No, not exactly.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我去那是
I went there to...
我告诉他停止煽动大众
I told him to stop riling up the masses
哄抬他自己的股票
and pumping up his own stocks.
警告他如果不停止的话 我会起诉他
Said I'd open up a case against him if he didn't.
你不能那样威胁他
You cannot make threats like that.
你是联邦调查局的探员 不是道德警♥察♥
You're an FBI agent, not the morality police.
我知道 我搞砸了
I know. I screwed up.
你再做出这样的事
You do something like that again,
我就炒了你
I will fire you.
走吧
Go.
什么情况 什么消息 埃利斯
Okay, where are we? What do we know? Elise
我们在筛查受害人住♥宅♥八百米内的
We're scrubbing traffic pods
信♥号♥♥热点
within a half mile of the victim's townhouse,
发现了一辆黑色路虎 没有牌照 向东驶去
found a black Range Rover, no plates, headed east.
能识别那辆车的信息吗
Were you able to ID the car?
还没有 但我们在努力
Not yet, but we're working on it.
埃利斯 你能打开我刚刚发给你的链接吗
Elise, can you pull up the link I just sent you?
绑匪刚刚发布了这个视频
The abductor just dropped this video clip.
三分钟前开始直播的
It was livestreamed three minutes ago.
大家注意
All right, eyes up.
这人是个骗子
This man is a fraud.
他的公♥司♥是空中楼阁
His company is a house of cards.
他说吉克斯可以治愈癌症 其实不能
He says that Kix will cure cancer, and it won't.
这一切都是谎言
It's all lies.
最新的临床试验证明了这一点
The latest clinical trial is proof of that.
我知道因为我看到过结果
I know because I've seen the results.
没有人被治愈
No one was cured,
有个男孩甚至因此而丧命
and one boy actually died.
古德 告诉他们事实
You tell them the truth, Gold.
你告诉他们这一切都是谎言 说 说
You tell them it was all lies. Talk, talk!
这不是事实 我不会说的
I won't because it's not true.
我们的药有效
Our drugs work.
假以时日 它们将治愈所有血源性癌症
In time, they will cure all blood-borne cancers.
- 吉克斯是未来的希望 - 不 不是的
- Kix is the future! - No, it's not!
好吧 关于这个视频我们知道什么
Okay, what do we know about this post?
可以追踪到地址吗
Is the IP traceable?
- 不行 他用了VPN - 好吧
- Negative. He used a VPN. - All right.
很明显这是私人恩怨
Well, it's clear that this is personal.
绑匪提到有人丧命
The kidnapper referenced someone dying,
他认为是古德公♥司♥的缘故
thinks Gold's company is responsible,
顺着这条线索查下去 找出谁死了
so let's chase it, find out who died
以及死者的亲戚有哪些
and who they are related to.
把视频的每一秒都再看一遍
And let's go over every piece of footage.
我要知道那个房♥间所有可能的信息
I want to know everything possible about that room.
不要放过任何一个细节
No detail is too small.
艾莉森 联邦调查局来了
Allison, the FBI is here.
吉克斯生物
她马上回来
She'll be right back.
有什么可以效劳
Can I help you?
是的 我是沃乐思探员 这是斯科拉探员
I hope so. I'm Agent Wallace. This is Agent Scola.
我是艾莉森·莱恩 首席运营官
I'm Allison Lane, chief operating officer.
是关于刚刚的视频吗
Is this about the video that just dropped?
- 你看过了 - 是的 整个公♥司♥都看过了
- You've seen it? - Yes. The whole company has.
绑♥架♥者提到了近期的一项临床试验
Kidnapper referenced a recent clinical trial,
说有个男孩死亡了
said a boy died.
在我回答你们之前
I'll need to talk to our lawyers
我需要和我们的律师谈谈
before I disclose anything.
我们没时间了
We don't have time for lawyers.
我们在救内森的命
We're trying to save Nathan's life.
我明白 但他绝不希望
I understand, but the last thing
我做出伤害公♥司♥
he'd want me to do is to hurt our company,
诋毁研究成果的事
defame our research.
他宁愿去死 真的
He'd rather die. For real.
所以如果你们耐心的话 我会回来找你们的
So if you'll be patient, I'll be back with you when I can.
我喜欢内森
I like Nathan.
