We are trying to make a murder case!
有两个无辜的女性白白死去了 内斯特
There are two innocent women dead, Nestor!
冷静
Calm down.
你俩现在就给我冷静下来
You guys need to calm down right now.
OA和我想要的
What OA wants, what I want...
就是一点线索
is an in.
什么都行
Anything.
- 所以如果卡洛斯能 - 不行
- So if Carlos can go and just... - No.
他不行 太冒险了
He can't. It's too risky.
这太冒险了
It's too risky.
内斯特是对的
Yo, Nestor's right.
马丁奈现在非常多疑
Martinez is straight-up paranoid right now.
他咬定组织内部
He is convinced there's a snitch
肯定有内鬼
inside his organization,
当然 那就是我
which, of course there is: me.
所以我得低调点
So I gotta lay low, in the background,
就像架子上的照片
like one of them photos on a shelf.
你每天都能看见 甚至忘记了它的存在
You see it every day, you forget it's even there.
我理解 但是
No, I get that, but...
总要有点我们能跟下去的线索吧
there's gotta be something we can run with, man, come on.
一个集♥合♥点 一个名字 一个我们能监视的地方
A hangout, a name, a place we can do surveillance?
什么都行
Anything.
马丁奈今晚要在布♥什♥威克区吃饭
Martinez is having dinner tonight in Bushwick.
在拉利莫纳餐厅
Place called La Limona.
谢谢你
Thank you.
走吧
Come on.
我不理解
You know, I just never understood the appeal
为什么要跟黑帮约会
of dating a gangbanger.
或许是因为你从小在第五大道长大
Well, that's because you grew up on 5th Avenue.
准确来说是在中♥央♥公园和麦迪逊广场花♥园♥之间的第73街区
Well, technically it was 73rd between Park and Madison, but--
那儿也没啥黑帮啊
Yeah, there are not that many gangbangers there either.
所以你的意思是
Okay, so your point is?
在一些街区 这些人
In some hoods, these guys, you know,
就是街区的头号♥人物
dominate the streets like top dogs.
他们就像大学球队的四分卫
You know, they get respect like your college quarterbacks
华尔街的银行家一样得到尊重
or Wall Street investment bankers...
当然 那是在他们被枪击或者入狱之前
That is, before they get shot or go to prison, of course.
目标出现 胡瑟·马丁奈
Ooh, there's our guy. Jose Martinez.
那肯定就是瓦伦汀娜了
And that must be Valentina.
我觉得噶布里尔是在做梦 不然的话
I think Gabriel is living in a dream world or--
那瓦伦汀娜可就太善于伪装了
Valentina's really good at pretending
她不像是不喜欢胡瑟
not to like Jose
大家 我们已经一整晚都耗在这了
All right, folks, come on. We've been at it all night.
我们要找到莱恩 杀手和马丁奈之间的联♥系♥
We need to tie Ryan, the shooter, to Martinez.
追踪他的手♥机♥GPS
So track phone GPS,
找到他大多数时间都去哪
find out where he spent most of his time,
然后调监控
and then pull video?
我们正在忙活这个呢
Uh, yeah. That's what we're doing.
那就继续干吧
Well, then, you know, keep doing it.
- 有发现 - 什么
- Found something. - Yeah?
星期六 莱恩在
On Saturday, Ryan was here
红钩餐厅吃过饭
in Red Hook at a diner.
从街对面的银行调了监控
Pulled video from the bank across the street.
他在和谁聊天
Who is that he's talking to?
是那个女朋友 瓦伦汀娜
That is the girlfriend, Valentina.
为什么一个自称爱上了噶布里尔的女人
Yeah, why is the woman supposedly in love with Gabriel
会和雇来杀他的杀手聊天呢
talking to the man who was hired to kill him?
因为她并不爱他
Because she doesn't really love him.
这还有待考证
That was supposed to be a rhetorical question.
斯科拉
Hey, Scola.
我需要你们去白石区
I'm gonna need you guys to head out to Whitestone,
找噶布里尔谈谈
talk to Gabriel for me.
让他知道他女朋友在耍他
Let him know his girlfriend is playing him.
他20分钟前刚走
He took off 20 minutes ago.
- 他去哪了 - 去见瓦伦汀娜
- Where'd he go? - To meet Valentina.
他们要开车去迈阿密
They're driving down to Miami.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们需要噶布里尔·欧佳的定位
All right, we need a location on Gabriel Ochoa.
他的手♥机♥应该是开着的 他刚和斯科拉通过话
His phone should be on. He just talked to Scola.
