Do it, Vargas.
让我名正言顺地开枪
Give me an excuse.
好吧
Okay.
别开枪 我手举起来了
Don't shoot. My hands are up.
转过去 头看前方 手保持举高
Turn around and face forward. Keep your hands up.
支援进 第二队
Support up. Secondary start.
后面这边交给我们
We'll head back from here.
- 确保安全 - 楼上二队行进中
- Secure the scene. - Upper two advancing.
- 我听到枪声 - 我们没事
- We heard shots. - We're good.
击杀一人 逮捕主要目标 另外两人不见踪影
One down. Primary in custody. No eyes on the other two.
应该在你们那一边
They must be on your side of the building.
收到 我们继续搜索
Copy that. We'll continue our sweep.
确认你们逮捕的是瓦格斯
Confirm that's Vargas you have in custody.
确认
Affirmative.
我要他立刻转移出来
I want him extracted immediately.
- 好 带去大都会拘留中心吗 - 不
- Yeah, roll him to MDC? - No.
带他来这里
Bring him here.
对 把这个杀千刀的带到联邦广场26号♥来
Yeah, bring his ass to 26 FED.
黄六队撤出
Yellow Six coming out.
清场
Clear a lane. SRF.
正在撤离
Moving out.
嫌犯已上车 联邦广场26号♥ 出发
Men are en route, 26 Fed. Let's go.
注意
Eyes on.
通讯频道打开 全体人员就位
I'm open channel. TRT, in position.
发现毒品
Well, we have some drugs.
上去
Up, up.
- 抓到他的实锤了 - 对
- We got this guy. - Yup.
等等 这是我想的那个吗
Wait, is this what I think it is?
对 C4炸♥药♥还有电敏雷♥管♥
Yes, C4 and blasting caps.
注意 有炸♥药♥
Heads on a swivel. We have explosives.
- 收到 - 嘿
- Copy that. - Hey.
这些板移♥动♥过 门后有人躲过
These palettes have been moved. Somebody got behind this door.
那嫌犯应该就是躲在这里
Okay, that could explain where the suspects just went.
喂 不要动
Hey! Don't move.
有红外线绊网
We have a tripwire.
- 玛纪 接下来怎么办 - 什么都不要碰
- Maggie, what's the move? - Don't touch anything.
- 听清楚了吗 - 是 长官
- Am I clear? - Yes, ma'am.
撤退 撤退 撤退
Landslide, landslide, landslide.
铸博 现场发现炸♥药♥
Okay, Jubal, we've got explosives on the scene.
我们要有序撤退
We're gonna back away slowly
等待爆破专家清理现场
until the bomb techs sweep this place.
- 两名嫌犯逃脱 - 收到
- Two suspects got away. - Copy that!
快去叫拆弹小组
Rolling a bomb team as we speak.
保持安全距离 维持现场 等待专家
Just contain it from a safe distance until they arrive.
好的
Will do.
再说一遍 最后一次说了什么
Say again. Last transmission.
- 出来 - 探戈一号♥ 门口就位
- Coming out. - Tango One, at the door.
我们可以行动了吗
We green or what?
可以 准备
Green. Set...
不要
No!
里面有操纵器
We got operators inside.
有我在
I got you!
有人受伤
Man down.
叫救护车立刻来现场
Roll an ambo to our location now!
五区 简易爆♥炸♥装置
Sector five, IED.
大家都还好吗 听说有爆♥炸♥
Is everybody okay? I heard there was an explosion.
对 一名特战队员受伤
Yeah, a SWAT member was wounded.
医生说没有生命危险
The doctors think he's gonna survive.
- 谢天谢地 - 瓦格斯在里面
- Thank God. - Well, Vargas is inside.
比我预料的更平静 更矮
A little calmer and shorter than I anticipated.
听说仓库里有货
I'm hearing there was product in the warehouse.
是的 长官 大约两吨♥纯可♥卡♥因♥
Yes, sir. About two tons of pure cocaine.
拆弹小组清理完现场 就立刻收缴可♥卡♥因♥
Once the bomb techs clear the warehouse, seize it.
这下新闻发布就更有意思了
It'll make the press conference even more interesting.
