Okay, I'll give it a shot.
帕特里克·莱恩
Patrick Ryan?
我不认识任何叫这个名字的人
I don't know anyone with that name.
是吗...
Really? Well...
三天前你还和他交谈过呢
you were talking with him three days ago.
他吗 不是
Him? No.
我...
I...
胡瑟和他约好在一家小饭馆见面
Jose was supposed to meet him at a diner.
他接了个电♥话♥ 然后说他有事得走
He got a call, he said he had to leave.
让我去找那个家伙 也就是莱恩
So he told me to find that guy, Ryan,
告诉他 胡瑟临时有事
and tell him that something came up
稍后再和他联♥系♥
and that he'd call him later.
就这么回事 我就跟那家伙说了这么多
That's it. That's all I said to that man.
他杀了两个无辜的女人
He killed two innocent women,
一个十五岁的姑娘 还有她妈妈
a 15-year-old girl and her mother.
这太惨了
That's awful.
但这和我有什么关系
But what does that have to do with me?
关系大了
Everything?
知道吗 杀手去那间餐厅
See, that shooter went to that restaurant
是为了杀你的朋友 噶布里尔·欧佳
to kill your friend, Gabriel Ochoa.
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
那就让我跟你长话短说
Then let me make this really simple for you.
那个杀手失手了
The hitman screwed up,
没打中噶布里尔
missed Gabriel,
结果错杀了母女俩
and ended up killing the mother and daughter.
所以你们认为我有参与吗
And you think I'm involved?
这很荒唐
That's crazy.
我决不可能雇人杀噶布里尔
I would never hire someone to kill Gabriel.
他是我的朋友
He's my friend.
你的男友胡瑟呢
What about your boyfriend, Jose?
有可能是他干的吗
Sound like something he might do?
- 不 - 是吗
- No. - No?
也许他发现了你和噶布里尔之间的
Well, maybe he found out about your little friendship
小小友情
with Gabriel.
妒火中烧
He got jealous,
决定杀了他
wanted him dead.
不可能
No.
现在 你可以选择坦白一切
Why don't you tell us everything you know now,
这样的话 我们也许能帮你达成一份认罪协议
and if you do that, we might be able to cut you a deal.
你如果拒绝合作 我们会将你以谋杀罪逮捕
If you don't, we will have to arrest you for murder.
我已经说过了 我跟杀害
I already told you, I have nothing to do
那对母女的白人不存在任何关系
with that white dude shooting those two ladies.
也许吧
Maybe.
但我们谈的不是这宗谋杀案
But we're not talking about those murders.
我们说的是噶布里尔的死
We're talking about Gabriel's.
你们... 在说什么
W... what are you talking about?
- 他死了 - 什么
- He's dead. - What?
他今早身中四枪
He was shot four times this morning.
你们这是...
What are you...
我不知道
I had no idea.
不知道吗
No idea?
你给他下了套
You set him up.
你给他发了那些情意绵绵的短♥信♥
You sent him those loving texts.
你把他引到了法拉盛
You lured him to Flushing
以便胡瑟或者他的某个朋友开枪杀他
so Jose or one of his friends could shoot him dead.
不
No.
杀死噶布里尔的枪和这些枪类似
And Gabriel was shot with a gun like this.
这些枪看起来眼熟吗
Does it look familiar?
是的
Yeah.
胡瑟的哥哥去年圣诞节
Jose's brother gave him one like that
送了他一把这样的枪
for Christmas last year.
听着 我不知道
Look, I didn't know.
我发誓 我...
I swear! Look, I...
那些短♥信♥是我发给他的 但...
okay, I sent those text messages, but...
胡瑟发现我和噶布里尔的关系后
When Jose found out about Gabriel,
他心头大乱
he got really upset.
他让我必须做个了断
He told me that it had to end.
于是他让我发了那些短♥信♥
So he had me send those text messages.
他说他只是要吓唬一下噶布里尔
He said that he was just gonna scare Gabriel,
让他别再缠着我
tell him to leave me alone.
我... 根本没想过他会杀了他
I... I had no idea that he was gonna kill him,
我发誓
I swear to God.
说什么也没用了 你给噶布里尔发了那些短♥信♥
It doesn't really matter. You sent the texts.
