and get there before he does.
然后先他一步到达
Let's go, let's go!
快动手 快
Hey! You did really good, Zayne.
兹恩 你配合得很好
Okay, remembering the name William was huge.
听好 威廉是条大鱼
Everyone at the FBI is very grateful.
联邦探员们都感谢你
But more importantly, they believe you now, all right?
更重要的是 他们现在相信你了 懂吗
They know that you were just trying to be a good informant.
他们认为你当时只是为了探听情报
But you're gonna need to keep helping us,
但你得继续配合我们
so I need you to let those hostages go
所以你必须放了人♥质♥
before anyone gets hurt.
别等到有人受伤
And if you do that, I can get you a good deal.
如果你能做到 我能帮你求情
Don't play me, Omar!
别来这套 欧玛
I want a... A car. No, an SUV!
我要... 车 一部SUV
And I want a jet.
我还要一架飞机
No, no.
不 不行
That is a bad idea, Zayne. Okay? Enough.
兹恩 这不是什么好主意 闹够了没
I don't care!
我不在乎
Do it, or I'll shoot everyone in here.
给我照办 不然我就杀了所有人
I swear to God! Zayne, Zayne, don't...
我说到做到 兹恩 别...
Jubal? We're tracking Ellis's SUV.
铸博 追踪到了埃利斯的SUV
All right, eyes up.
好 注意了
He's crossed the Triborough.
他刚过三区桥
Where's he going? Where's he going?
这是去哪 他要去哪
Heading west. To Washington Heights!
正向西走 去华盛顿高地
We just got up on his phone.
我们查了他的手♥机♥
His Internet, there are lots of searches
进入了他的网络 发现大量搜索记录
relating to Trans For Life, a nonprofit.
与"变性人生"相关 一个非盈利组织
Address is... 141 65th Street.
地址是... 65大街141号♥
That's the target. Throw it up!
那就是袭击目标 调出资料
Get a team of agents over there right away
立刻派个行动小组过去
and pull up any and all live video feeds
调用目的地内部及四周的
in and around the target.
所有实时监控录像
Scola, head over to 141 65th Street now.
斯科拉 马上去65街141号♥ 快
Ellis is gonna attack Trans For Life.
埃利斯要袭击变性人生
Trans For Life office is over there.
那就是变性人生的办公室
SWAT's clearing the building as we speak.
反恐特警队正在楼里疏散人员
Are we sure Ellis is actually here in the vicinity?
确定埃利斯在这附近吗
According to Jubal, the last visual contact
铸博说 过了163大道和河滨路后
was at 163rd and Riverside.
监控视频里就没了他的车
Probably found a place to park,
可能把车停在了某个地方
which means he's on foot
这就是说他在步行
walking north towards the office building.
从南面接近大楼
I'll go east, you go west.
我从东边绕 你从西边
I got eyes on Ellis's vehicle.
我发现了埃利斯的车
It's parked on the south side of 162nd.
停在162大街的南侧
Exact address is 122 162nd.
具体地址是162大街122号♥
Car's empty, and I want a bomb team out here right away.
车里没人 马上派拆弹组过来
This thing could be rigged.
这可能是个汽车炸♥弹♥
Hey, what's going on? Any sign of William?
嘿 什么情况 有威廉的踪迹吗
No, I haven't seen him. But what's up with that SUV?
没发现 那部SUV是怎么回事
It's clean, but the dogs detected chemicals,
没有炸♥弹♥ 但警犬嗅到了炸♥药♥
so it's likely a bomb was in the vehicle
车里可能在近几个小时内
within the past hour or so, meaning...
存放过炸♥弹♥ 所以就说明...
Ellis is carrying it.
埃利斯正携带着炸♥弹♥
We also found a pamphlet for another charity.
我们还发现车上有另一个慈善机构的宣传册
It's "Black and Proud NYC" On Broadway.
叫"纽约黑色骄傲" 在百老汇街
Could be we're chasing the wrong target.
我们有可能找错了地方
Okay, I'm heading west now. Okay, good.
好的 我现在向西走 很好
I'm sending the SWAT team there now to evacuate.
我这就让反恐特警队过去疏散人群
Hold up.
等等
I see him.
我看到他了
He's wearing blue jeans, a tan jacket,
他身穿蓝色牛仔裤 棕色夹克
and he's carrying a blue backpack.
