有什么情况
What's up?
哈森两分钟前刚把店关了
Hassan just closed up two minutes ago, lights are off.
伊恩就位了吗
Ian ready?
就位了 他在街道南边的民用车里
Yeah, he's in a covert vehicle on the south side of the street.
他收到咱们的信♥号♥♥ 就会切断供电
On our order, he's gonna cut the electrical feed.
好 开始行动 给伊恩发信♥号♥♥
Okay, let's go. Give Ian the signal.
私人房♥间
OA 东西都在这
OA, it's in here.
我们正在拷贝文件
All right, we're copying files,
但是我们需要时间 一两分钟
but we need a minute. Maybe two.
有情况 有情况
Heads up. Heads up.
哈森出现了 重复一遍 哈森出现了
Hassan is here. I repeat, Hassan is here.
他正在朝前门走
He's walking toward the front door.
你得给我们争取一些时间
You gotta buy us some more time.
我的天呐
Oh, my goodness.
你来开门营业了 我快饿死了
Thank God you're open! I'm starving.
抱歉 小姐 我们今天打烊了
I'm sorry, miss. We're closed.
我把我手♥机♥忘在店里了
I just forgot my phone.
别这样啊
Oh, come on, man. Look.
我实在是太饿了
I got two gummies kicking in right now.
我现在真想吃几串
I can't tell you how bad I need
你家的鸡肉串啊
some of them chicken kabobs!
再来点鹰嘴豆泥
Some of that hummus!
我们还需要差不多三十秒
We probably need another 30 seconds or so.
倒计时两秒
I'm, like, getting on two...
好了好了 我们拷贝完了
Okay, okay. We're good.
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
我懂了 我明白了
Okay, I get it. Naw, I see.
我可能得写一篇报道发到媒体上
I might have to write up a report on social media
让大家知道你是如何对待黑人的
and let everybody know how you treat Black folks.
我们打烊了 这和种族一点关系没有
I'm closed. Has nothing to do with that.
相信我小姐 我了解种族歧视
Trust me, miss, I know all about racism.
这么说吧
I'll tell you what.
你明天再来 随便吃 我请客
Come back tomorrow, lunch, dinner, doesn't matter... on me.
我们弄完了 现在就出门
Okay, we're good. We're heading out.
恢复电力吧
You can turn the electricity back on.
快走快走
Go, go, go, go.
那谢谢了
Well, thank you.
你人真好 我十分感谢
That's very nice of you. Thank you, I appreciate you.
明天见
See you tomorrow!
我们出来了 我们把监控拷贝带出来了
We made it out. We got the security footage.
来 搞点大动静
All right, let's blow it up.
运行面部识别程序
Running facial rec now...
有了 菲利普·斯坦福 三十七岁 福梅克斯健身有限公♥司♥的老板
Got it. Philip Stafford, 37, owner of Formex Fitness LLC,
居住在韦斯特切斯特
resides in Westchester.
斯坦福和哈森·阿里有什么关联吗
Okay, does Stafford connect in any way to Hassan Ali?
- 我没有发现 - 我也没有
- I'm not seeing anything. - Yeah, me neither.
关于斯坦福你们还查到了什么
What else can you tell me about Stafford?
他的公♥司♥三周前申请了破产
His LLC filed for bankruptcy three weeks ago.
其中一个债权人 他的东家 是海德勒房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥
One of the creditors, his landlord, was Hedler Realty.
董事长是马克·海勒
The President of which is Mark Heller,
第一次爆♥炸♥案的受害者之一
one of the victims from the first bombing.
另一个债权人是自♥由♥地银行
Another creditor was Freedom Regional Bank.
来来来 看这
Okay, people, time to pivot!
新的嫌疑人菲利普·斯坦福
We have a new suspect: Philip Stafford.
查他的地址 把他抓起来
Let's get an address and scoop him up.
- 我会通知你地址 - 没想到会这样
- I'll send it your way. - I didn't see that coming.
维嘉是对的
That Vega was right?
不是哈森干的 是我们先入为主了
Hassan didn't do it, we just profiled him?
我来
On me.
上
Go!
FBI 别动
FBI, don't move!
- 菲利普呢 - 他不在这
- Where's Philip? - He's not here.
他三个月前就搬走了
He hasn't lived here for three months.
我们就快离婚了 你们到底来干什么啊
We're getting a divorce. Why? What the hell is happening?
我们怀疑他和两起爆♥炸♥案有关
We think he may be involved in two recent bombings.
爆♥炸♥案 你在说什么
Bombings? What are you talking about...
夫人 你知道他现在在哪吗
Ma'am, do you know where he is?
我们得和他谈谈
We need to talk to him right now.
不行 他已经够难过的了
No, he's been struggling.
