I'll call Maggie and OA. Good work.
我去打给玛纪和OA 干得漂亮
On you. Ready?
你发令 准备好
FBI!
联调局
High-tech, 12:00!
开火 十二点钟方向
Let's go!
我们走
Zayne's going out the back!
兹恩要溜后门
We got two on the run!
有两个要逃了
Zayne! Don't move!
兹恩 别动
FBI! Stop, stop!
联调局 站住 站住
Stop!
站住
OA, over there. Go, go, go!
OA 他在那 快走
I got him!
我来对付他
Scola, he's gone.
斯科拉 他跑了
Zayne!
兹恩
Zayne!
兹恩
Zayne! What are you doing?
兹恩 你在干什么
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Connor Lang.
康纳·朗
I told you, I had nothing to do with that shooting.
我说过 我与那起枪击事件无关
So why were you with the two idiots who did?
那你怎么和那两个白♥痴♥案犯在一起
I stopped over to have a beer.
我顺道过去喝杯啤酒
Why, to celebrate?
为了庆祝吗
It says here that you're an associate
资料显示你是
of the "Freedom Fighters," Is that true?
"自♥由♥斗士"的一员 对吗
Yeah, but that don't mean I shoot people.
是 但这并不意味着我会朝人开枪
I was at home in bed when that shooting happened.
枪击发生时我还在家睡觉
I didn't leave my apartment till noon.
直到中午我才离开家
I drove over to Gino's Pizza. Go check for yourself.
开车去了吉诺比萨店 你们大可去查查看
There's a lot of cameras in my building.
我居住的楼里有很多监控摄像头
Okay, we will. So...
我们会去的 但是
You want us to believe that you just so happened
你是想让我们相信你在他们
to go over to those guys' house
杀害了四名无辜受害者后
the same day they killed four innocent people?
去他们家做客了吗
You really want to know? Yeah, I do.
你想听实话吗 当然
I stopped over to see if Eddie could fix my oil pump.
我是为了去找埃迪帮我修油泵
He's real good with engines. I feel like you
他对发动机这类活计很在行 我想
can do better than that, man. It's the truth!
你可以编得更像一点 这就是实话
Look, I had no idea they went over to Echt's
听着 我不知道他们去正统报杀了人
and started shooting people. None.
毫不知情
Did what they had to do, I guess.
我想他们只是替天行道吧
Sir, what did you just say?
先生 你刚刚说什么
"They did what they had to do"?
"他们只是替天行道"
They killed four innocent people.
他们使四位无辜者命丧黄泉
If you work at Echt Media, you ain't innocent.
若你为正统报工作 你就不是无辜的
They're the cause for all this nonsense.
他们正是这起祸乱的根源
All they do is celebrate the gays and the Blacks.
他们只会支持同性恋和黑人
Talking about how great they are
宣扬他们有多么伟大光荣
and how evil and stupid we are.
辱骂我们有多么邪恶愚蠢
You know who this guy is? Yeah, it's Zayne.
你认识这人吗 认识 这是兹恩
He in your little club too?
他也是你们小团体的一员吗
"Freedom Fighters"?
"自♥由♥斗士"
Yeah, I don't know. I never asked.
我不知道 我没问过
But that dude's crazy.
但那家伙真的疯狂
Works over at this biker bar.
他在摩托车酒吧打工
He's always talking trash about Blacks, Puerto Ricans...
总在说黑人 波多黎各人的坏话
Arabs.
以及阿♥拉♥伯人
Is that it?
没了
So, what, can I go now?
现在我能走了吗
OA?
OA
He still won't return my calls or my texts.
他还是不回我的电♥话♥和短♥信♥
He's not going to respond.
他不会回的
Why are you asking so surprised?
你为什么这么惊讶
Because I've known this kid for two years.
我认识这孩子两年了
He's a great informant.
他是个很棒的线人
And yeah, he's a little crazy and he takes risks
确实 他有点疯狂 喜欢冒险
but he gets results and until this morning,
但他能捕捉到许多有用信息 并且直到今早
he has never lied to me. Ever.
他从未对我撒过谎 从未
So forgive me for being surprised that he keeps blowing me off.
谅解下我这会惊讶他放我鸽子 好吗
Look, OA, I know that this has been hard, but...