背着一个蓝色背包
Okay, wait for backup.
别动 等待增援
He's headed towards the building, the target.
他正进楼 就是我们判断的目的地
Okay, okay. I'm sending a team to you now.
明白 增援小组马上就到
William Ellis! FBI.
威廉·埃利斯 我是联邦探员
Stop walking. I said stop walking!
站住 我说了别动
Are you sure there's a bomb in that backpack?
你确定他背着炸♥弹♥吗
'Cause this dude is not complying.
因为这家伙拒不配合
Yes, I told you, the dog got a chemical hit.
是的 我说过 警犬发现了遗留的炸♥药♥
I've had dogs alert to bubble gum, bruh.
老兄 我见过警犬对口香糖小题大做
What I'm asking is, is the dog good?
我想问的是 那是条好狗吗
Can I trust him? Yes.
我能相信它的判断吗 是的
Are you sure? Trust me.
你确定吗 相信我
William Ellis!
威廉·埃利斯
Put your hands up and stop walking!
举起手来 站在原地
I will not ask again!
这是最后警告
Backpack is hot.
包里有待爆♥炸♥弹
Going to try and defuse it.
我马上进行拆除
I told you that dog was good.
告诉过你那是条好狗
I know.
我知道
Thanks.
谢了
Good news... We just took Ellis down.
好消息... 解决了埃利斯
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
确定当场死亡
He had a pipe bomb in his backpack.
他背包里藏着自♥制♥管状炸♥弹♥
Okay.
很好
It means our friend Zayne is no longer an asset.
我们的朋友兹恩已经没有价值了
Keep talking to him. Make him comfortable.
保持对话 让他放松警惕
And then lure him to the window
然后把他引到
on the southwest side of the cafe.
咖啡馆西南面的窗口
Tell him there's an SUV there waiting for him.
告诉他 他要的SUV就停在那
No, I can't do that. I'm not asking.
不 我不能这么做 这由不得你
He's my informant, my friend.
他是我的线人 我的朋友
Yeah, but how he's taken seven people hostage.
对 但现在他手上攥着一群人♥质♥
I'll go inside.
我要进去
If I talk to him in person, I can get him to surrender.
如果面对面 我能让他投降
That's a really dumb idea. Yeah, well,
这想法很蠢 没错
it's a hell of a lot better than trying to take him out
但远好过指望五十米外的狙击手
with a sniper rifle from 50 yards.
把他放倒
What if you miss, huh?
万一没打中呢 嗯
He'll snap and light up every single person in that cafe.
他会发疯 杀掉咖啡馆里的每一个人
Stand down, Zidan.
冷静 泽丹
Hey, you going in there elevates the risk!
你进去只会增加风险
Yeah, for me. Not the hostages.
我个人的风险 而不是人♥质♥的风险
You're too close to this guy.
你太关心他了
No.
没有
I can do this, and I know what's at stake.
我能行 我也明白我是在以性命担♥保♥
And, if necessary, I will take him out in a heartbeat.
如果必要 我会毫不迟疑把他就地正♥法♥
Nestor?
内斯特
Give him a shot. Let him do his thing.
给他一个机会 让他进去
If OA says he can do it, he can do it.
只要OA说能行 他就一定做得到
You can trust me.
你可以相信我
You have five minutes, then I'm doing it my way.
最多五分钟 不行就由我来
Anyone dies, anyone gets hurt, it's on you.
有任何伤亡 你负全责
Zayne, I'm coming in!
兹恩 我要进去
That's not a good idea.
这不是个好主意
Yeah, I know.
对 我知道
A lot people seem to feel that way, too.
不少人有此同感
But I'm gonna go ahead and come in anyway, all right?
但不管怎样我都要进去 好吗
No, Omar. Don't!
不 欧玛 别进来
It's just me.
只有我一个人
Okay? It's just me.
好吗 只有我一个
So calm down. We're gonna figure this out.
所以冷静下来 我们会解决这个问题的
Put your gun down.
放下你的枪
Okay, okay.
好的 没问题
Now you put yours down... It's only fair.
现在你把你的也放下 公平起见
No. It doesn't work that way.
不 不可能
Okay, fine.
好吧 行
I know you're not gonna hurt me.
我知道你不会伤害我
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表