他一直住在他朋友 表亲那里
He's been staying with friends, cousins.
- 他的精神状况如何 - 不太好
- What's his mental state like? - Uh, not good.
他很易怒 神经质
He's angry and erratic.
我甚至不许他去见孩子
I won't even let him see the kids.
他现在满脑子都是仇恨
He's... he's so full of hate right now.
他状况越来越差 他现在一无所有了
He's spiraling. He's desperate and broke.
前几天他想让我借他两万美元 我拒绝了
He asked me for a loan the other day. $20,000. I said no.
但是你刚刚改主意了
Well, you just changed your mind.
告诉他你心里过意不去
tell him that you feel terrible,
你愿意把钱借给他
and that he can borrow the money.
但是他要来这儿取支票 现在就来
But he's gotta pick the check up here. At the house. Now.
嗨 菲利普 是我
Hi, Philip. It's me.
没有 没有 孩子们都很好
No, no, no, no. The kids are fine.
我只是 我只是在想
I was just... I was, um, thinking about things
嗯...
and, uh,
如果你还需要那些钱的话 我愿意借你
well, if you still want me to lend you the money, I can.
不如你过来一趟吧
So why don't you swing by the house,
跟孩子们见见面 我也好把支票给你
say hi to the kids, and I can give you the check.
好的
Okay, good.
他半小时后到
He'll be here in 30 minutes.
有新情况我们马上通知你
We'll call you when we know more.
嫌疑人开一辆灰色英菲尼迪
Suspect will be driving a gray Infiniti,
纽约牌照 OPA4265
New York tags, Oscar, Peter, Allen, 4265.
可以确认他妻子和孩子已经离开房♥子了吗
Can you confirm the wife and kids are off the premises?
- 是的 确认 - 刚出发 往北去了
- Yeah, confirmed. - Just left headed north.
过来一辆灰色英菲尼迪
Got eyes on a gray Infiniti.
好的 等他走到前门 我们在那动手
Okay, let him walk to the front door. We'll take him here.
这人不是斯坦福
That's not Stafford.
怎么回事
What the hell?
FBI 别动
FBI! Don't move!
别开枪
Whoa, whoa! Whoa, don't shoot.
别动 就站那
Don't move. Stay where you are.
- 你是谁 - 杰森·卡西迪
- Who are you? - Jason Cassidy.
- 来干嘛 - 我不知道啊
- What are you doing here? - I don't know.
你说什么呢 什么你不知道
What the hell are you talking about "You don't know"?
我走在二十九号♥大街上 有个人很奇怪
I was walking by 29th Street, and this guy was acting crazy.
他说他会给我他的劳力士和车
Said he'd give me his Rolex and Infiniti
只要我把这封信送过来给他老婆 所以我就来了
if I delivered this letter to his wife, and I did.
难道要我拒绝吗
I mean, what was I supposed to do, say no?
他在绿点区附近的黛玛索超♥市♥看到的斯坦福
He saw Stafford outside of Damaso's Market in Greenpoint.
他正站在车外抽烟
He was standing outside of his Infiniti smoking.
手里拿着这封信
Had the letter in his hand, too,
像是在等一个合适的送信人
like he was just waiting for the right dude to walk by.
他快崩溃了 把值钱的东西都送人了
He's escalating, giving away his valuable assets like that.
是的 他很会拖延时间
Yeah, he's spinning out all right.
也清楚来老婆这儿是个圈套
Knows his wife tried to set him up.
说的全是遗憾 悔恨
Talks about all the shame, guilt,
每天多么辛苦 想要成功却没人在乎
how he worked 24 hours a day to succeed but no one cared.
有没有提他下一个目标是谁
Any indication who his next target might be?
额 有"有钱的臭婊♥子♥" 他老婆的姐姐阿什利
Uh, yeah, his "rich bitch" sister-in-law, Ashley.
"她毒害了我们的婚姻 她总说你值得更好的
"She poisoned our marriage. She said you deserved better.
更多的 所以我想扩展业务
"More. That's why I tried to expand.
结果最后破产了 都是拜她所赐”
That's why I went bankrupt, because of her."
好的 嗨 铸博 我是OA
Okay. Hey, Jubal, it's OA.
我们需要找到嫌疑人♥妻♥子的姐姐
We need help locating the sister-in-law of our suspect.
她很有可能是下一个目标
We believe she's his next target.
大家注意 这是阿什利·多西
Guys, check it out. This is Ashley Dorsey,
菲利普·斯坦福的妻姐 两人有矛盾
Philip Stafford's sister-in-law non grata.
我们得尽快找到她 赶紧行动吧
We need to find her fast. Let's go.
好的 她是家公♥司♥的总裁
Okay, she is a Managing Director
在克拉斯资本运营公♥司♥工作 公园大道355号♥
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表