but we need to meet up now.
但是现在我们要见个面
Meet me at the corner of, uh... of Noble and West.
我们在... 高西街的角落见吧
I'll be there in, like, 10 minutes, okay?
我大概十分钟到那 可以吗
Okay.
好的
Thank you so much. Look!
非常感谢 听着
I don't know what the hell he got himself into,
我不知道他到底怎么了
but he's a good kid.
但他是个好孩子
He was so excited when he knew
当他知道你在给他找
you were trying to get him a legitimate job.
合法工作时他激动极了
Please?
求你了
Don't hurt my son.
别伤害我的儿子
Oh, I got him.
我看到他了
He's two blocks east of here heading east on Milton.
他在这里以东两个街区 在弥尔顿街上向东走
Zayne!
兹恩
FBI, do not move!
FBI 不许动
Why are you running, Zayne? Huh?
你为什么跑 兹恩
Hey, hey, let her go! Hey!
嘿 放她走吧 嘿
Nobody come inside.
不准过来
Don't do this, Zayne! Do not do this!
别这么做 兹恩 不要
I'll shoot everyone in here! I swear to God!
我会朝每个人开枪 我发誓
What do we got?
情况如何
Seven hostages in total. All appear to be adults.
所有七名人♥质♥ 似乎都是成年人
Four women, three men.
四个女人 三个男人
Is Vertiz on site yet?
卫提孜在现场吗
Yeah, he just landed.
他刚下飞机
I'll call Maggie and OA, tell them he's in charge.
我会给玛纪和OA打电♥话♥ 告诉他们由他负责
Set up across the street.
设置在街道对面
Give me a clear shot, Kyle. Now, go!
给我一个清晰的视角 凯尔 现在行动
Open a line of communication.
打开通话线路
See if we can hijack the video feed.
看看我们能否劫持视频源
Agent Vertiz, I know the hostage taker.
特工卫提孜 我认识人♥质♥劫持者
He's my informant. Okay.
他是我的线人 好的
Anything I need to know?
你想说什么
Despite what just happened, yeah.
尽管刚发生了那样的事
He's just scared, okay?
他只是很害怕 好吗
He got caught up in the shooting this morning by accident.
他今天早上突然被卷入了枪击案中
Okay, but that doesn't really matter.
是的 但是那不相关
Not now... he's taken seven innocent people hostage.
和现在无关...他劫持了七个无辜的人
I am aware of what it looks like, but...
我明白那看起来像什么 但是...
I'll take it from here.
接下来交给我吧
Okay, but let me help. I said I'll take it from here.
好的 但是让我帮点忙 我说交给我了
Good, good. You're good... okay.
好的 交给你了... 好的
Open up an angle.
找个角度
We'll start on the left side, and we'll move to the right.
我们从左边开始 然后移♥动♥到右边
Find anything interesting? Not yet.
找到有用的信息了吗 还没有
Tyler and Eddie had lots of devices,
泰勒和埃迪设备很多
so we still have lots of scrolling to do.
所以我们要处理很多程序
Hey, I got something. Tell me.
嘿 我发现了个东西 告诉我
Incoming text to Tyler Haddock.
发给泰勒·哈多克的信息
"Nice work on Echt. More fun coming soon."
"正统报的事情干得好 接下来更精彩"
Run the phone.
运行手♥机♥
Can't locate it. Must be a burner.
无法定位 估计是一次性机
OA.
OA
The chatter is real. A second attack is imminent.
传言是真的 第二次攻击马上到来
Please confirm, do you have eyes on the target?
请确认 你看到目标了吗
Yes, sir, I have a clear shot through the window
看到了 长官 我能通过西南角的窗户
on the southwest corner.
清楚看到
Okay, on my command.
好的 听命令
Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
别开枪 别开枪
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么
We have Intel on a second attack.
我们有第二次袭击的情报
So? So Zayne is our best lead.
所以呢 所以兹恩是我们最好的线索
He might be able to help.
他或许能帮上忙
Sir, I still have a clean shot.
长官 我还能清楚看到
Please confirm, green light.
请确认 准备就绪
Nestor, just let me talk to him.
内斯特 让我和他谈谈
See what he knows, please. Sir, do I have the green?
看他知道些什么 求你了 长官 开枪吗
Stand down. Repeat, stand down.