听着 OA 我知道这一时难以接受 但
obviously Zayne has been hanging out
显然 泽恩一直与这些
with these white supremacists, listening to their gripes,
白人至上主义者来往 听他们发牢骚
their speeches. Yeah, so?
听他们演讲 所以呢
Yeah, well, maybe their way of thinking is starting to rub off.
也许慢慢地 他被那种思维影响了
Look, it is not easy lying all day every day
确实 每天撒谎掩饰
pretending to be somebody that you're not.
扮演另一个角色并非易事
I don't know who you think you're talking to, Maggie.
你以为你在跟谁说话 玛纪
I've been undercover. Zayne did not flip.
我做过卧底 兹恩没有反水
No way.
绝无可能
Okay, let me try this another way then.
好吧 让我换种说法
I think you need to sit this one out.
这案件你别管了
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么
You're too invested in Zayne's innocence.
你太相信兹恩的清白了
It's blocking your judgement.
这会蒙蔽你的理智判断
No. I'm good.
不 我无碍
Hey.
嘿
Did you guys get any useful information about this Connor guy?
你们有问出这位康纳先生的有用信息吗
Yeah. We know he's a lunatic racist
有但不多 他是个疯狂的种族主义者
who needs a new oil pump. That's about it.
他需要一个新油泵 仅此而已
And your informant? Did you locate him?
你们的线人呢 定位到他了吗
No.
没有
Wrong answer. I just talked to DHS.
这可不太妙 我刚和情报局通过信
There's a lot of chatter about a second attack
关于第二次袭击的传言已甚嚣尘上
and it is coming from the Freedom Fighters.
并且是自♥由♥斗士散布出去的
We need to find your informant fast.
我们得尽快找到你的线人
Mr. Wells, we're looking for your son Zayne, it's important.
威尔斯先生 我们正在找您儿子兹恩 有要事
What's going on? Did he do something wrong?
发生了什么 他闯祸了吗
We think he may have inadvertently gotten himself
我们认为 他可能无意中
mixed up with some dangerous people.
与一些危险人物混在一起了
Well, Zayne was here about an hour ago.
兹恩一小时前刚离开
He was all over the place.
他应该还在附近乱逛
Pacing, talking a mile a minute.
散步 高谈阔论
He wanted money.
他跟我要钱
Said he needed to move, buy a new phone.
说他需要搬家 要买♥♥个新手♥机♥
A new phone?
新手♥机♥
Has he called you from that phone yet?
他用那个电♥话♥打过给您吗
Yeah, like five minutes ago.
打过 大概五分钟前
Okay, could you give him a call back?
好 能麻烦您打回给他吗
Actually, could you video chat him?
或者 您能邀请他视频聊天吗
I just need you to say hello.
打个招呼就行
Zayne? Hey, Dad.
兹恩 嗨 爸爸
Hey, Zayne. Omar?
你好 兹恩 欧玛
What is going on? Hey, man.
发生什么了 没什么啊
We know that you were driving the car.
我们知道是你开的车
I had no idea those two dudes were gonna start shooting, man.
我不知道那两个家伙计划持枪杀人
I swear to God! Okay, I believe you,
我发誓 好 我相信你
but you need to tell me what is happening.
但你得告诉我实情
I stole the car to try to get in tight with those guys.
我偷了车 想藉此打入他们内部
You know, I was trying to sell my cover.
我想博得他们信任 更深地伪装起来
They were getting suspicious!
他们生疑了
So I did what you told me to do, you know?
所以我按你说的去做了
Prove them wrong. Act like a criminal, so I did.
证明他们错了 假装是罪犯
And then...
然后...
and then they had me drive to that warehouse in Brooklyn.
然后他们让我开车去布鲁克林的那个仓库
Okay, I get it. You were just doing your job.
好的 我明白了 你只是在做你的工作
But, look, stuff like this is gonna happen.
但有时候确实会发生这种事
Are you gonna arrest me?
你会逮捕我吗
Zayne, I didn't say that.
兹恩 我没那么说
A few hours ago, you said the driver was involved.
几个小时前 你说司机也算参与
And that he might as well have pulled the trigger!
并且他基本算是扣下扳机了
Zayne, I am going to help you,
兹恩 我会帮你的
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表