我当时正在带她看♥房♥♥子
So I'm showing her the house.
"主卧 厨房♥..."
"Here's the master, the kitchen..."
然后她问能不能用下厕所
And she asks if she can use the bathroom.
一般不会在看♥房♥♥的时候上厕所吧
I thought you weren't supposed to do that at an open house.
是的 很不好
You're not. Very bad form.
但是我也不好说不行啊
But what am I gonna say, no?
然后她出来的时候
So she comes out,
整个人都嗨翻了
and she is high as a kite.
不是吧
No!
我都看到她鼻子上挂的粉了
I can literally see the powder under her nose.
但是她说她超爱那套房♥
But now she loves this house.
她想今天就搬进去 立刻马上
She wants to move in today, right now.
但我心里清楚这一单成不了
But I know in my heart this sale is going nowhere.
抱歉
Sorry.
我的艺术人生
My life in art.
- 邮件到了吗 - 到了 放门口了
- Did the mail come? - Uh, yeah, it's in the front.
你应该告诉他你老公是警♥察♥
You know, you should've told her you're married to a cop.
看看她什么反应
just to see what the look on her face was.
就是
Yeah
想想还是有点不爽
It's sad when you think about it.
我还真挺想促成一单的
Still, I was really hoping to make a sale.
你肯定能卖♥♥出去的 你每次都卖♥♥出去了
Well, you'll sell the house. You always do.
我其实还有两个看♥房♥♥的安排...
I've actually got two viewings next...
联邦调查局 第三季第十一集
你交到朋友了吗
You making friends?
交了一些 不过我才刚来几个月
Yeah, some. It's only been a few months.
是啊 所以你得多出去玩玩
Yeah, but you gotta put yourself out there.
认识朋友 参加派对什么的
You know, meet people, go to parties or something.
对对 我好爱这些活动啊
Yeah, 'cause I love those.
你睡得好吗 有运动吗
Are you getting any sleep? Exercise?
你审问之前不是该先告知我有沉默的权力
Don't you have to Miranda me before an interrogation?
真的 你比老爸还可怕
Seriously, you're worse than Dad.
这个笑话不错
Good one.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
这是我的搭档 OA·泽丹
This is my partner, OA Zidan.
OA 这是我妹妹艾琳
OA, this is my sister Erin.
谢谢你 终于有幸见到你了
Thank you, and it's nice to finally meet you.
我也是 玛纪天天跟我说起你
You too. Mags talks about you all the time.
她也天天跟我说起你
She talks about you all the time, too.
你刚到哥伦比亚大学读书是吗
You just started at Columbia, right?
嗯 1月刚开学的
Mm-hmm, in January.
感觉怎么样
Well, how is it?
额 还在适应 不过感觉不错
Um, I'm still finding my way, but it's good.
我已经好久没上学了
I-I've been out of school for a while.
没有像以前那样 把上学当回事了
I didn't really take it as seriously as I should have last time.
谁把上学当回事 对吧
I mean, who does? Right?
那么 祝你好运 很高兴见到你
Well, good luck. It's nice to meet you,
- 我们得走了 - 好的
- and we gotta go. - All right.
- 记得给老爸打电♥话♥ - 我会的
- Hey, make sure you call Dad. - Yeah, I will.
额 你在抽烟吗
Uh, are you smoking?
不抽
No.
我闻到你头发上有烟味
I can smell it on your hair.
我们一块儿玩的朋友里有人抽烟
I hang out with people. Some of them smoke.
我也不知道该怎么说
I don't know what to tell you.
哦
Yeah.
抱歉 好 没事
I'm sorry. Yes, okay.
抱歉 晚点我们再聊
Sorry. Talk to you later?
- 好 回见 - 好的 玩开心点
- Okay, see ya. - Okay, have a good day.
拜
Bye.
炸♥弹♥包裹今天早上送达的
Package bomb delivered this morning.
受害者在屋里打开包裹
Victim opened it inside the door,
触发开关
triggered the explosion.
当场毙命
He's DOA.
防爆专家说他整个人都炸碎了
Bomb tech said that he was blown to bits.
谢谢你生动的描述 斯科拉
Thanks for the image, Scola.
我只是原话转达 玛纪
Just reporting what I'm told, Maggie.
这套房♥子是亨利·拉舍的
The house is owned by Henry Lasher.
他是烟酒枪♥支♥与爆♥炸♥物管理局的小组主管
He's a group supervisor for the ATF
管着一支武装特遣部队
and runs the firearm task force.
他当场死亡了
He the DOA?
不 是他老公 拉塞尔·格里芬
No, it was his husband, Russell Griffin.
拉舍被划伤了 但没有大碍
Lasher got some cuts, but he should be okay.
