我们的线人让我们滚
our informant told us to go to hell.
确实 但我现在打算去和莫娜谈谈
He did, but I'm going to talk to Mona right now.
我会让整件事走上正轨
I'm gonna get this whole thing back on track.
好吧 OA
Okay, OA,
你听着
just listen.
我知道情况对你来说很复杂
I know that this situation's got to be complicated for you,
如果你想让我帮忙打头阵的话 我很乐意
so if you want me to take point, I'm happy to do that.
帮你分担点压力
Just take some pressure off.
谢谢 我能行
Thank you, okay? I got this.
我保证 再联♥系♥
I promise, all right? I'll call you.
- 他不干了 欧玛 - 我们有约在先
- He's out, Omar. - We had a deal.
我们同意让他成为永久居民
We offered to make him a permanent legal resident.
他不在乎 他宁愿在法庭上接受命运的安排
He doesn't care. He'd rather roll the dice in court.
好吧 我懂了
Oh, I get that,
但你知道他没有胜诉的可能
but you know there's no chance you can win, right?
他一定会被驱逐
He's gonna get deported.
不管你是个多好的律师
I don't care how good of a lawyer you are.
瑞纳·特伦霍姆如果要对付你 你不可能赢
You do not stand a chance if Rina Trenholm is gunning for you.
也许吧 但我依然会
Maybe, but I'm still gonna try my best
尽我所能去保护他
to do everything I can to protect him.
我也很清楚这点
And I get that as well,
但是昨天早上 一个炸♥弹♥在离这里
but a bomb just went off three miles from here
三英里的地方爆♥炸♥了 有三人死亡
yesterday morning, and three people were killed.
那不是维嘉的错 这些都不是他的错
That's not Vega's fault. None of this is Vega's fault!
你们说得好像是他的错一样
You guys like to pretend like it is!
两年前你们做了不公正的审判
You cut him some terrible deal two years ago,
所以你觉得他欠你们的
and you think you own him.
你得冷静下 你一直在说"你"
Okay, you need to slow down because you keep saying "You."
之前的事不是我做的 责任不在我
I did not make that deal. This is not on me!
你确定吗
You sure about that?
你到底在说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
你没看见我在尽我所能
You don't see me doing everything I can
确保他不被驱逐吗
so this guy does not get deported?
是啊 前提是他抛弃做人的正直
Yeah, by forcing him to sell out his integrity
并且冒着生命危险吗
and risk his life?
在这件事里你不算个好人 欧玛
You don't get to be the good guy here, Omar, I'm sorry.
真的不算
You just don't.
- 怎么了 - 又有一个炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
- What is it? - Another bomb just went off.
目标是36号♥大街的
Target was a branch at Freedom Regional
自♥由♥地区的分部
on 36th Avenue.
专家确认这是一个土制炸♥弹♥ 主要材料是钉子和玻璃
Techs confirmed it was a pipe bomb, mostly nails and glass.
两人受伤 无人死亡
Two injured, no deaths.
三个目击证人看见一个深色头发 穿卫衣的男人
Three witnesses saw a man in a hoodie, dark hair,
极可能是中东人 他在银行大堂
possibly Middle Eastern hanging out in the lobby of the bank
几分钟后 丢下一个东西就走了
for few minutes, drop something, then head out.
之后便发生了爆♥炸♥
A minute later was the explosion.
有证据表明这和前一宗爆♥炸♥有联♥系♥吗
Okay, any indication it's tied to other bombing?
还没有
Nothing yet.
我们已经让人调取监控
But we've got agents pulling video.
银行内外 所有地方
Inside, outside, everywhere we can.
好的 现在发生的就是
Yeah. Okay, so folks, what's going on here?
有一个新的 不同类的炸♥弹♥
We got a new and different bomb.
制♥作♥没那么精良 有什么意义吗
It's less sophisticated. What does that mean?
是同一个团伙使用了不同装置
Same group, different device?
还是高品质炸♥药♥用完了
They ran out of high quality explosives,
不想再偷车
didn't wanna steal another car,
或者资金和供给不足
or they're running low on funds and supplies
变得绝望 还是...
and getting desperate, or...
外面还有一个炸♥弹♥
there's another bomber out there.
看能不能找到什么联♥系♥
So let's find a connection, yeah?
我找到了爆♥炸♥时的监控
I have video of the explosion.
好 调出来
Okay, yes, okay. Throw it up.
看好了
Eyes up.
好消息是 没人死亡
All right, good news is nobody died.
