钱都在这
Money's all there, all right?
马上跟你们的人联♥系♥ 不然交易取消
Call your people now or we walk.
放松点 兄弟
All right, just chill a sec, man.
- 有枪 - 收到
- Gun. - Copy that.
把钱给我
Give me the damn money.
现在行动吗
We moving in?
不 等信♥号♥♥
No, no, no. Wait for the signal.
把钱给我
Give me the damn money.
你聋了吗
Yo, you deaf!?
钱给我 否则你脑袋开花 懂吗
Give me the money, or I blow your brains out, huh?
你为什么这么做 莱尔
Lyle, why are you doing this, man?
我不会再重复
I ain't asking you again.
内斯特 把钱给他
Nestor, just give him the money.
让他走
Let him walk.
把钱给他 尼克 没什么大不了的
Give him the money, Nick. It's not a big deal.
是啊 尼克
Yeah, Nick.
内斯特
Nestor!
FBI 你被捕了
FBI! You're under arrest!
你是FBI吗
Yo, you're FBI, bro?
哇 这太酷了
Oh-ho-ho, that's cold, bro.
真的酷
That's real cold.
我爱这份工作
I love this job.
袭击联邦探员 是判二十年吧 OA
Assaulting a federal officer, that's 20 years, right, OA?
没错 卫提子
That's correct, Vertiz.
这不公平 我不知道你是FBI
That's not fair, man. I don't know you were Feds!
很明显 这就是我们的目的
Obviously, Lyle. That's the point.
你工作干得不错 兄弟
Good at your jobs, bro.
听着 因为供应不足 我好久没赚到钱了
Look, man, I'm starving 'cause of this supply shortage.
我手里现在没有任何毒品
There ain't nobody in pocket right now.
我们知道骑士团盗窃化学药品制毒
We know that the Knights stole chemicals to cook.
并为此杀害了两名联邦警官 莱尔
They murdered two federal officers for it, Lyle.
不管抢劫 还是杀人
I don't know nothing about... about no robberies
我都不知道
or no murders.
那你知道什么 莱尔
Okay, so what do you know, Lyle?
骑士团你知道点什么
What can you tell us about the Knights?
谁现在在发号♥施令
Who's calling the shots?
他叫柯林特
Uh, his name is Clint.
柯林特·赫姆斯
Clint Helms.
他以前制毒 但现在是头儿
He used to cook, but now he's the boss.
- 柯林特 - 是啊 没错
- Clint? - Yeah, yeah.
柯林特是会亲自动手的人吗
Clint the type of guy to get his hands dirty?
是啊 如果有需要 他就亲自干
Yeah, man, yeah, if he needs to,
但最近他一直在搞钱
but he's all about money these days.
我觉得他不是你们要找的人
I don't think he's your man.
这说不通啊
It don't make any sense
因为他刚跟我说 冰♥毒♥生意不好做
'cause he just told me that his meth business was on ice.
他说... 他说他们没有液氨
He said... he said they couldn't get no ammonia
所以什么毒品都制不出来
so they couldn't cook no product.
- 柯林特这么说吗 - 是啊
- Clint said that? - Yeah.
他说他制不了毒是因为缺液氨吗
He said he couldn't cook because he needs ammonia?
是啊 所以我才想抢你们的
Yeah, that's why I tried to jack you.
哥 我总不能空手去卖♥♥吧
Yeah, I couldn't get no product to sell, man.
能拿下这么一大笔 我怎么可能走开呢
So I couldn't walk away from a pay day like that.
好了好了 给我们爆点料
Ah, okay, hey, wait, so tell me something real quick.
柯林特一般都在哪待着
Where's Clint hang out?
他在哪来着
Where's he at?
他啊 他平时都在皇后区这个地儿
He, uh, he hangs out at this place in Queens
人称 "象牙"
we call "Ivory,"
一般人找不到这个地儿
and they have kind of a off the radar sort of thing.
- 好 - 是啊
- Yes. - Yeah.
很好啊 莱尔 这个料给力啊
Okay, that's good, Lyle. That is very helpful.
你快听我说
Hey, so listen to me real quick.
