What if they decide to hop on a plane and go down to Mexico?
不可能
That's not gonna happen.
那你是要告诉赫克托·康拉
Okay, so you really want to tell Hector Contreras
我们让杀了他家人的凶手跑了
that we let the guy go who killed his entire family
就因为我们要帮你男朋友一个忙吗
because your boyfriend asked for a favor?
这不公平
That's not fair.
我去和伊索贝尔谈谈
I need to go talk to Isobel.
我已经去过了
I already did.
我请求她无视内斯特的请求
I asked permission to move forward with the arrest
继续进行逮捕程序
despite Nestor's RICO case.
她不同意
She said no.
反诈骗腐♥败♥的案子优先
RICO case takes priority.
好吧
Okay.
- 真的吗 - 当然
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
好吧 对不起 我道歉
Okay, I'm sorry. I apologize.
我们再等等
We'll wait.
在瓦伦汀娜改变主意前再联♥系♥她一次吧
But let's wire Valentina before she changes her mind?
我们会取得证据
We will get the evidence
然后推迟逮捕
and we will hold off on the arrest.
我们走
Let's go.
你得把这个电♥话♥随身携带
You gotta keep this phone on you at all times.
它能把你说的话传输过来
It's gonna transmit everything you say.
我们会在你的外套的其中一个纽扣上
We're gonna put a camera in one of the buttons
装上摄像头来传输你看见的画面 可以吗
on your jacket so we'll be able to see what you see, okay?
- 什么 - 嘿
- What? - Hey.
如果胡瑟问你去哪了
If Jose asks you where you've just been--hey,
你就说你去吃午饭了
you're gonna tell him you've been to lunch, okay?
和一个他不认识的高中同学吃饭了
Maybe with a friend that he's never met from high school.
你觉得他会信吗
You think he'd go for that?
- 会的 - 好的
- Yeah, he'll buy that. - Okay.
整个行动的目标
Look, the whole goal of this
就是让他提到噶布里尔的案子
is to get him to talk about Gabriel, okay?
但是别太心急
But don't push too hard.
等我们发短♥信♥给你
And you're gonna wait for that text to come in, right?
这是你的突破口
That's gonna be your in.
瓦伦汀娜
Hey. Hey, Valentina?
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
噶布里尔是我第一个男朋友
Gabriel was my first boyfriend.
他很可靠 又聪明
He was so reliable and smart.
我一直以为最后能和他在一起的
God, I always thought that we'd end up together, you know?
我知道你不相信
I know that you don't believe me...
但我真的很爱他
but I loved him very much.
那就完成好这个任务
Then do him right.
帮我们抓住杀他的凶手
Help us arrest the man who murdered him.
帮我们抓住胡瑟
Help us take Jose down.
我们连上了
Okay, we're up.
现在给她发短♥信♥
Sending her the text now.
洛伦刚给我发短♥信♥
My friend Lauren just texted me.
她说噶布里尔死了 是真的吗
She said Gabriel is dead. Is that true?
你说你只是吓吓他
You said you were just gonna scare him.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你让我给他发短♥信♥
You had me send those text messages.
警♥察♥会查出我和这事有关联的
The cops are gonna think I had something to do with it.
我说了 我不知道你在说什么
Like I said, I got no idea what you're talking about.
- 发短♥信♥的人是我 - 用的是一次性手♥机♥
- I sent those text messages. - With a burner phone.
那是无法追踪的
It's not traceable.
没人会知道是你发的
So no one will know they came from you.
你没回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
别逼太紧了 瓦伦汀娜
Don't push it, Valentina.
我说两次了
I told you two times.
我不知道那小子怎么了
I don't know what happened to that punk...
所以别再问了
so don't ask again.
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
我不想他死
I didn't want him to die.
你爱他 对吗
You were in love with him. Huh?
不 我们只是朋友
No, we were just friends.
只是朋友吗
Just friends?