我们能稍微喘口气
We caught a break on this one.
但我们不能期盼下次有这么好运
But let's not plan on getting lucky again.
马上调查
Let's dig in.
伊恩 把今早咱们安装在哈森餐厅外
All right, Ian, let's pull the video from the pole cam
哈森在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
Okay, Hassan left the restaurant
四十七分钟前离开了餐厅
47 minutes before the pipe bomb detonated
然后在爆♥炸♥后六十八分钟回来了
and then he returned 68 minutes later.
爆♥炸♥的视频在哪儿 重放一边
Where's the bomb video? Put it back up.
埃利斯 你能把哈森的照片投上去吗
Elise, can you put Hassan's photo up?
多谢
Thank you.
我也糊涂了 他可能是哈森
I don't know. I mean, that could be Hassan.
看不清楚 你能把他的同事们的照片
I don't know, can you throw his associates up
做一个人像对比吗
and run facial comparison?
- 画质能再高点吗 - 不行了
- Can't we get a better visual? - No.
视频本身分辨率很低 但我们正在想办法
Video's low res, but we're on it.
我们在调查银行方圆一英里内的所有监控
We're chasing every cam within a mile from the bank.
我喜欢你的毅力 凯利
Well, you know, I like your pluck, Kelly,
但只有毅力不够 我们要真♥相♥
but we need more than pluck. We need results.
继续查
So keep digging.
埃利斯 查查这两个现场之间的联♥系♥
Elise, let's find a nexus between these two bomb sites.
有没有相同的东西 相同的人
What do they have in common? Who do they have in common?
辛苦了
Thank you.
我们正在全力以赴
We're all over it.
我还不确定这张照片和
I can't definitively connect the image to Hassan
哈森一伙人的关系
or any of his associates.
好吧 不能排除这就是他本人的可能
All right. Can't rule him out either.
对
Right.
我们试着把维嘉拉回正轨
We tried to put Vega back into play, but...
但他认为哈森可能会威胁他
But he thought that Hassan might have made him.
但好消息是他让哈森开口了
But the good news is that he got Hassan talking,
这就是我们的突破口
and we were able to identify an opportunity.
- 把话说清楚 - 哈森说过
- What are you talking about? - Well, Hassan said that he has
他的餐厅里有一套几乎无死角的监控系统
a very sophisticated surveillance system
很多摄像头都是朝外的
at his restaurant, lots of cameras pointing outwards,
也许其中一个摄像头录下了塞伦和
so maybe one of those cameras caught the conversation
那个给他一千块让他偷车的人的对话
between Salem and whoever gave him $1,000 to steal that car.
我担心我们证据不足 申请不到搜查令
I'm not sure we have enough for a warrant.
申请搜查令是不够
No, but could be enough
但可以拿来钓鱼
for a sneak and peek.
风险很大
It's risky,
但利用维嘉也许效果更好
but it might make more sense to use Vega.
没错 但问题是他太焦虑了
Yes, I agree, but he's too anxious.
我们觉得他不能把事办好
We don't think he can pull this one off.
好吧 那你们去吧
Okay. All right, go for it.
你怎么回事
What are you thinking?
我在找证据 玛纪
I'm trying to find evidence, Maggie,
我们现在唯一的线索只有哈森的安保系统
and the only lead we have is Hassan's security system.
话是没错 但
I agree with that, but...
我们之所以手里有这条线索
And the only reason that we have Hassan's security system
都是因为维嘉
is because of Vega.
你是在袒护维嘉 不让他被驱逐出境
You are trying to protect Vega from getting deported.
不不不 玛纪 你说错了
No, no, Maggie, you're wrong.
我只是在做我的本职工作
I am just trying to do my job
追查手头的线索 我一直想和你说
and chase what's in front of me, and I keep trying to tell you...
我知道你想说什么
I know what you're trying to tell me.
你想说你是一个很擅长
You're trying to say that you're really good
处理工作和私人生活
at separating your personal life
之间矛盾冲突的人
from your professional life.
但我想说你其实并不擅长这个
But what I'm telling you is that you're not very good at it.
你在殚精竭虑地帮维嘉
You are bending over backwards to try to help Vega
因为你坚信他是被人耍了
because you think he got screwed.
错
No.
别嘴硬了
Stop denying it,
别再说这都是你的工作了
and stop pretending that you're just doing your job.
好吧
Okay.
开始工作吧 我们还有监控要偷
Let's get to work. We got some video to steal.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表