听着 瓦格斯被拘留的消息很快就会传出去
Listen, word's gonna travel fast that Vargas is in custody,
让前台做好应对媒体询问的准备
so warn the front desk to expect media inquiries.
让他们把发言台设在外面
And tell 'em to set up a press stage outside.
处理好他之后我会去回答问题的
I'll field questions once he's processed.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是特工主管伊索贝尔·卡斯迪尔
I'm Special Agent in Charge Isobel Castille.
这位是副主管雷诺兹
This is Assistant Director in Charge Reynolds.
来头不小
Impressive titles.
- 你们俩能做主吗 - 什么
- But can you two make decisions? - Excuse me?
我要和有决定权的人谈
I need to be with decision makers.
不是你们这些名头好听的傀儡
Not puppets with fancy titles.
瓦格斯 你现在在我们的地盘
Uh, well, you're in our house now, Vargas.
轮不到你提要求
You don't get to make demands.
我们俩也不是傀儡
And I can assure you neither one of us is a puppet.
我们是来告知你 你被控
We're here to advise you that you are being charged
谋杀一名纽约警♥察♥局的警员
with the murder of an NYPD police officer.
你们在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
我没有杀任何人
I didn't shoot anyone.
我知道
Oh, I know.
你喜欢让别人来干脏活
You like to send other people to do your dirty work.
就像七年前 你指使你手下的混混
Like when you ordered one of your thugs
虐杀了特工米勒
to torture and kill Agent Miller seven years ago.
看样子我需要一个好律师
It sounds like I'll need a good lawyer.
还是祈祷上帝吧
More like divine intervention.
你完了
It's over.
那句台词你用了多少次
How many times have you used that line?
五十次 还是一百次
50? 100?
你玩完了 瓦格斯
You're going down, Vargas.
你救不了自己了
There's nothing you can do about it.
- 救命 - 趴下 立刻
- Help! - On the ground, now!
- 救命 - 举起手
- Somebody help me! - Let me see your hands!
斯科拉 救我 我身上有炸♥药♥
Scola, help! There's a bomb on me!
不要开枪 放下枪
Don't shoot! Put the guns down!
她是自己人
She's one of us.
大厅需要支援
I need to get some backup here in the lobby now.
不要动
Don't move!
好了 好了 冷静
Okay, okay. Just calm down.
拆弹专家正从三楼赶来
We've got an explosive expert coming from the third floor.
他们会拆掉你脖子上的东西
They're gonna get this thing off your neck.
- 你不会有事的 - 不 你不能这么做
- You're gonna be fine. - No, you can't do that.
他说如果有人进出这幢楼
He said if anyone were to come in or out of this building,
尤其是拆弹小组 他就会引爆这玩意儿
especially the bomb tech, he'd detonate this thing.
- 谁说的 - 把这东西装在我身上的人
- But who said that? - The man who put this on me!
好 好 放松 不会有人进出
Okay, okay. Just relax, okay? Nobody's going in or out.
拆弹小组是从三楼过来
The bomb techs are coming from the third floor.
叫他们快点 快点把这东西拆掉
Well, tell them to hurry. They have to get this off me.
会的 会的
Okay, they will. They will.
- 会没事的 - 好
- It's gonna be okay. - Okay.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
明白吗
Okay?
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what happened.
我在钱伯街下了地铁
I... I got off the subway at Chamber Street.
下了楼梯 开始步行
Cleared the stairs, started walking.
刚要刷♥卡♥
Was about to put my ID on.
突然有人来到我身后 用枪顶着我的背
Then, someone came up behind me and stuck a gun in my back.
- 他长什么样 - 不知道
- What did he look like? - I don't know.
我害怕极了
I was scared.
他叫我直视前方 继续走
He said to keep walking, looking straight ahead,
否则就杀了我
or he'd kill me,
然后他强迫我上了一辆黑色SUV
and then he made me get into a black SUV.
他叫我闭眼 否则就开枪
Told me to close my eyes, or he'd shoot.
我应该睁开眼的 可是我太害怕了
I know I should've looked, but I was too scared...
你还活着 你的决定是正确的
You're alive, so you did the right thing.
后来呢
What happened next?
他说他在我脖子上安了炸♥药♥
Said there was a bomb around my neck,
要我走进大厅
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表