就在五公里外
It's only 3 miles from here.
我需要一个外科医生待命
I want a surgeon on standby,
随时准备做肾脏移植手术
ready to perform the kidney transplant.
我们尽力
We'll do our best.
不行 必须有医生待命
No, I need a surgeon on standby.
他还是个十二岁的孩子
He's a 12-year-old boy.
他不该死 不管他爸爸做了什么
He does not deserve to die, no matter what his father...
铸博 我不是那个意思
Jubal, I didn't say that.
我只是... 去找医生
I just... find a surgeon.
我们会的
We will.
我需要你担任前哨
I'm gonna need you to take point.
配合特警队和伊莎贝尔
Coordinate with SWAT and Isobel.
遵命
Copy.
很好
Good. Okay.
好了
All right.
给奥克塔维奥打电♥话♥
Uh, call Octavio.
告诉他罗伯特·哈维医生到了
Tell him Dr. Robert Harvey is arriving on scene.
- 收到 - 好
- Will do. - Okay.
好了 除非他盯着你的耳道
Okay. He's not gonna see this
不然不会看到这个
unless he looks directly into your ear canal.
我们说的话只有你能听到
Anything we say, you're the only one who's gonna hear it.
说点什么
Say something.
铸博·瓦伦汀 测试一 二
Jubal Valentine, check one two.
嗯 收到
Yeah, got it.
你的背景也设定好了
Also, you're fully backstopped.
网上有你的照片和简历
Got your medical picture and your bio on the webpage.
我在哪里学的医
Where'd I go to med school?
哥伦比亚大学
Columbia.
好
Right.
好吧 开始行动
All right, let's do this.
奥克塔维奥 我是特别探员斯图·斯科拉
Octavio, this is Special Agent Stuart Scola.
好消息是霍普总医院的一位移植外科医生
I've got good news; a transplant surgeon
正在赶过来
from Hope General is on his way.
他是罗伯特·哈维医生
His name is Dr. Robert Harvey,
但是你要先放了考德威尔医生
but we're not gonna send him inside
我们才会让他进去 明白吗
until you release Dr. Caldwell, you understand?
你好
Hey.
我是哈维医生
I'm Dr. Harvey.
我是来帮你儿子的
I'm here to help your son.
进来
Come in.
继续走 过来
Keep walking. Come.
继续
Keep going.
把你的包放下
Put your bag down.
好
Okay.
手举起来 举高
Put your hands up. Higher.
我很感激你 医生
I appreciate this, doctor,
真的很感激
more than you'll ever know.
查理十九 先不要开枪
Charlie 19, hold your fire.
捐献者是完美匹配 是吗
So the donor is a perfect match, I assume?
没错 另一位医生确认过
Yes, the other doctor made sure,
没有问题的
so there's nothing to worry about.
好 那就好
Okay. Right.
我还是得说
You know, I feel like I should say
我觉得这样不太好
I don't think this is a great idea.
这种手术应该在...
A procedure like this should really happen...
不 不 你没资格教我做事
No, no, no, you don't get to lecture me, okay?
几个月来 我一直在努力走正规渠道
I've been trying to do this the right way for months,
但是医院里的医生 根本不在乎
but the doctor's in the hospitals, they don't care.
我们没有医保 不是美国公民
We don't have insurance, okay? We're not citizens.
医生们对我们不管不顾
They just ignored us.
他们就这样袖手旁观
They were going to just sit back
让我儿子死去
and watch him die.
我又能怎么办
What was I supposed to do, huh?
看着他死吗
Let that happen?
不 当然不
No, of course not.
所以我筹够了手术费
So I raised all the money.
卖♥♥了车 打三份工
I sold my car, I worked three jobs,
向亲戚朋友借钱
I borrowed from my friends, from my relatives,
但是就在手术的前一天
and the day before the operation,
考德威尔医生取消了手术
Dr. Caldwell canceled the operation.
说他的同事出了车祸
Something about his partner getting into a car accident
进了医院
and was in the hospital.
他不想另找一个麻醉师
Didn't want to bring another anesthesiologist.
说风险太大
Said it was too risky.
他一点都不在乎我儿子
He didn't care about my son.
只关心他自己
Only himself.
所以 我别无选择
So I did what I had to do.
目标还需要往南挪一米
We need our target to move 3 feet to the south.
收到
Copy.
铸博 以防万一
Jubal, in case this thing goes sideways,
你得让奥克塔维奥
we really need you to move Octavio
往南挪一米
3 feet the south.
我从未想过要伤害任何人
I never wanted to hurt anyone.
我明白
Yeah, I get that.
你儿子有生命危险
Your kid was in danger.
你只是走投无路了
You did what you had to do.
还是无法瞄准
Still don't have a shot.
我想让你知道
I want you to know that I'm gonna do
我会尽我所能去救托尼
everything in my power to save Tony.
你保证吗
You promise?
我保证
Yes. I do.
我只是想救儿子的命
I just want to save my son's life.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doctor.
好了 瞄准了 等待信♥号♥♥
Okay, we have a shot. Waiting on the signal.
还在等什么
What are we waiting for?
他想劝服他
He's just trying to work him.
我知道 不用谢
I know. It's no problem.
其实
You know what?
我得说
I just... I gotta say,
我真的觉得不该这样做
I... I really think this is a mistake.
我们刚刚才谈完
We just talked about this.
我明白 我只是想帮你
I know. I'm just trying to help you.
那就去做手术
So then do the operation.
在医院做手术会更加明智
It's so much smarter to do the operation at the hospital
技术和资源都齐全
with the technology and the resources.
我也是一个父亲
Look, I'm a father.
我明白你的恐惧
I know what it's like to be scared.
你的担忧
To be worried that your son,
因为你的儿子
this boy that you love so much
你深爱的孩子
you can't even describe it,
可能会死 我懂
could die, I get that.
站在你的立场上
And if I were you,
我可能也会做同样的事
I might do the same thing.
但是我们不一样
Yeah, but you're not me, okay?
你是个有钱的白人
You're rich. You're white.
你从没经历过这种处境
You've never been in this position ever.
所以你没资格告诉我 该怎么做
So you don't get to tell me how to do this.
好吧 我的意思是
Okay, but all I'm saying
这是救托尼的最好办法
is the best way to save Tony's life,
也是救你自己
and yours, for that matter,
就让联邦调查局送你儿子去医院
is let the FBI take your son to the hospital.
让医生在那好好做手术
Let them do the procedure properly there.
拜托了
Please.
我们有开枪机会
We have a shot.
重复 我们有开枪机会
I repeat, we have a shot.
我告诉你 奥克塔维奥
I'm telling you, Octavio.
这是最好的办法
This is the best move.
铸博挡住了子弹路径
Jubal has compromised the line of fire.
我们没法开枪
We do not have a clean shot.
重复 我们没法开枪
I repeat, we do not have a clean shot.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表