好的 找到了
Okay, got it.
车子正在北大道上向西行驶
Car is currently heading west on Northern Boulevard.
好的 凯利 找到他的车辆登记表
Yeah, yeah, okay. Kelly, pull his registration.
我要车子的品牌 型号♥ 标签
I need a make, model, tags.
车子正在林登街上向北行驶
Car is heading north on Linden Place.
他好像要去白石高速公路
Looks like he's heading for the Whitestone Expressway.
收到 斯科拉
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Scola?
噶布里尔在法拉盛区的林登街上向北行驶
Gabriel is heading north on Linden in Flushing.
收到 我们现在行动
Copy that. We're on the move.
- 老大 - 怎么了
- Boss? - Yeah?
他驾驶的是一辆2016年产的蓝色雪佛兰
Okay, yeah, he's driving a blue Chevy, 2016.
车牌号♥ KBR-92Q5
Tags, Kilo-Bravo-Romeo-9-2-Quebec-5.
- 铸博 - 怎么了
- Jubal? - Yeah?
车停在了33大道65号♥处
Hey, car stopped. Location is 65 33rd Avenue.
我们还有不到一英里
We're less than a mile out.
噶布里尔 下车
Gabriel! Let's go.
快下车 快 跟我们走
Get out of the car. Now. Let's go.
- 得了 老兄 我跟你说过... - 快进来
- Come on, man. I told you... - Over here.
你们要干什么 我说过...
What are you doing? I told...
闭上嘴就行了
Just shut up!
听着 我们认为瓦伦汀娜和杀人案有关
Listen. We think Valentina is involved.
我们在监控录像里看到
We have her on camera talking to the man
- 她和受雇杀你的那个人谈话... - 这不可能
- who was hired to kill you... - That's impossible.
我们打算去迈阿密
We're going to Miami.
然后一起物色一间公♥寓♥
We're gonna look for an apartment together.
你们自己看她发给我的短♥信♥吧
Look, read the text yourself.
她厌倦了胡瑟 还有那种黑帮生活
She's tired of Jose, the gang life.
她想和我一起...
She wants to start over...
重新来过
with me!
她正在路上 马上就到这来了
She's on her way here right now.
听着 我懂 但不过是几条短♥信♥
Look, I get it. That's what the texts say.
她为什么要约你在这见面呢
But why would she meet you here?
- 这没道理 - 因为这里离高速路近
- That doesn't make sense. - It's near the highway.
兄弟 醒醒吧 她爱着胡瑟
Come on, bro, wake up. She's in love with Jose.
我们昨晚看见他们亲热了
We saw them making out last night
而且根本看不出她有什么心思
and it sure as hell didn't look like she was thinking
要和你去迈阿密重新来过
about starting over in Miami with you.
你们错了
You're wrong.
当有人说真心话时 我能感觉到
Okay, I know when someone is telling the truth,
我也明白什么是真实的
when something's real.
噶布里尔
Okay, Gabriel? Hey, hey, hey.
看着我 有我在 小子
Look at me. Come here, kid.
不会有事的 看着我
Hey, hey. All right, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
- 发生枪击 - 坚持住
- Shots fired. - Stay with me.
嘿 嘿 看着我
Hey, hey, hey. Look at me.
- 没事的 - 救援人员马上到
- All right? - Hey, help is on the way.
- 坚持住 噶布里尔 - 保持呼吸
- Come on now, Gabriel. - Just keep breathing.
嘿 要坚强
Hey, you gotta be strong.
查明枪手的车辆信息了吗
We get a hit on the shooter's SUV?
没有 我们正尽力在监控录像中查找
No, we were trying to pull from surveillance cams
但那个地区没多少监控摄像头
but there aren't many in that part of town.
这就是瓦伦汀娜约他在那里碰面的原因
Which is why Valentina asked him to meet her there.
什么情况 没辙了吗
Okay, so what? We're nowhere?
也不是完全没辙 我看见了凶手的枪
Well, almost nowhere. I saw the shooter's gun.
那是一把珍珠色枪把的手♥枪♥
It was a pistol with a pearl grip.
这线索微不足道 但也值得一试
I mean, it's not much, but it's something.
我们确定瓦伦汀娜有参与
We know that Valentina is involved.
也同样确定她没有亲自在餐厅实施犯罪
We also know that she didn't do the actual shooting
我们可以先悄悄拘捕她
at the restaurant, so let's grab her,
不惊动其他人 诱导她跟我们合作
nice and quiet, leverage her to cooperate.
我同意 可以试试
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表