那就好
All right.
晚安
Goodnight.
内斯特
Nestor.
内斯特·贝尔
Nestor Bell.
他承认了
He admitted it?
他杀了她 他自己说的
He killed her? He said that?
在我们给他看了那些戒指后
After we showed him the rings.
我们
Uh, we...
我们已经和检察官谈过了
We already talked to the prosecutor's office.
一到两天你的律师那应该就有消息了
And, uh, you should hear from your lawyer in a day or two.
我觉得
I think, um,
有的时候这些事情会很拖沓
sometimes these things take longer than we'd like,
但是 几周后你应该就能出来了
but, uh, you should be out in a couple of weeks.
天呐 我真的不敢相信
Oh, my God. I can't believe it.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
别这样 柯瑞
No. Cory.
别
No.
真的
Really.
如果你问我觉得谁会来救我
If you asked me who I thought would come through for me,
我打死都不会想到你的
your name would be at the bottom of the bottom of my list.
我知道你的意思
I know what you mean.
所以麦克梅的事对你有什么影响吗
So are you gonna take a hit from the McMay thing?
我毁了你的事业吗 还是
Did I mess you up or?
不 说实话 我觉得没事的
No, you know. Honestly, I think I'll be okay.
好吧
Yeah.
没考虑到基因嵌合
I mean, failing to detect a genetic chimera
不至于我丢掉工作
doesn't really count as falling down on the job
所以我没事的
so I'll be okay.
至少我这么觉得
I think.
我也觉得你会没事的
Yeah. I think you will.
- 你呢 - 你懂的
- You? - You know,
不能弥补麦克梅这逝去的八年
can't get those eight years back for McMay
但至少结局是好的
but at least we got it right in the end.
嗯
Mm.
我能问你一个问题吗
Hey. Can I ask you something?
可以啊
Yeah.
在那过后
After everything...
你从未联♥系♥过我
you never reached out to me.
我感觉你会给我打电♥话♥
And I somehow just kind of thought you might call
或者怎么样
or I don't know, something.
但你从来没有
But you never did.
是啊
Yeah.
我也总感觉自己会联♥系♥你
I mean, I kind of thought I was gonna call you too.
但
But, uh...
我不知道
I don't know.
还记得我们分手的那一晚吗
Remember the night we broke up?
当然 我记得
Yeah, no. I remember.
我告诉你我不想当你的情妇
I told you that I didn't wanna be your mistress.
你告诉我你不想跟你老婆说我们的事
You told me you didn't wanna tell your wife about us.
- 我记得 - 那是其中一件
- So yeah. - That's the one.
- 是啊 - 总之
- Yeah. - Anyway.
我
I, um...
那晚
I got, uh...
那晚我烂醉如泥
I got wasted that night.
断片了 第二天早上
And... and, um, blacked out and woke up the next morning
我在我车子后面的车道上醒来
in my driveway behind the wheel of my car,
不知道我怎么在那的
no idea how I got there.
然后
And now, there was a, uh,
在车前面有个巨大的凹陷
a big dent in the front end
有血
with... with blood.
天呐 我
Geez, I...
有很多血
Lots of blood.
不
No...
撞击和逃跑的痕迹都上报了
hit and runs had been reported.
可能是什么动物
It was probably an animal.
你懂吗
You know?
肯定是动物
Had to be an animal.
总之 那是我第一次去戒酒会
Anyway, that is when I first went to AA.
那让告诉了我老婆我们的事
And that led me to telling my wife about us.
从那以后 一切开始支离破碎
And that's when things really went to pieces.
但我现在好了
I'm okay now.
我戒酒了
I'm sober.
和前妻和孩子都相处得挺好的
Good with the ex, good with the kids, so...
但我不知道
But I don't know.
我从没有...
I've never been able to...
从没忘记那晚的事
Um, not think about that... That night
从没忘记我...
and, um, that thing that I...
撞死的那个东西
killed.
但我不记得了
And I don't remember.
所以
So...
我
I, um...
我要去赶火车了
I gotta catch a train.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表