他是个天才 如果不是他处于危险之中
He's a genius, and I wouldn't say any of this on the record,
我不会公开说这些的...
but because he's in so much danger...
你说吧 公开不公开都行
Just talk to us on or off the record.
我们没时间了
We don't have much time.
他总是夸大其辞
He tends to exaggerate, makes people think
让人们觉得我们快要成功了
that we're closer to the finish line than we are.
关于这个临床试验
What about this clinical trial?
你了解多少
Do you know anything about that?
有两百个孩子参与了白血病的一♥期♥临床试验
There were 200 kids in a phase one leukemia trial,
但并没有成功
and it didn't work.
没有人情况改善 有一个男孩死了
No one got better, and one boy died.
那男孩的家属呢
What about the family?
他们有威胁或起诉吗
Did they make any threats or sue?
他们没有提起诉讼 但孩子的父亲非常难过
They didn't file a lawsuit, but the father was really upset
他甚至对内森和研究团队
and said some pretty terrible things to Nathan
说了一些很可怕的话
and to the research team.
我们需要那个男孩的信息
We're going to need the name of the boy who died.
我看了那个视频 每个人都看了
I've seen the video. Everyone has.
但我跟那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
But I didn't have anything to do
被绑♥架♥一点关系都没有
with the son of a bitch being kidnapped.
有什么用吗 我的孩子已经死了
What's the point? My son is gone.
那个满嘴跑火车的无论如何也救不了他
There's nothing that loudmouth can do to bring him back.
托德先生 我们来这里
The reason that we're here, Mr. Todd,
是因为你儿子的死亡从未被公开过
is that your son's death was never publicized.
没有任何新闻说
There was no press release
他是在参与临床试验时死亡的
stating that he died while participating in the trial.
但是绑♥架♥犯在视频中提到了这一点
But the kidnapper referenced it in his video.
他知道你儿子的死
He's aware of your son's death.
我明白 请相信我
I get it. Trust me.
我对此一无所知
But I don't know anything about it.
你有把这件事告诉你的家人或朋友吗
Did you tell any of your family members or friends?
当然 我告诉所有人
Of course I did. Hell, I told everyone I knew
内森·古德是个跳梁小丑
what a joke this Nathan Gold is.
每次在电视上看到他的脸 我都想揍他一顿
Every time I see his mug on TV, I want to kick his ass.
总有一天
And one of these days,
他的公♥司♥会破产的
his company is going to go bankrupt,
说不定到时候 我还能赚不少钱
and when it does, I'm going to make some good money too.
你是说是你做空了股票
Are you saying you shorted the stock?
- 你是股票交易员 - 不是
- Are you a stock trader? - No.
但我有朋友是 他和我说了这些
But I got friends who are, told me all about that stuff.
现在股票只涨不跌
Yeah, well, it's way up right now.
说明你亏了很多钱
Means you're losing money.
我明白
I know,
但总有一天 真♥相♥会大白于天下
but one of these days, the truth will come out,
然后这虚空的大厦也终将覆灭
and the damn thing is going to go down like a bag of rocks.
我们排除托德的嫌疑了
So we can scratch Todd off the suspect list.
有多名目击者说绑♥架♥发生时
We have multiple witnesses who said he was at the bar
他在酒吧和酒贩子交谈
dealing with liquor vendors at the time of the abduction.
真不错 回到原点
Great. Back to square one.
我认为我们应该拓宽调查范围
I think we need to expand our search,
关注其他动机的人
start looking at people with other motives.
什么意思 比如什么
What do you mean? Like what?
比如钱
Like money.
所以你绑♥架♥了内森·古德
Okay. So you kidnap Nathan Gold.
只是想让他承认自己是个骗子
You get him to admit that he's a fraud.
股票崩♥盘♥了 空头就有钱赚了 对吗
The stock crashes, and the shorts get rich, right?
股价从40美元飙升到了250美元
Stock price has gone from 40 to 250.
这意味着做空的人计划破灭
Means the short sellers are getting destroyed,
但如果你绑♥架♥创始人
but if you abduct the founder,
公♥司♥产品背后的天才
the genius behind the company's product,
让他承认整件事都是骗局
get him to admit that the whole thing is a fraud,
那么股价就会暴跌
that stock price is going to plummet.
我明白 但我们得有证据
I get it, but we got to have more than a theory.
所以我们调出了做空最大的
So we pulled the names of the hedge funds
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表