快听我说
Listen to me real quick.
如果你不想吃牢饭...
So if you wanna avoid doing time...
你就得这么做
This is what you're gonna do.
来了 哥
'Sup, man?
- 这是怎么回事 - 就是...
- What's this all about? - Well, it's just...
就是有几个人想见你
There's just some people that wanna meet you.
好了 这位是柯林特
All right, so this is Clint,
这些都是我迈阿密的朋友
and these are my friends from Miami.
尼克 摩兹
Nick, Mosi,
他们来城里办点事
they're in town to make some moves.
美女们 我们要单独谈点事儿
Ladies, why don't you give us a second?
谈吧
'Course.
幸会 兄弟
It's nice to meet you, man.
手表不错
That's a nice watch, man.
我听说做买♥♥卖♥♥就找你
I hear you're the man to be talking to about some business.
是吗
Is that what you hear?
哥 他们人不错 我跟你保证
They're good, man. You got my word on that.
你们看着还不错
You guys seem all right,
但是我没有买♥♥卖♥♥要谈
but no business to talk about.
现在是旱季
We're in a drought.
都旱到骨子里了
The town's bone dry.
不打紧 我们不谈买♥♥卖♥♥
That's okay. Enough business talk.
柯林特 请坐 莱尔 给你朋友满上
Clint, please sit. Lyle, pour your friend a drink.
好啊
Yeah, bro.
你是哪的人 纽约吗
So where you from, man? New York?
史丹顿岛
Stanton Island.
干杯
Yeah, cheers.
干杯 干杯 哥们
Cheers, boys. Yes, cheers, man.
幸会 柯林特
Good to meet you, Clint.
谢了 兄弟们
Thanks for drink, fellas.
- 你要去哪 - 见个朋友
- Where you going? - Meeting a friend.
让他过来呗 我们再开一瓶
Tell him to come over, man. We'll order another bottle.
他比较老派 和你们这种人玩不来
He's old-school, he don't trip with people like you.
得了吧 兄弟
Come on, man.
柯林特 你不再喝一杯
Clint, I ain't letting you leave
我可不放你走 好兄弟
without another drink, my brother.
- 对不起 - 你 你都干了什么
- Sorry. - Yo, you, what're you doin'?
你要干什么
What're you doin'?
- 对不起 兄弟 - 老兄
- Sorry, man, sorry. - Dude!
- 我的错 兄弟 我的错 - 拿些纸巾
- My bad, bro, my bad. - Get some napkins.
我去拿纸巾
I'm gettin' napkins.
他的错 他醉了
That's his bad. He's wasted.
他在这一晚上了
He's been here all night.
手♥机♥卡弄出来 要他手♥机♥号♥
Pop the SIM card. Get his phone number.
什么
What?
掩护我
Cover me.
- 我手♥机♥呢 - 你的手♥机♥
- Where's my phone? - Your phone?
没在这
Ah, it's not... no.
我给你拿过来了 兄弟
I got you right here, brother.
手♥机♥一点事没有
Phone's all safe.
晾干了就行 和没湿过一样
Just dried it off like nothing ever happened.
我的错
You know, my bad.
该死
Damn.
谢了你们的酒
Thanks for the drink.
走了 兄弟 玩好
Cheers, brother. Be good.
抱歉了 哥们
Hey, I'm sorry, man.
- 没事 - 我们去楼上
- It's all good, man. - Let's go upstairs.
不好意思
Oh, sorry about that.
刚才怎么回事
What the hell was that?
没有搜查令 你不能随便拿别人的手♥机♥卡
You cannot take someone's SIM card without a warrant.
他用的是临时手♥机♥ 玛纪
He's using a burner phone, Mags.
如果不知道他手♥机♥号♥ 要搜查令有什么用
NWhat good is a warrant if we don't know his digits?
刚刚有一万种可能会搞砸的
That could've gone wrong a hundred different ways.
但是没有
But it didn't.
你运气好 又一次
You got lucky. Again.
或者说我实力很强
Or maybe I'm just good.
你想想看
Think about it.
有人一直走运
Somebody gets lucky all the time,
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表