The bombs would still destroy
纽约最著名的地标性建筑之一
one of New York's most famous landmarks
以及方圆半个街区内的至少二十栋大楼
and at least 20 other buildings in a half a block radius.
我们不是随便放置的炸♥弹♥
We didn't just stick those bombs anywhere.
我们雇了位结构工程师
We hired a structural engineer
来告诉我们投放炸♥弹♥的最佳位置
to tell us exactly where to place them.
你们只能把我放了
You are going to release me.
我们都心知肚明
I know it, and you know it.
所以
So please,
别再浪费时间虚张声势了
let's cut out all this needless bluffing and posturing.
你上次就把我放了
You did it the last time.
恐怕要再放一次了
You'll do it again.
- 伊索贝尔 - 玛纪
- Isobel. - Maggie.
你们跟洛佩兹探员接上头了吗
Did you ever hook up with Agent Lopez?
- 我们现在就跟他在一起 - 太好了
- Yeah, we're with him now. - Great.
我刚刚把菲利克斯短♥信♥里的
I just sent you the photo we pulled
照片发给你了
from one of Felix's text.
看样子是在
It looks like it was taken the day
小男孩的生日派对上拍的
after the little boy's birthday party.
可能也是在阿库尼亚拍的
It's possibly located in Acuña as well.
你是怀疑这家咖啡店老板知道些什么
And you think the café owner might know something?
我也不确定 很有可能
I don't know. It looks that way.
如果瓦格斯愿意在那里吃饭
If Vargas was comfortable enough to eat there,
说明他认识并信任老板 不是吗
he'd have to know and trust the owner, right?
有道理
Makes sense to me.
- 这家咖啡店叫什么 - 我不知道
- What's the name of the café? - I don't know.
不过背景墙上有三个很清晰的字母
But in the background, there are three letters clearly:
C-A-R 第四个应该是D
C-A-R, and it looks like the fourth one is a D,
但看不清楚
but it's hard to tell.
镇上唯一有C-A-R的餐厅是红衣主教咖啡店
The only restaurant in town with C-A-R is Cardinal Café.
尽快赶到那儿
Get over there as soon as possible.
好的
Okay.
我们还有六十分钟
We have 60 minutes.
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的不肯让步
That son of a bitch isn't folding.
我们还有时间
We still have time.
我们正在追查墨西哥的一条线索
We're chasing a lead in Mexico.
我们在找瓦格斯的妻子和小儿子
We're trying to find Vargas' wife and young son.
什么意思
I'm confused.
我们需要筹码
We need leverage,
来迫使瓦格斯告诉我们密♥码♥
something to force Vargas to give us the code.
如果我们能找到他妻子
If we can find his wife
威胁他要逮捕她 他肯定会松口
and threaten to arrest her, he'll fold.
你该不会真的以为瓦格斯那样的人
You really think a guy like Vargas is gonna go paws up
会因为妻子而让步吧
just because we find his wife?
他可是个冷血的杀人犯
He is a cold-blooded killer.
但家人是他的软肋
Who loves his family.
听着 瑞纳 如果我们能找到她
Listen to me, Rina, if we can find her
向瓦格斯证明她在我们手里
and prove to Vargas we've got eyes on her,
威胁说要把她交给墨西哥联邦部队
threaten to turn her over to the Federales
他会请个好律师 买♥♥通几个政客
He'll hire a great lawyer, pay off a few politicians,
然后她就能回家吃晚饭了
and she'll be home for dinner.
你说的这些不足以说服我
That doesn't sound like enough to me.
你错了
You're wrong.
- 真的吗 - 真的
- Really? - Yeah.
我跟墨西哥联邦部队的莫利纳上校谈过
The Federale I've been talking to, Colonel Molina,
他比我更恨瓦格斯
he hates Vargas even more than I do.
他比我更想报仇
He wants revenge even more than I do.
这招有用 相信我
This is gonna work. Trust me.
- 还剩52分钟 - 还来得及
- Okay, 52 minutes. - Plenty of time.
这里就是红衣主教咖啡店
Here's Café Cardinal.
我们从前门进
We'll take the front.