把他引上了死路
You lured Gabriel to his death.
瓦伦汀娜 如果你想从这里走出去 重获自♥由♥
You want to walk out of here a free woman, Valentina,
你就必须跟我们合作
you're gonna have to cooperate with us.
否则你将在监狱里待上十到十五年
Otherwise you are looking at 10 to 15 years in prison.
你的决定是什么
What's it gonna be?
我合作
Okay.
一切听你们的安排
Whatever you want me to do.
瓦伦汀娜的手♥机♥弄好了 可以实时传送音频信♥号♥♥
Programmed Valentina's phone to transmit audio in real time.
你们可以听到他们的现场谈话
You'll be able to hear everything that's being said.
很好 叫一名技术人员过来吧
Okay, great. Let's get a tech agent up here.
听说你们说服女方合作了
Heard you flipped the girlfriend.
- 这太棒了 - 是啊
- That's great. - Yeah.
我们现在要让她带上监听设备
We're gonna get her wired up now.
好吧 但不管你们听到了什么内容
Okay, but no matter what you hear on the wire,
你们不能逮捕马丁奈
you can't arrest Martinez.
你这是什么意思
What the hell are you talking about?
一旦马丁奈坦白犯罪事实
The second Martinez incriminates himself,
我们就会立刻拿下他
we're gonna take his ass down.
黑帮会在五天内举♥行♥一场会议
There's a meeting in five days.
整个东岸的所有头目到时都会到场
The entire East Coast leadership is gonna be there.
如果马丁奈被捕了 他们就会取消会议
If Martinez is behind bars, they'll cancel it.
内斯特 马丁奈身负三重谋杀罪
Nestor, Martinez is responsible for three murders.
我们不能让他逍遥法外
You can't expect us just to let him walk.
我没让你们对他网开一面
I'm not asking you to give him a pass.
我只是要你们等到黑帮会议后再动手
I'm asking you to delay it till after the meeting.
玛纪 这可是大案子
This case is a game changer, Maggie.
将会有二十五到三十名罪犯落网
We're talking about 25, 30 arrests here.
以及又一块金奖章
And another gold medal.
或者更好 你能升职 对吗
Or, better yet, a promotion for you?
我非常理解你现在的困境 卫提子
Look, I really do appreciate your predicament, Vertiz,
但我们必须这么做
but we're gonna go ahead and move forward.
已经有三个人死了
We have three dead bodies, okay?
恕我直言 我实在不关心
So with all due respect, I don't really care
你的反诈骗案子
about your RICO case.
没错 但是主管助理在乎
Right, but the ADIC does.
兄弟 你看起来是个好人
Man, you seem like a good guy
有着大好前途
and you seem like you got a good career going,
就当帮你自己一个忙
so do yourself a favor
别搅局了
and just back off.
如果你把这事搅黄了
If you blow up this case,
主管助理不会让你好过的
the ADIC's gonna bury your ass.
好吧 那我们...
Okay, then we gotta...
我知道你很生气
I know this is frustrating...
玛纪 他是在包庇一个杀人犯
He's trying to protect a killer, Maggie,
这样他就能立个大功
so he can make a big arrest.
不 他只是完成他的工作 听从命令
No, he wants to do his job, follow orders,
保护他的案子
and protect his case.
我觉得你对他的感情让你丧失了判断力
I think your feelings for him are clouding your judgement.
你知道吗
Yeah, you know, I was just gonna say
我也想对你说同样的话
the same thing about you.
不 我只想为三个受害人讨回公道
No, I just want justice for these three victims.
我也是 所以我们可以达成一致
And so do I. So let's make this work.
瓦伦汀娜就是我们的突破口 玛纪
Maggie, we have a way to make this work; it's Valentina!
但是我们不能等上五天才拘留她
But we can't wait five days to make an arrest!
- 这不是我们能决定的 - 是啊 但是 万一她
- It's not our call. - Yeah, but what if she decides
突然反悔不想帮忙了呢
she doesn't want to help us anymore?
要是马丁奈发现她在和我们联络呢
What if Martinez finds out that she is talking to us?
要是他们上了回墨西哥的飞机呢
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表