只是一个直觉 仅此而已
It's just a hunch. That's all.
你的小组有任何人
Has anyone on your team
找到任何能证明这个案子不对的证据吗
found anything that says this case was bad?
没有
No.
那你就该放手了
Then you have got to let this go.
拜托把自己的事情整理好
Please just sort your stuff out
别害我丢了工作
in a way that does not cost me a job.
瑞纳 我想和麦克梅谈谈
Rina, I'm gonna talk to McMay.
看看他能不能帮我弄清楚
See if he can help me figure this out.
你为什么非要这样做
Why are you doing this?
因为我必须得这样
Because I have to.
嘿 柯瑞
Hey, Cory.
瓦伦汀
Valentine.
他们说你要见我 我简直不能相信
When they told me it was you, I didn't believe it.
你想干什么
What do you want?
你的案子我有话要问
I'm here because I have some questions about your case.
我的案子你还有什么可问
You have questions about my case?
对 我现在不确定我当时的判断
Yeah, I'm not convinced we got it right.
你是不是该坐牢
That you belong in here.
你滚
Get out of here.
如果你真的无罪
And if that's true,
我想帮你
I wanna help you.
我想帮你出去
I wanna work on getting you out.
但是你得先回答我几个问题
But I need you to answer some questions for me.
说真话 你能做到吗
On the level. Can you do that?
你认真的
For real?
百分之一百认真
Yeah. 100%.
什么问题
What?
好
Okay.
首先
First of all,
你妹妹告诉我们
your sister told us that, uh...
你让她给你作假的不在场证明
you asked her to make up an alibi for you.
是吗
Is that right?
是的
Yeah. I did that.
你想要我怎么做 所有人都说是我♥干♥的
What do you want? Everybody was saying I was guilty.
没有人相信我 我还能干嘛
Nobody believed me. What else was I supposed to do?
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
你说你从来不认识被害人
Now you said you never knew the victim.
但是我们有录像 拍到你在她打工的店里
But we had videos of you at the store where she worked.
我忘记这回事了 就是这样
I forgot seeing her at the store. That's all.
除此之外 我从没在其他地方见过她
I never met her other than that.
我从来没有和她在一起
I was never with her.
- 从来没有 - 不可能
- Ever. - That's not possible.
- 我说的是实话 - 她身上有你的精♥液♥
- I'm telling you. - Your semen was on her body.
如果你在某个时刻没有和她在一起
How... how would that be possible
你的精♥液♥怎么可能在她身上
if you were not with her at some point?
你问我♥干♥嘛 我怎么知道
Why ask me? How am I supposed to know?
你少来
Come on.
我从来没有和她在一起
I was never with her.
我想我是被陷害了
I figure I was set up.
不可能 柯瑞 你不可能被陷害
Okay, no. You were not framed, Cory, okay?
没有人偷了你的DNA再弄到她身上
Nobody stole your DNA and put it on her.
也许还有其他人涉案
Maybe somebody else was involved.
也许你和她上了床 他们杀了她
Maybe you had sex with her, they killed her.
不管是怎么回事 你必须全部告诉我
Whatever. I need to know what it was.
你还是听不进去
You still don't listen.
你说的这些事从来没有发生过
It never happened.
我没有和她在一起过 没有和她上过床
Didn't spent time with her, didn't have sex with her,
我没有杀她 我什么都没干过
didn't kill her, none of it.
你到底明不明白
Do you understand? I
我帮不了你 除非你说实话
cannot help you unless you tell me the truth.
我说的就是实话
I am telling you the truth!
我从头到尾说的都是实话
I have been telling you the truth the whole time!
既然你不想听 你来这里干嘛
Why are you here if you don't even wanna hear it?
喂
Hey!
你去监狱了
You went upstate.
是的
Uh, yeah.
和我对着干是吗
You did exactly what I told you not to do.
你听我说 伊索贝尔
Look, Isobel.
