The shooter returns fire,
在逃离时杀死了三名旁观者
killing three innocent bystanders on his way out.
所以这不是随机仇恨犯罪 或者无差别屠♥杀♥
So this wasn't a random hate crime or a mass shooting.
更像是一次失败的处决
This is more like an execution gone sideways.
我们的预定目标是弗兰克·奥尔森
Yeah, and our intended target was Frank Olson.
死亡
多姆达是弗兰克最喜欢去的餐厅
Domoda was Frank's favorite restaurant.
他总是在那吃午饭
He grabs lunch there all the time,
所以当我听说枪击事件后
so when I heard about the shooting...
我试着给他打电♥话♥ 但直接转到了语♥音♥信箱
I tried to call him, but it went straight to voicemail.
我祈祷是他的手♥机♥在混乱中掉了
I was hoping he'd dropped his phone in the chaos,
但我有预感
but part of me knew.
抱歉 崔沃斯女士
Sorry, Ms. Travers.
自弗兰克创立斯温与奥尔森事务所
I've been with Frank since
我就一直和他在一起
he founded Swain & Olson.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
你能想到有什么人
Can you think of anyone who might
可能不同意你的观点吗
disagree with you on that?
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
我以为枪击是因为种族原因
I thought the shooting was racially motivated.
新闻里是这么说的
That's what the news said.
我们有理由相信弗兰克是被针对的
We have reason to believe that Frank was targeted.
有没有什么争执或是威胁
Have there been any arguments or threats?
据我所知没有
Not that I'm aware of...
没有什么严重的问题
nothing serious, anyway.
事实上 你们应该查查一个前员工
Actually, there is a former employee you should look at,
是个初级律师 八个月前被弗兰克解雇
a junior associate who Frank fired eight months ago.
他起诉公♥司♥不当解雇
He sued the firm for wrongful termination,
声称他是因为政♥治♥倾向被解雇
claimed he was fired for his political leanings.
完全是胡说八道
Total nonsense.
事实上他只是没有足够的计费工时
The truth was he just wasn't billing enough hours,
而且也不是个很好的律师
and he wasn't a very good lawyer.
你觉得他有能力做这样的事吗
And you think he's capable of doing something like this?
他就是那种以烦人为乐的人
He was just always a click off,
是那种让你担心的人
kind of guy you worry about.
可以说得更具体些吗
Okay, could you be more specific?
在法官驳回他的请求后
After the judge tossed his suit,
他总是一天到晚出现在
he started showing up at Frank's house
弗兰克的房♥子附近
at all hours,
骚扰他 威胁他
harassing him, making threats.
弗兰克拿到了限制令
Frank got a restraining order.
他却不管
Just ignored it.
你知道他上次与弗兰克起冲突是什么时候吗
Okay, do you know the last time that he confronted Frank?
两天之前
Two days ago.
保安在大厅抓住了他
Security guard caught him in the lobby.
冲突升级 一名保安把他赶走了
It got heated. A guard chased him off.
那人的名字是
Okay, what's this man's name?
尼尔·雅各布斯
Neil Jacobs.
怎么了
What is it?
楼下1A的天花板
We got water leaking
出现漏水情况
from the ceiling downstairs in 1A.
水似乎是来自你的公♥寓♥
Seems to be coming from your apartment.
管♥理♥员♥说让我来看一看
Manager said to come take a look.
你不能就这么突然出现
You can't just show up out of the blue.
你为什么不多给我一点空隙让我进去呢
Why don't you just cut me some slack and let me in?
我换种方式和你说
So I'm gonna try this in English.
一个小时以后再来 我正在处理一些事
Come back in an hour. I'm in the middle of something.
非常感谢
Thanks.
联邦调查局 趴在地上
FBI, get on the ground now!
小心 他可能要去拿武器
Careful, he could be going for a weapon.
行行行 别开枪 别开枪
Okay, okay, okay! Don't shoot, don't shoot!
- 转过身去 - 可以 可以
- Turn around. - Okay, okay.
后面房♥间安全
Back room clear!
行
Okay!
我要知道你主管的名字
I want the name of your supervisor!
他会听到所有关于你怎么闯进我的地盘
He's going to hear all about how you broke into my place,
损坏我的个人财产
damaged my personal property,
无缘无故对我进行人身威胁的事
physically threatened me without cause!