快递员说她没发现
The mail carrier said that she didn't
这个包裹有什么特异之处
notice anything unusual about the package.
好的 我们找拉舍谈谈
Okay, we'll speak with Lasher.
袭击者可能在房♥子周围踩过点
Bomber could've scoped out this house.
你们可以逐一排查一下吗
Can you put together a canvas?
问问最近有没有人注意到
See if anybody noticed any strangers
陌生人在附近转悠
on the block recently.
还有 查所有的监控录像和门禁摄像头
Also, check all the security and doorbell cams.
马上查
We're on it.
拉舍探员
Agent Lasher.
对您家人的不幸我们很抱歉
We're very sorry for your loss.
对不起 我耳朵还在嗡嗡
Sorry, m-my ears are still ringing.
你们是调查局的人
You're from the Bureau.
我们主导 但也会让爆♥炸♥物管理局随时跟进
We're taking the lead, but we're gonna keep ATF in the loop.
- 太好了 - 你有收到过任何警告吗
- Good. - Did you have any warning?
- 或者威胁 - 没有 都没有
- Have you been getting threats? - No, none.
- 任何前任的感情报复 - 没有
- Any exes, jilted lovers? - No.
我知道你们什么意思 没有
I know where you're going with this, no.
没有 我们俩都没收到过任何的威胁
No, there was no one like that for either one of us.
好的 那工作上呢 有什么可疑的吗
Okay, what about the work? Anything worth mentioning?
我的团队一直在严厉打击
My unit's been pressing pretty hard
一些反政♥府♥组织 国内恐怖组织
on some anti-government groups, domestic terror cells,
六周前的那次突袭 激起了很多反对声音
and we had a bust six weeks ago that stirred up some noise.
网上舆♥论♥吗
Online blowback?
是的 好多
Yeah, a ton.
他们指责我们
You know, they were saying that, uh,
说我们抓的都是
the guys that we arrested,
爱国志士 我们才是卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
they're patriots, and we're traitors.
好的 我们会调查这块的
Okay, uh, we'll look into it.
我一直知道这份工作会给我带来一些麻烦
You always know something can happen to you on the job.
但我却没想到牵连了拉塞尔
I never thought they'd get Russell.
好的 很明显我们还需要
All right, obviously we're gonna wait
找到更多证据 但是就目前情况看来
until all the facts are in, but right now,
炸♥弹♥是冲着受害者的丈夫的
it looks like the bomb was intended
亨利·拉舍 他是烟酒枪♥支♥及爆♥炸♥物管理局的
for the victim's husband, Henry Lasher, an ATF agent,
咱们同行 我不知道你们怎么想的
one of us, and I don't know about anyone else,
我是很生气的 大伙动起来
but that kind of pisses me off, so let's get to work.
凯利 炸♥弹♥研究的怎么样了
Kelly, where are we with the IED?
技术人员从爆♥炸♥现场找到了聚氯乙烯管材
So techs collected fragments of PVC tubing, copper wire,
铜线 还有炸剩的一个九伏电源
and what's left of a nine-volt battery from the blast scene.
- 所以就是个简易土炸♥弹♥ - 是的
- So your basic pipe bomb. - Yeah.
拆包裹的时候带动引线触发爆♥炸♥
Wired to explode when the package was opened.
他们还找到一些高氯酸盐物质
They also found traces of perchlorates.
高氯酸盐 那是什么
Perchlorates, what is that again?
可以用来做固体火箭染料和炸♥弹♥
Uh, they're used for solid rocket fuel and bombs.
知道了 所以这东西
Okay, so I'm guessing that stuff is not just lying
不是那么容易获得的
around the house.
我们要查出炸♥弹♥犯怎么弄到的 如果是买♥♥的
We need to know how the bomber got it, if he bought it,
从谁那买♥♥的 如果是偷的 从谁那偷的 好吗
who sold it, if he stole it, who from, yeah?
包裹怎么样了 有进展吗
What about the package? What do we know?
邮政检查局说
Postal Inspection Service says the one
炸♥弹♥包裹是两天前投递的
that contained the bomb was dropped off two days ago
- 早上十点 在布朗斯维尔 - 布朗斯维尔
- at 10:00 a.m. in Bronxville. - Bronxville?
- 等等 有监控吗 - 有 马上放
- Wait, you got video? - Yeah, pulling it up now.
好的 注意看 同志们
All right, eyes up, people.
- 就是他 - 噢
- That's him. - Oh.
怎么样霍布斯 这个图像可以做面部识别吗
What do you think, Hobbs? Think we can get facial rec?
- 露出的面♥积♥太小了 - 我也觉得
- Not enough face to work with. - Yeah, I agree.
我们可以找到他离开邮局后的录像吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表