我需要你去查查旧卷宗
Hey, I'm gonna need you to check out this old case.
找一个叫柯瑞·麦克梅的家伙
Guy named Cory McMay.
八年前 他在北威彻斯特奸♥杀♥了一位女性
Raped and killed a woman eight years ago in northern Westchester.
那和本案有何联♥系♥
Okay, what's the connection to this case?
存在相似之处
There are some other similarities.
作案方法 犯案工具
Methods, materials used.
麦克梅案的受害者是在晚上遭受袭击
McMay's victim was taken at night,
这和本案一致
same as the current ones.
好吧 但我还是不太懂
Okay, um... I don't understand.
他还在服刑啊
He's in prison.
你想让我们找什么
What do you want us to be looking for?
任何能解释两案重叠处的线索
Anything that would explain the overlap.
这也许是个模仿者 或者...
Maybe there's a copycat out there. Or who knows?
麦克梅不是真正的犯人
Maybe we got it wrong about McMay.
也许八年前的凶手不是他
Maybe he didn't do the murder eight years ago.
你觉得麦克梅是清白的
You think McMay's innocent?
不 我只是想说
No. I'm just saying.
我们有三起类似的未侦破谋杀案
We have three unsolved murders with a similar pattern,
因此值得一查
so it's worth checking out.
着眼点之一是麦克梅的妹妹
A place to start is with McMay's sister.
她提供了谋杀案发生时他的不在场证明
She gave him an alibi for the time of the murder.
但没人信她
Nobody believed her.
所以正如方才所言 我们来查证下实情吧
But like I said, it's worth checking out.
没问题 但这是你的案子
Okay. This is your case.
你不想亲自追踪吗
You sure you don't wanna do this yourself?
不 我需要你们的新鲜视角
Yeah, no. I want fresh eyes on this.
- 好 - 去吧
- Okay. - Okay.
好
Okay.
我不太懂我们能找到什么
I don't know what we're gonna find.
麦克梅的案子看起来滴水不漏
The McMay case seems pretty tight.
我也挺茫然
Yeah. I don't know.
但铸博的预感通常很准
But Jubal's hunches are usually pretty good.
- 嘿 - 噢 你好
- Hey. - Oh, hi.
我是来找你的
I was actually coming to find you.
- 卫提子 - 泽丹 你还好吗
- Vertiz. - Zidan, how are you?
- 不错 - 我们正准备出外勤
- I'm good. - Uh, we're running out.
我们正在侦察一个连环谋杀案
We're actually working a serial case right now.
我正是为此而来
That's actually why I'm here.
我时间还充裕 我的团队也暂无调配
I've got some time. My team does too.
我们或许能帮上忙
Figured we could help out.
- 噢 - 多谢 但我们能应付
- Oh. - Thanks, but we're good.
拜托 别逞能
Oh, come on. Don't be proud.
我是自愿帮忙的 多个人多份力
I'm just offering extra hands and eyes.
为何非要拒绝呢
Who could say no to that?
我们自己能搞定
Like I said, we're good.
是 我们能行
We are. We are.
若需要支援 我们会再来找你的
But if anything changes, we'll let you know.
多谢了
Thank you.
他也只有在没什么风险的时候
I'm sure he would offer to help
才主动凑上来帮忙吧
if it was a low-key, under the radar case too.
好了 放过他吧 他也是好意
Okay, give him a break. He was just offering to help.
不 他纯粹只是想美化他的简历罢了
No, he was looking for another press case, pad his resumé.
起码他主动要帮忙
At least he offered.
我不太懂 为何现在又要重新调查柯瑞的案子
I don't understand. Why are you asking about Cory now?
他的案子可能和
Well, his case may have something to do
我们正在调查的案子有关
with a current case that we're investigating.
可能有人在模仿他
Meaning that there's a chance
八年前的犯案手法
someone's imitating what he did eight years ago.
我们发现了三具女性尸体
We found three dead women,
她们的致死原因
and the way that they were killed is very similar
与柯瑞案受害者的致死原因高度重叠
to the way that Cory's victims were killed.
你认为这是模仿作案吗
So you think there's a copycat?
不排除这种可能
It's possible.
这方面我不太了解
Well, I wouldn't know anything about any of that.
好吧
Okay.
我们想和你谈谈你审判时作出的证词
We wanna talk to you about the testimony you gave at the trial.
