在更多尸体出现前破了这个案子
Help us figure out this case before more bodies drop.
好
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
她和昨天申报的失踪人口匹配
She matches a missing person report filed yesterday,
但我们得和家人确认一下
but we have to check with the family.
法医说看起来是勒死的
M.E. Says it looks like strangulation.
有性侵害的迹象吗
Any sign of sexual assault?
看起来有 但是尸检之前不能确定
Looks that way but can't say for sure until the autopsy.
我们还从三十码外找到拖拉的痕迹
We also found drag marks starting 30 yards back
一直到小溪
leading to the creek.
估计他从马路上的车上把她拖过来的
Figured he carried her from the car up on the road,
累了 把她最后拉到了这里
got tired, dragged her the last bit.
好的 谢谢
Got it. Thanks.
好吧...
Well...
估计你和纽约警局一起
bet you didn't see too many crime scenes
看不到很多这样的犯罪现场吧
like this with the NYPD.
我还好 我还是有点见识
That's all right with me. I am not a country girl.
蛇什么的就算了
Snakes and such, no thank you.
没把带她去河边了
Can't take her to the lake anymore,
看来我们得发挥想象了
so I guess he had to improvise.
你看到什么了吗
You seeing something?
他把她拖过来的但是她身上没有土
He dragged her but there's no dirt on her.
没有叶子或者树枝
No leaves or sticks.
估计把她包在了什么东西里
Probably wrapped her in something.
布 更可能是塑料 是吗
Cloth, or plastic more likely, right?
他很严谨 不想让车成为证据
He's fastidious, wants to keep the car free from evidence.
把塑料在石头和土壤上拖了三十码
Drag plastic for 30 yards over rocks and dirt,
总有什么会撕破吧
something's bound to tear off, right?
塑料可以很好地保留DNA
Plastic holds DNA pretty well.
让应急小组过来 搜查拖拉的路经
Let's get ERT up here, sweep the drag path.
- 我联♥系♥ - 谢谢
- I'll call it in. - Thanks.
小心那个响尾蛇
Just watch out for that rattler.
认真的吗
Seriously?
好的 我们可能有突破了
All right, we may have caught a break.
应急小组在最新的案发现场找到了
ERT found pieces of plastic that were wrapped
包裹受害者的塑料袋的碎片
around the victim at the latest crime scene.
他们在化验室了
They're at the lab now.
与此同时 我们有昨晚受害者的身份了
Meantime, we have an ID for last night's victim.
玛利亚·埃林娜·拉莫斯
Maria Elena Ramos.
二十岁后半期 已婚 没有结婚戒指 勒死
Late 20s, married, no wedding ring, strangled.
根据她的失踪人口报告
According to the missing persons report filed
她曾经在一个保龄球馆工作
when she disappeared, she worked at a bowling alley.
晚上十点左右离开的 从未回家
Left around 10:00 PM, never made it home.
- 铸博 - 嗯
- Jubal. - Yeah?
- 我发现什么了 - 说吧
- I got something. - Tell me.
这是碧翠丝·桑托斯被劫持的那晚
So this is a traffic cam image
一条通往湖边的公路上
from one of the roads to the lake
一个监控摄像头的图像
the night Beatriz Santos was abducted.
好的 你查车牌了吗
Okay. You run the plate?
查了 但是读不清楚 太多泥了
Yeah, well, can't read it. Too muddy.
但是这是昨晚的
But this is from last night.
这个路口距离最新一位受害者
It's from an intersection just a few miles away
被发现的位置仅有几英里
from where the most recent victim was found.
嗯 嗯 同一辆车
Yeah, yeah. Same car.
- 再次 车牌上泥太多 - 嗯
- And again, plate's muddy. - Yeah.
所以他出门前会把车牌弄模糊
So he's obscuring the plate before he goes out.
我识别出了三个数字
I was able to pull three digits.
西北切斯特县有一辆
Uh, there's a car with those numbers
带这个号♥码的车
registered in north Westchester county.
四个月前被报失窃
It was reported stolen four months ago.
好的
All right.
是第一起案件发生不久前
That's not long before the first killing.
- 谁是车主 - 好的
- Who's the owner? - Right.
叫皮特·狄龙
Uh, name's Peter DeLeon.
