And I know you're not gonna hurt those people,
我知道你也不会伤害那些人
because you are a good kid, Zayne.
因为你是个好孩子 兹恩
Quit playing me, Omar!
别骗我了 欧玛
Why do you keep saying that?
你为什么一直这么说
Zayne, I have never lied to you ever.
兹恩 我从来没对你说过谎
Really?
真的吗
You lied to me earlier today.
你今天早些时候就骗过我
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You never texted your friend at the FBI.
你从来没给你FBI的朋友发过信息
That was just a bunch of crap
那只是个幌子
to get me invested in the mission!
好让我完成任务
You're just using me!
你只是在利用我
Yeah.
没错
Show me your phone.
给我看看你的手♥机♥
Yeah, I want to see the text.
对 我要看看那条信息
Come on.
来啊
Or, you know what?
不然 你猜怎么着
You, big guy. Get up.
你 大块头 站起来
Come right over here.
到这儿来
And get on your knees.
跪下
Omar, I swear to God,
欧玛 我对天发誓
show me your phone or I'm gonna shoot this guy.
给我看你的手♥机♥ 不然我就杀了他
Prepare to engage. Yes. Sir.
准备行动 收到 长官
He's on me.
我来
Come on!
快点
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
You wanna do this your way?
你一定要这样吗
Okay. It's there, take it.
行吧 在这 拿去
You're gonna have to scroll. The name is "Robert Harper."
你往下翻 有个名字叫"罗伯特·哈珀"
Keep going.
继续
I, uh...
我...
You really texted him?
你真的联♥系♥他了
Yeah, man. Come on.
没错 兄弟 当然了
I'm sorry. Uh...
对不起...
I'm not... I'm not thinking so good.
是我... 是我脑袋混乱了
I know.
我知道
So put the gun down and let these people go,
所以放下枪 让这些人离开
and you and me are gonna figure this out.
然后你和我一起解决这件事
You have my word, Zayne.
相信我 兹恩
Come on, Zayne. Put it down.
来 兹恩 把枪放下
Please, put it down.
请你把它放下
Go, go.
快走 快走
Guys!
伙计们
What the hell, Zayne?
到底怎么回事 兹恩
Told you he'd get it done.
跟你说过他能摆平的
Yeah, he did.
对 确实
But you put me in a bad position.
但你让我很难
Oh, how's that?
哦 怎么说
I didn't need another opinion to process
刚刚那个时候
at that particular moment in time.
我不需要考虑第二个选项
I know, it was a very stressful situation.
我知道 当时情况很紧张
But you know that I'm only ever trying to get the best result.
但你知道我只是想有一个最好的结果
I know.
我知道
I know, okay. I'll see you in a few?
我知道 好吧 我们一会见
Yeah, right. The medal ceremony.
对 没错 颁奖典礼
It's gonna be great, come on.
会很棒的 开心点
It's not funny! Don't beat yourself up.
一点都不有趣 别太自责了
Things happen. Things out of our control.
脱离我们掌控的事总会发生的
It's part of the job. Yeah, I know that.
这是工作的一部分 是啊 我知道
Okay, so when the ADIC calls your name,
好 所以当ADIC叫到你的名字时
walk up there with a proud smile on your face
面带自豪的微笑走上去
and grab that damn medal.
然后拿下那个奖牌
Okay?
好吗
'Cause you deserve it.
因为这是你应得的
Without you, we never would have made that case.
没有你 我们永远不可能结案
Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay.
好了
See you later. Bye.
一会见 拜拜
Do you need any help with the paperwork?
知道怎么写报告吗
No, I got it.
不用 我能行
New guy does the paperwork.
新人负责写报告
Don't worry, I know the rules.
别担心 我知道规矩
I punched my lieutenant in the face.
我一拳打在了我中尉的脸上
That's the reason I left the NYPD.
这就是我离开纽约警局的原因
He was drunk and he said something pretty disgusting,
他喝多了然后说了些很恶心的话
so I hit him.
所以我打了他
I got him good, too.
狠狠地打了
A couple months later, an ASAC I know
几个月后 有一个我认识的特工总管
asked me if I would be interested
问我是否有兴趣
in working with the FBI, so I jumped.
在FBI工作 所以我跳槽了
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Well, look at you.
哦 看看你
Hey. Uh, yeah.
嗨 对
I'm, uh, gussied up.
我 盛装出席
I don't know what that means. It just means I'm dressed up.
我不懂什么意思 就是说我穿正装了
I'm, um, getting a gold medal tonight
我 今晚要领一块金牌
for my extraordinary and courageous efforts
以表彰我在粉末行动中
in connection with Operation Powder, so...
非凡而勇敢的成就 所以
Well, congratulations. That's amazing.
祝贺你 很了不起
Thanks, yeah.
谢谢 是啊
Before you go, though, um...
但是 在你走之前
I wanted to thank you for standing up for me with Nestor.
我想谢谢你在内斯特的面前为我说情
It really meant a lot. Of course.
意义重大 当然的事
I'm just really glad that it worked out.
很开心看到事情解决了
You know, I could see that it was hard for you.
我看得出当时你很难接受
You clearly care about Zayne.
你显然很在意兹恩
Probably tough to watch him blow up his life like that.
可能很难就那样看着他毁了自己
It is what it is.
实事求是
I don't want to be late. Go, go, I'll see you there!
我不想迟到 去吧 去吧 我在那见你
You're coming? Oh, yeah.
你来吗 当然
It's not every day that my partner gets a gold medal.
我的搭档可不是天天得金牌
Okay.
好吧
Okay, what's going on with you?
所以 你到底怎么了
What? Why are you so unexcited?
什么 为什么你一点都不激动的
The operation was a huge success.
那次行动是个巨大的成功
You arrested 16 people.
你逮捕了十六个人
Yeah, that's true.
是啊 没错
We also killed someone.
我们也杀了某些人
Her name was Anna. Um...
她的名字叫安娜
She was married to one of the targets.
她是其中一个目标的妻子
She had just turned 22.
她刚刚二十二岁
You know, I'd spent a lot of time with her
你知道 我在她身上花了很多时间
and I considered her a friend.
我把她当成朋友
The day of the arrest, she panicked.
在抓捕当天 她惊慌失措
And she grabbed a knife
她抓着一把刀
and she ran towards one of the officers.
然后她冲向其中一个警官
I shot her.
我开枪打了她
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
But we made 16 arrests, right? So that's what matters.
但是我们抓了十六个人呢 那才是真正重要的
I really should go. I don't want to be late.
我真的该走了 我不想迟到
Like you said, not every day you get a gold medal, right?
像你说的 金牌不是每天都有的
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表