要是医院拒绝了呢
What if the hospital says no?
要是没有医生可以进行手术怎么办
Okay, what if there's no surgeons ready?
不 不 不会的
No, no, no, they can't,
只要我们把托尼送进急诊就好
not if we rush Tony into the ER.
过去的十个月里 他们都拒绝了我们
They've been saying no for the past ten months.
不会的 我还是会做手术的
We won't let them. Look, I... I'll still do the operation.
如果在这里做 成功率最多只有一半
If we do it here, the odds are 50/50 at best.
去医院 就有百分之八十 九十的成功率
If we go to the hospital, the odds: 80%, 90%.
你听我说 伙计 你要相信我
Just... I'm telling you, man. You've gotta trust me.
拜托了
Please.
你必须现在就决定
You have to make this decision now.
不 不
No. No!
就在这里做手术 现在就做
We're doing the operation here. Now.
懂吗
Okay?
准备好做手术
So get ready to do the operation.
你给我听好了
And listen to this.
如果我儿子死了 你和她都得死
If my boy dies, I'm going to shoot you and her.
快点 快去
Now! Let's go!
好吧
Okay.
铸博 你要是不给信♥号♥♥
Jubal, either you give the signal,
我就得替你做决定了
or I will be forced to do it for you.
去啊 快点
Let's go! Come on!
对不起
I'm sorry.
可以开枪了
Weapon's free.
行动 检查房♥间
Let's move! Clear the room!
该干活了
Let's get hot!
霍普总医院的外科医生正在待命
Surgeon at Hope General is standing by.
那就好
Okay, good.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 但是我们要抓紧时间
I'm fine, but we need to hurry.
这孩子得马上进行手术
This kid needs to be in surgery now.
好的
Okay, got it.
动作稳一点 好吗
Okay, keep him stable. Ready?
去霍普总医院 走吧
Hope General. Let's go.
我坐救护车去
I'm gonna ride in the ambulance,
照看着他
keep an eye on him.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
赖特医生跟你们一起去
Dr. Wright is coming with you!
等等
Wait!
你需要这个的
You're gonna need this.
对了 谢谢
Right. Thanks.
祝你好运
Good luck.
这桩案子真要命
Hell of a case.
只是父亲努力救儿子的命罢了
A father trying to save his son.
晚安
Good night.
铸博
Jubal?
你还好吗
Hey. Are you okay?
泰勒得了白血病
Tyler has leukemia.
什么
What?
我儿子得了...
My son has...
嗯 就是...
Uh, yeah, it's...
好消息是 医生说我们发现的及时
Good news is, the doctor says we caught it early.
能治好 预后很不错
It's curable. Prognosis is excellent, so...
好吧
Okay.
我得先走了
I gotta... I gotta go.
嘿 孩子
Hey, buddy.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我们有全世界最好的医生
Yeah, we got the best doctors in the world.
他们保证能治好你
Said they promise they can cure this.
医生从不说谎 所以你会好起来的
And doctors don't lie, so you're gonna be okay.
没错
Yeah.
你的生命将会...
You're gonna live...
很长 很充实 很美好
a long, full, beautiful life.
一定会的
I know it.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表