对冲基金的名字
with the largest short positions.
名单上第一个就是GXC资本
Number one on that list is a place called GXC Capital.
创始人是格纳·克伦肖
Founder is a guy named Gunner Crenshaw.
过去几周 他一直在发布
For the past few weeks, he's been posting
诽谤内森·古德和吉克斯的言论
defamatory statements about Nathan Gold and Kix.
根据今天的股价
Based on today's stock price,
格纳起码损失了3.85亿美元
Gunner's short position is down $385 million.
这已经不是第一次华尔街的人
Well, it wouldn't be the first time a Wall Street guy
以万能美元的名义做出疯狂的事了
did something crazy in the name of the almighty dollar.
查下去
Yep. Chase it.
没错 那些评论是我发的
You're damn right I wrote those comments.
我坚持这一观点
I stand by that statement, too.
内森·古德是个骗子 他表面夸夸其谈
Nathan Gold is a fraud. He says all the right buzz words
但背后什么都没有
and catch phrases, but there's nothing behind it.
看到一只股票每天上涨五到十个百分点
It must make you a little crazy, seeing a stock go up
你肯定要疯了 尤其是在你准备做空的时候
5, 10% every day, especially since you're short.
所以呢
Your point?
公开揭发古德是个骗子会让这支股票暴跌
Well, publicly exposing Gold as a fraud would tank
帮你摆脱做空的状态
the stock, bail you out of your short position.
你的意思是说
Are you suggesting I had something to do
我和内森·古德的绑♥架♥案有关
with Nathan Gold's kidnapping?
我们的意思是你发表了
We're suggesting that you posted
关于内森·古德的负面评论
several negative comments about Nathan Gold
而如果他的公♥司♥遭受损失
and that you have a significant financial interest
你可以坐收渔翁之利
in seeing his company suffer.
我们管理着百亿美元的资产
We have $10 billion under management,
一亿美元的损失真的不算什么
so $100 million short really doesn't mean a damn thing,
在财务方面我的动机
so my financial motivation
并没有你们想的那么重
isn't as significant as you think.
我过得不错 我还赚了很多很多钱
I got a great life. I made a lot of money, a lot.
我为什么要为一笔交易冒这个险
Why would I risk that all over one trade?
即使我们失败 我也不会损失一分钱
I mean, even if we get blown up, I don't lose a penny.
只有投资者会 我会拿到百分之二的管理费
Only the investors do. I get my 2% management fee
再加上百分之二十的利润
no matter what, plus 20% of the upside.
正面我赢 反面你输
Heads, I win. Tails, you lose.
华尔街的秘密
Secret of Wall Street.
你为什么如此确信
Why do you believe so strongly
内森·古德是个骗子
that Nathan Gold is a fraud?
我是说 什么促使你押下这么大的赌注
I mean, what prompted you to make such a big bet
认为他的公♥司♥不会成功
that his company wouldn't succeed?
我的一个交易员告诉我的
One of my traders, a kid named Nick,
一个叫尼克的孩子 说吉克斯是个骗局
brought the idea to me, said Kix was a fraud,
说他有一手资料
said he had firsthand knowledge.
我让他放手去干
I told him to go for it.
你是说做空吉克斯是他的主意
You saying it was his idea to short Kix?
尼克今天来了吗
Is Nick here today?
不知道 我并不在意
No clue. I don't really pay attention
工蜂是如何或在哪里酿蜜的
to how or where the worker bees make the honey,
但他的办公室就在十五层
but his office is downstairs, 15th floor.
我开始明白你为什么离开华尔街了
I'm starting to understand why you left Wall Street.
实际上我好几天没见过他了
No, I haven't seen him for a few days, actually.
他说他一直在家工作
Said he's been working from home.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
And when was the last time you saw him?
昨天早上
Yesterday morning.
- 那之后就没说过话 - 没有
- You haven't talked since? - No.
他经常联♥系♥不到吗
He usually so out of touch?
不是 这很不寻常
No. This is unusual,
但他最近压力很大
but he's under a lot of stress these days.
我们刚和他老板谈过
We just talked to his boss,
说起他正在做空吉克斯生物的大交易
told us about his big trade shorting Kix Bio.
他迷上了那家蠢公♥司♥
Yeah. He's obsessed with that stupid company.
张口闭口都是内森·古德
All he talks about, Nathan Gold,
那些谎言 当然还有他损失的钱
the lies and the money he's losing, of course.