暂停 重复 暂停
Thank you.
谢谢
Zayne? It's me, Omar.
兹恩 是我 欧玛
Listen, I am gonna help you and everything is gonna be okay
听着 我是来帮你的 一切都会没事的
but you need to let those people go now.
但是你现在要放了那些人
You think I'm stupid? Four people are dead.
你以为我傻吗 死了四个人
Okay, listen to me, Zayne. Let me rephrase myself.
听我的 兹恩 让我这么说吧
I am only here to help you,
我来只是为了帮你
but the longer you stay in there,
但是你在那里待得越久
the worse this is gonna get, so you need to come
事情会越糟 所以你现在
to your senses now.
醒醒吧
I gotta get out of the country.
我要离开这个国家
Go some place safe where there's no extradition.
去个没有引渡的安全地方
Okay, okay. We can do that.
好的 我们可以做到
We can look into some place with no extradition,
我们可以找个没有引渡的地方
but you are gonna need to give us something in exchange.
但是你要和我们做个交换
Like what? Like the hostages.
比如说什么 比如交换人♥质♥
I already said no to that!
我已经拒绝了
Fine.
好吧
Then tell us what you know about the second attack.
那告诉我们你对第二次袭击都知道些什么
Second attack? Man.
第二次袭击 伙计
How many times do I have to tell you?
我要告诉你多少次
I didn't know anything about the first attack!
我甚至不知道第一次袭击
Did Tyler and Eddie mention any other names?
泰勒和埃迪提过其他名字吗
Did they mention anything about a second attack?
他们有没有提到过第二次袭击
Did you meet any other Freedom Fighters?
你见过其他自♥由♥斗士吗
I met a guy named William at the bar, like...
我在酒吧见过一个叫威廉的家伙 大概...
three or four days ago.
三四天前
Okay, that's good. Did you get a last name?
很好 你知道他姓什么吗
What's he look like?
他长什么样子
About... he's, like, mid-30s? Had a beard.
大概...中年人三十多岁 留着胡子
The number 13 was tattooed on his arm.
胳膊上纹着数字13
Tyler and Eddie, they were in awe of this guy, okay?
泰勒和埃迪对这个家伙很敬畏
They said he was... A "True believer."
他们说他是...一个"真正的信徒"
Okay, okay, amazing.
好的 太棒了
You're helping us. Now we can help you.
你帮了我们 现在该我们帮你了
All right, listen up... I need the full name and address
听着...我需要一个叫威廉的男人的
of a man named William.
全名和住址
Male, white, approximately 30 years old.
男性 白人 大概三十岁
Has the number 13 tattooed on his arm,
胳膊上纹着数字13
so he's either a huge James Harden fan
不是詹姆斯·哈登的狂热粉丝
or a member of the Aryan Circle.
就是雅利安人圈的一员
My money's on the latter, so let's find this guy,
我赌后者 让我们找到这个家伙
shall we? I have seven Williams
好吗 我看到威廉
with ties to white nationalist groups.
与白人♥民♥族主义者组织有联♥系♥
Four are under the age of 40 and only one lives in New York.
四个人都不到四十岁 只有一个人住在纽约
William Ellis, long rap sheet.
威廉·埃利斯 多个犯罪记录
William Ellis, check him out.
威廉·埃利斯 找到他了
Yep, looks like he's a suspect
在最近的纵火案中
in a recent arson case as well.
他似乎也是嫌疑人
That's enough for now. Find me the last known address.
那足够了 找到他最后出现的地方
Federal agents.
联邦特工
Clear immediate.
迅速搜捕
Front's clear!
前厅安全
Clear. Check the basement!
安全 搜地下室
Jubal, it's me.
铸博 是我
Looks like Ellis is on the move with a bomb.
现场发现埃利斯正在造炸♥弹♥
That's Ellis's car, right there.
那是埃利斯的车 就是那辆
The black SUV, heading east on 123rd Street and Brooklyn.
黑色SUV 向东驶过123号♥大街和布鲁克林街
All right, all right. Put out a BOLO right away
好了 立即发布警示通告
and let's get up on his phone
监听他的电♥话♥
and into that vehicle's LoJack system.
追踪那辆车的防盗系统
We need to find out where he's going
我们要找出他的目的地
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表