我现在没空听
I don't have time for this now.
大家注意 好消息
Good news, people.
我刚刚跟非自独联盟CEO通过电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with the incel CEO.
他不太配合 不过最后还是进行了查找
Took some arm twisting but he ran a series of screens.
查看哪些人看过那些视频
People who looked at the memes,
哪些人住在犯罪现场附近
people who lived in the general vicinity of the crime scenes.
我们发现了一个人 肯尼斯·西格比
We got one hit. Kenneth Higby.
28岁
28.
在郊外经营一家咖啡馆 住在咖啡馆楼上
Runs a coffee shop upstate, lives above it.
没有犯罪记录 已婚
No criminal record. And he's married.
什么非自愿独身者还结婚
What kind of incel is married?
法医检测DNA了吗
Any word from the medical examiner about DNA?
还在等
Still waiting.
好 多谢
Okay. Thanks.
根据县房♥管局说
According to the county building department,
六个月前西格比申请给
Higby filed a permit to re-wire his coffee shop
咖啡馆重新布线
six months ago.
时间对的上
The timing is right.
六个月 正好是第一起谋杀案发生之前
Six months is right before the first murder.
这活需要一吨♥十四毫米的电线
Job likes that takes a ton of 14-gauge electrical wire.
让玛纪和OA带他进来
Have Maggie and OA bring him in.
是
Yep.
西格比先生 你的咖啡馆为什么要重新布线
So why did you have your coffee shop re-wired, Mr. Higby?
为什么
Why did I, um...
因为我的店关了很久
Because I was shut down for, like, forever.
我想把顾客吸引回来
And I'm trying to get my customers back.
咖啡馆的关键就是网络畅通
It's all about good Wi-Fi.
人们不在乎咖啡怎么样
People don't really care about the coffee.
说得对
Fair enough.
我们和你的工程队谈过
We also talked to your contractors.
他们说你在工程完工之后
They said that you asked to keep any leftover wire
要求留下所有剩余的电线
when they were finished.
当然 我付了钱的
Sure. I paid for it.
我可以用来修修补补
I use it to fix stuff.
你问这个干嘛
Why are you asking about this?
你听说过非自愿独身者起义网吗
You ever hear of the website Incel Uprising?
- 没听说过 - 没听说过吗
- No. - No?
你没有登录过这个网吗
You've never visited it?
没有
No.
你从没有看过那些梗图吗
No, you never read any of the memes?
没有去聊天室溜达过吗
Hung out in the chatrooms?
我都不知道那是什么东西
I don't even know what it is.
- 不 你知道 - 什么
- Hm, yeah, you do. - What?
网站鉴别出你是常客
You were identified by the website as a frequent visitor.
这不可能 我...
That's insane. I...
我把笔记本电脑给你们
I'll give you my laptop.
你们随便查
You can look through it all you want.
我从没有去过你们说的这个什么网站
I never went to whatever this place is you're talking about.
我觉得他没撒谎
I think he's telling the truth.
西格比的电脑里没有任何证据
There's nothing on Higby's laptop
证明他上过非自愿独身者网
that says he's been to the incel site.
那网站为什么要把他的名字提供给我们
Well, then why did Incel Uprising give us his name?
因为他们搞错了
Because they screwed up.
IP地址是他的咖啡馆的
They used the IP address from his coffee shop's router.
所以就认为是他的电脑登录了网站
Assumed it was his laptop.
所以不是西格比
So it wasn't Higby.
好消息是嫌犯是顾客中的一个 对吗
Well, the good news is that it's probably a customer, right?
对 但是事情没有这么简单
Uh, you're right. But it's not that simple.
我们查了路由器 锁定了一台电脑
We checked the router. Identified a computer that was in use
每次有人在那登录网站 这台电脑都在线
every time the incel website was visited from the shop.
不过那台电脑用的是虚拟专用网络
But that laptop is on a VPN.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表