是的 胡瑟
Yes, Jose.
我说一万次了 我爱的是你
For the hundredth time, I love you.
但是你如果太没安全感 不相信我...
But if you're too insecure to believe that...
我也爱你
I love you too.
宝贝
Baby?
比你知道的更爱
More than you know.
但是别再提噶布里尔了
But we're done talking about Gabriel...
永远别提
forever.
你再提他的名字
You bring his name up again...
我就杀了你
I'll kill you.
别再提噶布里尔了
Okay, no more talking about Gabriel.
太危险
It's too dangerous.
我们找其他方法
We're gonna have to find another approach.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can.
你可以的
You can.
这是你欠噶布里尔 还有你自己的
You owe this to Gabriel... and yourself.
别忘了 如果你不帮忙抓住胡瑟
Do not forget, Valentina, if you don't help us nail Jose,
你会被以杀人罪起诉
you are staring down a murder charge.
我说了
I told you.
我不知道胡瑟会杀了噶布里尔
I didn't know Jose was gonna kill Gabriel.
那你以为他会怎么做
What did you think was gonna happen?
给他买♥♥盒甜甜圈
He was gonna hand him a box of donuts,
甚至买♥♥张去斐济岛的机票吗
maybe a plane ticket to Fiji?
我不知道
I don't know!
我觉得我只是...
I guess I just...
我不想承认他是个...
I didn't want to admit that he was--
承认什么 承认他是黑帮的人吗
Admit what? That he was a gangster?
他一直对我很好
He's always been good to me.
给我买♥♥好车和漂亮的衣服
He bought me a nice car and nice clothes
所以我选择相信他是个好人
so I convinced myself that he was a decent person,
觉得他不会伤害噶布里尔
that he wouldn't hurt Gabriel...
但我错了
but I was wrong.
你知道胡瑟把武器藏在哪吗
You know where Jose keeps his weapons?
知道 在地下室的一个保险柜里锁着
Yeah, in the basement, locked in a safe.
只有他有钥匙
He's the only one with a key.
好
Okay.
我们要去地下室
All right, we're gonna have to go down there.
撬锁去
We'll pick the lock.
看看能不能找到凶器
We'll see if we can find the murder weapon.
好 但是他不太出门
Okay, but he doesn't go out too often.
他经常在家玩电玩
He's usually at home playing video games
或者看足球赛
or watching soccer.
今天他有朋友要来
Like today, he's got some friends coming over
要一起看场重要比赛
to watch this big game.
墨西哥足球锦标赛什么的
Mexican championship or something.
谢谢你这么快赶来
Thanks for coming out so fast.
比赛刚开始
Game just started.
别担心 马丁奈先生
Not to worry, Mr. Martinez.
我们很快就能修好
We'll have you fixed up in no time.
普利马电子公♥司♥
我们很快就能修好
We'll have you fixed up in no time.
普利马电子公♥司♥
突然一下就没信♥号♥♥了
Just went out all of a sudden.
试了好多方法 都不行
No matter what I do, I can't get a signal.
我们得走了
Yo, we're gonna bounce.
菲利克斯说我们能去他那看
Felix says we can watch the game at his place.
那你们就吃不到我有名的玉米卷了
And miss out on my famous enchiladas?
耐心一点
Sit tight.
这哥们儿说他会帮我们搞定的
Homey here said he's gonna hook us up.
快点 把手♥机♥拿出来 兄弟
Come on, get your phone out, bro.
我得给公♥司♥里的技术员打电♥话♥
Yeah, just gotta call my tech guys back at the office.
得确认几个问题
Just confirm a few things.
- 技术支持部 - 嗨 内德 我是文思
- Tech support. - Yeah, hey, Ned, it's Vince.
我在火灯大街242号♥
Look, I'm over here at 242 Holden Street.
电缆箱炸了 你那边信♥号♥♥怎么样
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表