我很喜欢尼克 真的
Look, I like Nick. I really do.
他和这里的其他人不一样
He's not like the other people here.
这是他的机会
This was his shot,
一个翻身的机会
a chance to hit it big, you know,
他只是压力太大了
and he's just getting crushed.
他每天损失一百万美元 谁都看不下去
He's losing $1 million a day. It's hard to watch.
照片里有尼克吗
One of these guys Nick?
对 他是右边那个
Yeah. That's him on the right,
另一个是他高中时最好的朋友
and that's his best friend from high school.
开了家酒吧 那个
Owns a bar. That one.
好的 谢谢合作
All right. Thank you very much.
听好了 我们时间不多
Listen up. We're on the clock.
首要嫌犯是
Our lead suspect
一位叫尼克·威尔克斯的对冲基金经理
is a hedge funder named Nick Wilkes.
他不在家 所以我们开始查吧
He is not in his house, so let's get to work.
追踪他的手♥机♥ 他的车
Track his phone, his car.
尼克租了一辆黑色的路虎
Nick leases a black Range Rover.
好 这样就记录在案了
Okay. That makes it official.
我们能追踪GPS信♥号♥♥吗
Can we get a GPS signal on it?
已经定位
Already up on it.
车辆目前停在皇冠高地
Vehicle is currently stationary in Crown Heights.
玛纪和OA离得最近
All right. Maggie and OA are the closest.
我马上让他们过去
I'll get them over there now.
把信♥号♥♥投到屏幕上
Give me on on-screen visual of that signal.
剩余的人继续查尼克·威尔克斯
The rest of you keep digging into Nick Wilkes.
登记车主:尼克·威尔克斯 车辆类型/颜色:路虎/黑色
举起手来
Show me your hands!
把手放在方向盘上
Put your hands on the steering wheel.
OA 检查后备箱 下车
OA, check the trunk. Get out of the car.
现在 下车
Now! Get out of the car.
行 行 我投降
Okay. Okay. I surrender.
安全
It's clear.
把手放在引擎盖上
Go. Put your hands on the hood of the car.
- 快去 - 好
- Go! - Okay.
- 嗷 - 谁是内森·古德
- Ow. - Who's Nathan Gold?
- 谁 - 内森·古德 他在哪
- Who? - Nathan Gold, where is he?
我不知道他是谁
I don't know who that is.
你从哪得到这辆路虎的
Where'd you get this Range Rover?
我没从谁那里得到 它没上锁
I didn't get it from anyone. It was unlocked.
我当时在垃圾箱捡垃圾
I was dumpster diving down the block
有个人把车停在那
when some guy pulled up,
然后和另一个人走了
and he and another guy walked off,
所以 我想我可以看看车里
so I, you know, figured I'd take a look inside.
这人是其中之一吗
Is this one of the guys?
我不知道 我离得没那么近
I don't know. I wasn't that close.
- 他往哪去了 - 那边
- Which way did he walk? - That way.
出发
Go.
我们的观察狙击手在右边的一个料仓里
Okay. So our observer sniper team has two heat signatures
发现了两个热信♥号♥♥
on one of the silos on the right,
而且这里有多个入口
and there are multiple entry points.
好吧 我们不能冒险进入
All right, guys. There's no use going in blind.
对我们和人♥质♥来说都很危险
It's too dangerous for us and the hostage,
所以等你们都就位后
so when you guys are in position,
我会发通告
I will make an announcement.
- 收到 - 我们行动
- Mm-hmm, will do. - Let's go.
待在原地
Don't move.
尼克·威尔克斯 我们是联邦调查局
Nick Wilkes, this is the FBI!
这里已经被包围 都结束了
The place is surrounded. It's over.
举起你的手 出来吧
Put your hands up and come on out.
我不是罪犯
I'm not the criminal!
古德是 好吗
Gold is, okay?
我们会帮你调查
And we'll help you investigate that,
但首先 你必须投降
but first, you need to surrender.
除此之外别无他法
There's no other way out of this.
- 举起你的手出来 - 好的
- Come out with your hands up. - Okay.
我要吉克斯的人来承认这是个骗局
I want someone from Kix to acknowledge the fraud!
我还要一个报道团队 把一切都记录下来
And I want a news crew here so it's on the record!
你听懂了吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表