你说 案发时你哥哥
You said that your brother was with you
正和你在一起 对吧
at the time of the murder, right?
我不太确定了
Uh... I'm not really sure.
时间太久远了
It's a long time ago.
不确定
You're not sure?
我们在说的可是你哥哥啊
It's your brother we're talking about.
麦克梅女士 对联调局撒谎会构成犯罪
Ms. McMay, it is a crime to lie to the FBI,
重罪
a felony in fact.
庭审时虚构证词也构成犯罪
It's a crime to lie when you testify too.
就算如此 做伪证的诉讼时效
Okay, well the statue of limitations
时隔八年也已经到期了
on a perjury committed eight years ago is up.
所以你不会再面临被起诉
So you can't be prosecuted for that anymore.
不会吗
Can't?
是的 不会
No, you can't.
但如果你现在对我们撒谎 我们有权起诉你
But you can for lying to us here and now.
所以 最后一次机会
So why don't we try this again?
接触毒品以前 柯瑞真的很可爱
Cory was so sweet before he got into drugs.
染上毒瘾后 厄运与灾殃都降临了
Everything bad happened after he got hooked.
出事后 他恳求我救他
And he begged me to help him,
他是我哥哥 我不能不帮他
and I thought I should 'cause he's my brother.
所以你撒了谎
So you lied.
我必须得帮他
I felt like I had to to help him.
所以你压根不知道谋杀发生时他在哪里
So you have no idea where he was when the murder was committed?
我不知道
No.
但我不相信是他杀了那个女人
But I wouldn't have lied if I thought he killed that woman.
吸毒以前 柯瑞是我认识的最善良慷慨的人
Before the drugs, Cory was the kindest, most generous person.
他从不吝啬于倾囊相助
He would give you anything.
他不可能是个谋杀犯 绝不可能
And he's not a murderer. He's not.
好 我们来回顾一下你杀卡茜那晚都做了什么
All right, let's go over what you did the night you killed Cathy.
完全没必要 因为我没有杀她
I'm not gonna do that because I didn't kill her!
我从没杀过任何人 你为什么不相信我
I never killed anyone. Why won't you believe me?
柯瑞 选择解释清楚案件的起因经过
You know, Cory, you would do yourself a lot of good
会对你有很大好处
if you explained how it all happened
我们知道事情的真♥相♥ 但
because we know what you did but we...
- 你好 - 嗨
- Yeah. Hey. - Hey.
我跟玛纪和OA谈过了
I spoke with Maggie and OA.
他们说你派他们去重查一件旧案
They said you sent them upstate to chase an old case.
用意何在
Why?
就这人 他名叫柯瑞·麦克梅
Uh, well, this guy actually. Cory McMay.
八年前我以杀人罪把他送进了监狱
I put him away for homicide eight years ago.
我觉得可能
I thought there might be
和连环杀人案有联♥系♥ 所以...
some connection to the serial murders, so...
玛纪说他们没找到任何线索
Maggie said they didn't find anything.
不... 不 是... 是个死胡同
No... no, it was a... It was a dead end.
如果是死胡同 你为什么在看这个审讯视频
If it's a dead end, why are you watching his interview?
因为我还是觉得
well, 'cause I still think
可能有什么 什么我漏掉的东西
there might be something there, something I missed.
我想找出来到底是怎么回事
I'm trying to figure out what it was.
玛纪说这个案子没什么疑点
Maggie said the case was solid.
是啊 希望是的
Yeah. I mean, hopefully.
- 你看到那个咖啡杯了吗 - 嗯
- You see that coffee cup? - Mm-hmm.
那里面全是伏特加
That is filled with vodka.
这里面有伏特加吗
Any vodka in that?
没有
No.
听着 我知道你为什么担心
Listen, I get why you're concerned.
但如果当时没什么问题
But if the collar was good then,
现在也没必要为它发愁了
there's no reason to look back.
我需要你专心办这个案子
I need your head here in this case.
嘿
Hey.
我刚接到电♥话♥又有一个尸体
I just got a call about another body.
二十多岁女性 被电线绑着
Woman in her 20s, bound with electrical cord.
我现在就和蒂凡尼过去
I'm headed there now with Tiffany.
天啊 铸博
God. Jubal?
忘记麦克梅吧
Forget about McMay.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表