Cable box is fried. How's the signal on your end?
文思 我帮你看看
Hey, Vince. Let me take a look for you.
我这里信♥号♥♥很强
Signal is strong over here.
我觉得也是
Uh-huh. Yeah, that's what I thought.
你家线路有电
You got voltage in the line,
电缆箱短路了
but shorted out the box.
能修好吗
Can you fix it?
能 我带了一个电缆箱来
Yeah, yeah. I got another box right here.
只是要重新设置你的断路器
I just need to reset your breaker.
你的检修面板在哪儿
Where's your service panel?
在地下室 我去拿
It's in the basement. I could do it.
可以把钥匙给我吗
Can I have the key?
去吧 快点
Let's go. Hurry up.
她怎么去了这么久
Yo, what is taking her so long?
拜托 他越位了 裁判
Come on! He was offsides, ref!
普马斯得分了
Pumas just scored.
你♥他♥妈♥快点 瓦伦汀娜 我们要错过比赛了
Move your ass, V! We're missing the game!
快点
Hurry up!
快点
Ugh, let's go!
该死的
Damn, bro!
不
Nah, man.
内德 出现干扰
Ned, I'm picking up interference.
收到
Got it.
伊恩 现在把信♥号♥♥切回来
Ian, turn it back on now.
收到 恢复网络信♥号♥♥中
Copy. Restoring the cable signal.
- 哟 哟 哟 - 嗨
- Oh, yo, yo, yo, yo! - Hey!
胡瑟 比赛恢复了
Jose! Game's back on!
加油 加油 加油
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on!
- 来吧 来吧 - 好了
- Here we go! - All right.
一切都搞定了 先生 你得签个名
You're all set, sir. Just need your signature
下周我们会派人来检查线路
and we'll send someone out next week to check the line.
愉快地看比赛吧 女士
Enjoy the game, ma'am.
喂 等等
Hey, wait up!
给你
Here it is.
- 干得好 - 接下来怎么办
- Nice work. - Now what?
- 耐心等待 - 等多久
- We sit tight. - For how long?
我们要检测这把枪
We need to actually run the gun
确认这是谋杀案的凶器
and make sure it's the murder weapon.
好吧 但是你们检测完了
Okay, but once you run it,
就会逮捕他 对吧
you're gonna arrest him, right?
五天之内我们什么都不能做
We can't do anything for five days.
什么
What?
你说过你们要逮捕他的
You said that you were gonna arrest him!
事情由不得我们决定 但是我们会继续监听
It's out of our control, but we're gonna listen
和监视 并确保你的安全
and watch and make sure you're safe.
但是你现在得回去
But you're gonna have to go back inside
假装什么都没发生过
and pretend everything's fine.
假装什么都没发生过
Pretend everything's fine?
胡瑟是个魔鬼
Jose's a monster.
他随时都会暴起杀了我
He could snap at any moment and kill me.
世上哪有完美的事情
It's not perfect, but you're the one that decided
是你自己要爱上一个黑帮头目的
to fall in love with a gangbanger.
你太残忍♥了
That was harsh.
我只是实话实说
Just honest.
她太年轻太天真了 她只是希望
She's young and naive and just wanted to believe
自己的男朋友又棒又有权势
that her boyfriend was amazing and powerful.
可惜他不是 他是个自私鬼
Yeah, but he's not. He is a selfish prick...
为达目的不择手段
looking to lie and manipulate his way to the top,
而且他也不在乎自己搞上了谁
and he doesn't care who he screws over either.
她可不是这么认为的
Oh, well, she doesn't see it that way.
嗯 那她眼瞎
Hmm, well, then she's blind.
弹道学已经确认了
Ballistics confirmed that the pistol
这把珍珠手柄的枪就是
with the pearl handle was the weapon
射杀噶布里尔·欧佳的凶器
used to shoot Gabriel Ochoa
他们在扳机上提取到了一枚清晰的指纹
and they recovered a clean print from the trigger.
加上瓦伦汀娜的证词
Yeah, that plus Valentina's testimony,
我们就能坐实马丁奈的三项谋杀罪名
we got Martinez dead to rights on all three murders.
确定他没有起疑吗
And we're sure he doesn't suspect anything?
目前来说 是的
As far as we know...
当然 事情随时会变化
but of course, that could change quickly.
好吧
All right.
我们得让反诈骗案先了结
We need to let the RICO case play out.
拜托 你也听到铸博的话了
Come on. You heard Jubal.
我们已有这家伙的罪证了
We got this guy.
应用部署信息中心要我们靠边站
The ADIC wants us to stand down.
我无力改变他的主意
There's nothing I can do or say to change his mind.
明白
Understood.
人们加入FBI 以为自己是在
You join the FBI thinking it's about getting results
抓坏蛋 查案子
and getting the bad guys,
但事实是 FBI只抓他们想抓的坏蛋
but it's about getting the right results
破他们想破的案子 这样才能
and the right bad guys so you can...
衣着光鲜地站在台上
wear a fancy suit, stand behind a podium,
让自己的照片出现在报纸头版
get your picture on the front page of the newspaper.
这世界就是这样
It is what it is.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了 一会儿见
Yeah. I'll see you later.
喂
Hello?
等等
Whoa, whoa. Hold on a second.
瓦伦汀娜 是 是
Valentina? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
说慢一点 慢一点
Okay, okay. Slow down, slow down.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
他具体跟你说了什么
Did he say anything specific to you?
好吧 你现在立刻离开那里
Okay, you need to get out of there right now.
就跟他说你妈妈病了
Tell him that your mother's sick
你要回家住几天
and you need to go home for a few days.
不 你现在就走 明白吗
No, you gotta go now. Okay?
其他的交给我们
We're gonna handle this. Okay.
胡瑟开始变得超级狂躁了
All right, Jose is starting to get super paranoid.
他吸了很多可♥卡♥因♥ 胡言乱语
He's doing a ton of coke. He's saying crazy things.
她吓坏了
She is so scared.
她撑不了五天了
Look, she's not gonna make it another five days.
我们必须现在就行动
We have to go now.
我明白 太危险了
I get it. It's too dangerous.
去吧
Go for it.
应用部署信息中心怎么办
What about the ADIC?
我去跟他们谈 告诉他们发生了什么
I'll talk to the ADIC, tell him what's going on.
- 好 - 去吧
- Okay. - Go.
- 没人 - 瓦伦汀娜
- Clear. - Valentina?
是我 玛纪
Hey, it's Maggie.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
他要杀我
He was gonna kill me.
胡瑟在哪里
Where's Jose?
他可能去拿枪了
I think he went to get a gun.
这里还有别人吗
Is anyone else here?
好
Okay.
在这守着她
Stay with her.
FBI 不许动
FBI, don't move!
快 让他站起来
Come on. Get him up.
胡瑟·马丁奈 我现在因为
Jose Martinez, you're under arrest
三起谋杀案逮捕你
for three counts of murder.
他要杀我
He was gonna kill me.
我发誓 他肯定是知道了什么
I swear he knew something was going on.
我应该听噶布里尔的
I should have listened to Gabriel.
我真该搬到迈阿密去
I should have moved to Miami.
我就是放不开胡瑟 他是那么令人激动
I just couldn't let go of Jose, he was so exciting.
我朋友们说他就像个电影明星
My friends thought he was, like, a movie star.
你明白吗 很重要 有权有势
You know? Important, powerful...
有钱
rich.
谈恋爱这种事
Look, when it comes to dating,
怎么能听朋友的话呢
don't listen to your friends, okay?
他们以为自己知道在说什么
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表