我们的主管是位女士 雅各布斯先生
Our supervisor's a she, Mr. Jacobs,
我们很乐意告诉你她的名字
and we'll be happy to give you her name,
但她只会重复我们说的话
but she's just gonna tell you the same thing we are.
你因藐视司法罪被逮捕
You're under arrest for criminal contempt.
基于什么理由
On what grounds?
理由是你违反了
On the grounds that you violated an order
人身保护令
of protection.
嘿 弗兰克 有谁知道弗兰克在哪
Hey, Frankie! Anybody know where Frankie is?
那是你 不是吗
That's you, isn't it,
两天前在斯温与奥尔森的大厅
in the lobby of Swain & Olson two days ago?
你只是... 你明白的 对吧
You just... you get that, right?
他在哪 道格 告诉我他在哪里就行
Where is he, Doug? Just tell me where he is.
告诉我他在哪里就行 嘿 弗兰克
Just tell me where he is... hey, Frank!
- 我盯上你了 弗兰克 - 算了吧
- I'm coming for you, Frank! - Come on!
- 我来了 - 快点 出去
- I'm coming! - Come on, get out!
帮下忙好吗
Can I get some help here, please?
我去是为了让他们知道我对那决定提出异议
I went there to let them know I'm contesting that order.
它是根据错误的信息提出
It was filed based on false information,
所以据我所知 它不可执行
so as far as I'm concerned, it's unenforceable.
我觉得法官不会那么想
I doubt a judge'll see it that way.
我才是受害者 不是弗兰克·奥尔森
I'm the victim, not Frank Olson.
他和他的走狗们发起了一场行动
He and his minions waged a campaign
来破坏我的名声
to ruin my reputation,
在全城散播我的坏话 确保没人会雇用我
bad-mouthed me all over town, made sure no one will hire me.
现在他们让联邦调查局来对付我
Now they sic the Feds on me?
告诉奥尔森他可以在地狱里烂死
Tell Olson he can rot in hell.
我们恐怕做不到
Afraid we can't do that.
奥尔森今天下午
Olson was shot and killed
被一名蒙面枪手开枪打死了
by a masked gunman this afternoon.
他死了
He's dead?
对
Yep.
造化弄人 报应不爽
Karma's a bitch.
是吗
Is it?
你觉得...
You think...
我讨厌弗兰克 但我没有杀他
I hate Frank, but I didn't kill him.
所以这只是个巧合
So it's just a coincidence
在你说盯上他之后不到四十八小时
that he was killed less than 48 hours
他就被杀了
after you said you were coming for him?
对 事实就是这样
Yes, that's exactly what this is.
- 这是个巧合 - 好吧
- This is a coincidence. - Okay.
那或许你可以告诉我们你今天
Then maybe you can tell us where you were today
中午十二点半在哪里
at 12:30 p.m.
事实上 我可以
As a matter of fact, I can.
我在纽约大学法律图书馆
I was at the NYU Law Library.
我进去出来的时候都刷了我的卡
I swiped my card on the way in and on the way out,
那有摄像头 很多摄像头
and there's cameras... Lots of them.
监控器拍到尼尔·雅各布斯
Security camera caught Neil Jacobs
在枪击发生的十分钟前
leaving the NYU Law Library
离开了纽约大学法律图书馆
ten minutes before the shooting.
他不可能用这点时间
There's no way he could have made it from West Village
从西村区到晨边高地区
to Morningside Heights in that amount of time.
- 绝对不是凶手 - 好吧
- Definitely not our guy. - Okay.
我们还知道弗兰克·奥尔森的什么
What else do we know about Frank Olson?
有什么现存的问题 赌博债
Any ongoing issues, gambling debts,
经济问题 生气的情人吗
financial problems, angry romantic partners?
看起来没有
It doesn't look like it, no.
- 伙计们 - 什么
- Guys. - Yeah?
热♥线♥刚刚接到一个电♥话♥
Call just came through the tip line.
一个女人看见一个符合枪手外貌的男人
Woman saw a man matching the shooter's description
在威廉斯堡一个办公楼门口转悠
hanging out in front of an office building
同样的编织帽 同样的墨镜
in Williamsburg... Same knit hat, same sunglasses.
说他手里有什么东西
Said he was holding something in his hand,
觉得可能是枪
thought it might be a gun.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表