeah, it's clean.
手♥机♥上什么都没有
Except for Ben's. But the messaging is encrypted.
除了本的指纹 但是信息被加密了
Cellular Survey is on-site downloading everything they can.
通讯调查人员正在现场下载所有的信息
I know this is a lot to process, Ben,
我知道一时间难以消化 本
but from an investigative perspective,
但从侦查的角度来看
proof of life in a ransom demand is encouraging.
在索要赎金的时候人还活着 说明还有很大希望
The kidnappers want something, all right?
绑匪有绑♥架♥目的
So they're gonna need to keep Grace safe to get it.
所以他们得保证格蕾丝安全才能得到
Why didn't you call us after you got that text?
你收到短♥信♥后为什么没联♥系♥我们
I was just following instructions.
我只是遵照指示
It said not to tell anyone.
它说不要告诉任何人
You thought it was me, didn't you?
你们认为是我♥干♥的 对吗
That I'd hurt my daughter?
我伤害了我女儿
Yes.
是的
But that's only because most abduction cases
但那只是因为大多数绑♥架♥案
are perpetrated by a parent...
都是由父母实施的
and, given your criminal history,
而且 鉴于你的犯罪历史
it raised a few red flags.
让我们觉得你更加可疑
"Criminal history"?
犯罪历史
You're talking about Lucy Parkin.
你在说露西·帕金
We had to consider it a possibility.
我们要考虑这种可能性
Yeah, well, it was an accident.
但那是场意外
I didn't mean to kill that girl.
我不是故意杀死那女孩的
Mr. Harris, unfortunately, we don't have time
哈里斯先生 我们现在没时间
to adjudicate your past.
理论你的过去了
No. Please. I know...
别 我知道
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你们在想什么
But I was at that camp on a scholarship
我是拿着奖学金去参加那个夏令营的
and stuck out like a sore thumb,
但我在那儿格格不入
and Lucy and her friends, they made sure I knew it.
露西和她的朋友们因此也孤立我
Then one day I went on a walk,
有一天我去散步的时候
and Lucy followed me,
露西跟着我
starting taunting me,
开始嘲笑我
told me I didn't really belong at that camp.
说我不属于那个夏令营
And I...
我
I shoved her...
我狠狠地
hard.
推了她
It was just a reflex, and sh...
那只是本能反应
She fell off the ledge.
但她从石崖上摔了下去
I think about that moment every day.
我每天都会想起那个时刻
But I'm no killer,
但我不是冷血杀手
and I sure as hell would never do anything
我发誓我绝不会
to hurt my daughter.
做任何伤害我女儿的事情
Okay, we're not accusing you of anything,
我们并没有指控你
but we had to follow the information in front us.
但我们必须根据得到的信息调查下去
All we care about is getting your daughter back safely.
我们只是想让你的女儿平安回家
So we need to talk to your wife,
所以我们要找你妻子谈谈
get her up to speed, and we need to make a plan.
让她了解情况 并制定解决方案
Fine.
好吧
But you can't tell her.
但你不能告诉她
You can't tell her about this. She doesn't know.
你不能把这件事告诉她 她还不知道
I did six years at juvie.
我在青少年拘留所里待了六年
I studied my ass off to get into college
我拼了命学习才上了大学
and start fresh.
才重新开始
By the time I met Rhonda, I just...
当我遇见荣达的时候 我
I just wanted to leave all this behind
我只想抛下过去的一切
in the past.
让过去的过去
Okay, well, unless your past is relevant to the case,
好 除非你的过去牵涉到了案件
we won't say a word.
不然我们不会说的
But we do need to loop your wife in
但我们现在必须让你妻子
on the ransom demand... now.
知道赎金的事情
Okay.
好的
But she's okay? They haven't hurt her?
但她没事吗 他们没伤害她
No, as far as we can tell, she's all right.
没有 目前来看 她平安无事
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表