好 我去后门
Okay. I'll take the back.
好
All right.
你认识这两个人吗
You know these two people?
你知道...
不用麻烦 我听得懂英语
It's okay. I understand English.
太好了 你认识他们吗
Great. Do you know them?
不认识
No.
他们就在这个位置拍的这张照片
They took this photo in this restaurant right there.
很多人都来吃过饭 我总不能都问名字
Uh, lots of people eat here. I don't ask for names.
安东尼奥·瓦格斯
Antonio Vargas.
有印象吗
Does that ring a bell?
没 抱歉
No. Sorry.
抱歉 我在等一个电♥话♥
Excuse me, I'm expecting a call.
我得去接一下
I need to answer that.
我们还没问完
We're not done talking here.
嘿
Hey!
你跑什么
What are you doing, huh?
问你话呢
I asked you a question!
我... 我以为你们是毒贩
I... I thought you were the cartel.
他们总喜欢假扮警♥察♥
They always like to pose as police.
好吧 现在你信了吗
Okay, well, do you believe us now?
现在相信我们是警♥察♥了吗
You believe we're police now, huh?
信了
Yes.
如果你们是毒贩的 我现在已经死了
If you were cartel, I would be dead already.
瓦格斯和他老婆在哪儿
Where is Vargas and his wife?
他们会杀了我的
Shh. They will kill me.
他们住哪儿
Where do they live?
最后一次机会 巴勃罗
Last chance, Pablo.
你不说 我们现在就给你拷上
You don't tell us, we're gonna handcuff you right now.
我们会带你走过主街
We're gonna walk you down Main Street,
保证所有人都知道你被逮捕了
make sure everybody knows that you're arrested.
然后我们给联邦部队打电♥话♥
Then we're gonna call the Federales and tell them
跟他们说你一直在帮瓦格斯躲藏
that you've been helping Vargas hide.
好好好
Shh. Okay, okay, okay, okay.
我知道他
I know him.
我有时候会给他们做饭
I cook for them sometimes.
他们住哪儿
Where do they live?
就现在
We have agents
我们有特工在阿库尼亚
in Ciudad Acuña right now as we speak,
寻找你老婆和儿子
searching for your wife and son.
祝你好运
Good luck.
等我找到他们 就把他们交给
And when I find them, I'm gonna turn them over
一个叫迪亚哥·莫利纳的男人
to a man named Diego Molina.
迪亚哥·莫利纳上校
Colonel Diego Molina.
不认识他
Don't know him.
据我所知 他是个好人
Oh, he's a good man, best I can tell.
但确实很容易愤怒
Does have a lot of anger.
他老婆玛利亚两年前被谋杀了
His wife Maria was murdered two years ago.
显然 她是个律师 是名检察官
Apparently, she was a lawyer. A prosecutor.
审了很多毒品案子
Tried a lot of drug cases.
我答应他 要是找到你或你家人
I promised him that I'd give him a call
我会给他打电♥话♥
if I ever found you or your family.
一直说什么复仇
Kept saying something about venganza.
venganza:西班牙语里的复仇
但我听不懂
But I don't know what that means.
我不会西班牙语
I don't speak Spanish.
我家人不住在阿库尼亚
My family doesn't live in Ciudad Acuña.
已经不住那了
Not anymore.
我们两个月前搬去了哥伦比亚
We moved two months ago to Colombia.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
铸博 是我
Hey, Jubal, it's me.
提醒你一下 我们只剩三十三分钟了
Just so you know, we got about 33 minutes left.
关掉这些炸♥弹♥唯一的办法是找到密♥码♥
The only way to turn off these bombs is to find the code.
好的 那就回去帮斯科拉
All right, then get back out there and help Scola
疏散人群
with the evacuation.
收到 大家 我们走
Copy that. Hey, folks, let's go.
这情况我可不喜欢 玛纪
I don't like the look of this, Maggie.
我知道 但能看到守卫也算是好事
I know, but it's good that we see the guards.
说明那人说的是实话
Means the guy was telling the truth.
我有个办法
I have an idea.
好了 玛纪 就位了吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表