我不明白
I don't get this.
你们找到我的车了吗 我很想要回来
Did you find my car? I'd really like it back.
不
No.
它出现在了另一个调查中
It came up in another investigation.
你几个月前报失了 是吗
You reported it stolen a couple months back, correct?
嗯是的
Uh, yeah. I did.
你能告诉我们被偷时是什么情况吗
Uh, can you tell us what happened when it was stolen?
好的
Okay.
这辆车有那种无钥匙的感应锁
Well, it's got one of those keyless fobs.
我停车后忘记关上了
So I parked it and forgot to turn it off,
然后引擎就一直开着
just left the engine running.
有人肯定发现了然后开走了
Someone must have noticed and took it.
你有看到是谁偷走的吗
Did you happen to get a look at whoever took it?
没有
No.
你的邻居有任何监控吗
And do your neighbors have any cameras?
我觉得没有 他们没提到
Uh, I don't think so. They haven't mentioned it.
好的 我们只需要你的地址
Okay, well, we'll just need your address.
我们可以去和你的邻居谈谈
We can talk to your neighbors.
好的
All right.
你为儿童医院做什么
So what do you do for the children's hospital?
我其实是志愿者
I'm a volunteer actually.
我小时候身患重病
I was pretty sick as a kid,
在这里待了很久
spent a lot of time here.
我是残疾... 我... 我...
I'm on disability... I... I...
我在建筑工地工作伤到了背
I hurt my back working construction
所以我时间很多
so I've got the time.
但是
Really though.
为什么联邦调查局对我的车感兴趣
Why is the FBI so interested in my car?
像我刚才说的那样 它在另一个调查中出现了
Well, like I said, turned up in another investigation.
谢谢你抽出时间
Well, thank you for your time.
- 保重 - 祝你愉快
- Take care. - Have a good day.
- 铸博 - 什么
- Hey, Jubal. - Yeah?
我们和狄龙的邻居谈了 他们说他是个好人
We talked to DeLeon's neighbors. They say that he's a good guy.
但是也没有监控
But no surveillance cams either.
好吧 所以他说的都能证明
Okay, so everything he says checks out.
是啊 连小时候的病都能证明
Yeah, right down to his childhood illness.
可怜人 他有白血病
Poor guy had leukemia.
我们把他的车牌号♥发给了州立巡警
We sent his plates to the state patrol.
以及警长
And the sheriff,
他们在查数据库 但是暂时没有结果
they're running database checks, but no hits yet.
唯一勉强的好消息
Only good news, if you can call it that,
就是我们在那个网站上找到了
is that we found the name for the fourth victim
第四位受害者的名字
on the incel website.
所以不管是谁在杀人
So whoever's doing the
他对这个鬼网站很是喜爱
murders is a big fan of that godforsaken site.
能找出这些小丑的名字了吗
Where are we with finding names for these clowns?
伊索贝尔和CEO见面了 他愿意配合
Isobel met with the CEO. He's willing to cooperate.
- 很好 - 好的
- That's great. - Good.
嘿 怎么了
Hey. What's up?
什么情况 铸博
What the hell is happening, Jubal?
我觉得
I think there's a connection
麦克梅案件和目前的杀人案有关系
between the McMay case and the current killings.
我没法证明但我得调查 瑞纳
I can't prove it but I gotta pursue it, Rina.
为什么 这没道理啊
Why? It doesn't make any sense.
你也在 你看到案子了
You were there. You saw the case.
是啊 你知道的 我当时一团糟
Yeah, well, you know, I was a mess.
我整个调查期间都不是清醒的
And I wasn't sober a day that entire investigation.
好吧 但我很清醒
Okay. But I was.
我全程都在你身边
And I was beside you every step of the way.
逮捕没错 铸博 我们一切都做得很正确
It was a good arrest, Jubal. We did everything right.
所以我不喜欢你挖过去的案子
So I don't appreciate you digging up the past
然后联♥系♥现在的案子
and drawing attention to this case
仅仅因为你对自己酗酒感到愧疚
because you feel guilty about your drinking.
不是愧疚
It's not the guilt.
那是什么
So then what is it?
是直觉 好吗
It's a hunch, okay?
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表