When they were found, they didn't have wedding rings on.
- 一个都没戴吗 - 没有
- None of them? - Nope.
所以说他留着戒指作为战利品
So he takes the ring as a trophy.
这意味着什么
What does that mean?
戒指代表着浪漫 对吗
Ring means romance, right?
在某种程度上 也代表占有
Mm, possession in a way.
也许他想让自己觉得
Maybe he wants to feel
他是将她们从她们的丈夫那里偷过来的
like he's stealing them from their husbands.
所以说 如果他对性着迷
Okay, so if he's sexually obsessed,
那么他可能先会观察她们
then maybe he observed them first.
铸博 我们去和桑托斯的丈夫聊聊
Jubal, we'll go talk to Santos's husband,
看看他知不知道有谁在盯着他老婆
see if knows anyone with eyes on her.
- 铸博 - 啊 好的
- Jubal. - Uh, yeah.
好的 听起来挺好
Yeah. That sounds good.
我去让斯科拉和蒂凡尼
I'll tell Scola and Tiffany
和其他受害者的丈夫们聊聊
to talk to the husbands of the other victims.
捆绑受害者们的电线
The wire used to tie up the victims,
不是用方结打结的
that wasn't 14-gauge electrical wiring
十四号♥电线 是吧
tied with a square knot, was it?
猜得挺准
Good guess.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是纽约办公处的铸博·瓦伦汀特工总管
Hey, uh, this is ASAC Jubal Valentine from the New York office.
我能否和你们的战略空军司令瑞纳·特伦霍姆聊聊吗
Uh, can I speak to your SAC, Rina Trenholm please?
好的 很好 多谢
All right, great. Thanks.
用餐愉快
Enjoy.
嗨 瑞纳
Hey, Rina.
你好啊
Hey, you.
最近怎么样啊
Hi, how you doing?
我给你买♥♥了杯咖啡
Uh, I got you a coffee.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
你还是喝黑咖啡吗
You still take it black?
你知道的
You know it.
谢谢你赶来
Thanks for coming.
没事 反正我也正好在市里
No, I was actually in the city anyway.
我要在市中心开一个网络犯罪工作组的会议
I've got a Cybercrime task force meeting in midtown.
好的 在纽瓦克一切顺利吗
Oh, good. How are things in Newark?
你在战略空军司令部...两年了 对吗
You've been SAC for what? Two years now, right?
对的 挺好的
Yeah. Uh, it's good.
挺忙的
It's busy.
所以是什么事 你不是想聊聊吗
So what's up? You wanted to talk.
你还记得柯瑞·麦克梅吗
You remember Cory McMay?
他奸♥杀♥了那个北部的女人
Raped and killed that woman upstate?
是的
Ah. Yeah, Jubal.
我记得他 怎么了
I remember Cory McMay. What about him?
我们遇到了连环杀人案 三名女性被奸♥杀♥
We caught a serial murder case. Three women, raped and killed.
用电线绑住的
Bound with wire.
电线型号♥
用电线绑住的
Bound with wire.
电线型号♥
用的也是麦克梅用的那种 AWG14
The same kind McMay used, 14-gauge electrical.
电线型号♥
用的也是麦克梅用的那种 AWG14
The same kind McMay used, 14-gauge electrical.
哇哦 还有呢
Wow. And?
三个人手上的戒指都不见了
All three of 'em were missing a wedding ring.
麦克梅的受害者也是如此
Which McMay's victim was missing hers.
当时我们认为这无关紧要 但现在...
At the time, we thought that was irrelevant but now...
现在你不这么认为 为什么
Yeah, and now you're thinking it isn't. Why?
尸体同样是在威彻斯特北部发现的
Also the bodies were found in north Westchester.
麦克梅生活的地方
Which is where McMay lived.
尸体上打的结也是方形的
And... and the bodies were tied with a square knot,
与麦克梅用的一样
which McMay used.
但我也打方形结 铸博
Right. I use a square knot, Jubal.
- 难道我杀了她们吗 - 呃...
- Did I kill them? - Uh...
麦克梅已经是八年前的案子了 他被判了三十年起底
McMay's case was eight years ago. He's serving 30 to life.
无论凶手是谁 都不可能是他
I mean, whoever killed your victims, it wasn't McMay.
对的 你说的没错 但也许...
Yeah, yeah. No, no, of course. But, uh, maybe
有人受到了他的影响 模仿他的犯罪手段...
he influenced somebody, a copycat type of...
有可能
Yeah.
或者...
Or...
我们犯错了
You know, maybe we made a mistake.
不好意思 你是说麦克梅是无罪的吗
I'm sorry. You think McMay was innocent?
你认为我们抓错人了
You think we put away the wrong guy?
也不是不可能
It's not impossible.
不可能
Yeah. It is.
麦克梅是个有暴♥力♥犯罪史的瘾君子
It... McMay was a meth head with a history of violence.
他在法庭上撒谎
He lied on the stand.
并且 被害人身上有他的DNA
And by the way, his DNA was on the murder victim.
但他也有证人证明他不在场
Yeah. And he had an alibi witness.
对 但是没人相信 包括你
Yeah, who nobody believed, including you.
我觉得我不能完全相信...
Well, I mean, can't really trust my...
你我都清楚 那段时间发生了很多事
Think we both know there was a lot going on at the time.
我酗酒
I was drinking.
婚姻岌岌可危
My marriage was collapsing.
是的 我记得
Yeah, no. I remember.
- 并且我们... - 对
- And you and I were... - Yeah.
我记得
I... I remember.
就像我说的 发生了很多事情
Well, like I said, there was a lot going on.
麦克梅的事 铁证如山
McMay was solid.
DNA不会说谎 铸博 你了解这一点
DNA doesn't lie, Jubal. You know that.
是的
Yeah.
模仿作案倒是挺有意思
And the copycat idea, that's interesting.
我会调查一下
I'd look into that.
铸博...
And Jubal, um...
我正和副局长商量
I'm talking with the deputy director
让我主管反恐部门
about the counterterrorism unit about running it.
目前虽然只是谈话 但我觉得有希望
It's just talk right now but I'm hopeful.
如果有人开始乱调查以前的事 对我没什么好处
People asking awkward questions about an old case won't help.
- 了解 - 懂了吗
- Got it. - Yeah?
懂了
Mm. Yeah.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我完全不知道你们在说什么
I can't wrap my head around any of this.
你们发现碧翠丝在湖里 她是怎么到那去的
You found Bea in a lake? How did she get there?
我们正在调查
That's what we're trying to find out.
桑托斯先生 您能讲述一下
Mr. Santos, can you tell
她失踪那晚发生了什么事吗
us what happened the night she disappeared?
你们还找到了另外两个女人对吗
Well, you found two other women, right?
- 她们是谁 - 很抱歉
- Who are they? - I'm sorry.
我们不能提及别的受害人
We can't talk about the other victims.
你们至少有个怀疑对象吧
Do you at least have a suspect?
目前还没有
We can't get into that either.
自从碧翠丝失踪之后
Ever since Bea's gone missing,
你们警方会说的只有"我们什么都不能说"
all you cops can say is "We can't say anything."
现在她死了 你们还是告诉我这些鬼话吗
Now she's dead and you're giving me the same crap?
我想知道我妻子到底发生了什么
I want to know what happened to my wife!
我们很理解您 先生
Sir, we understand that.
并且我们想要帮您
Okay? And we want to help.
但您帮助我们的最好方法
But the best way for us to
就是回答我们的问题
do that is for you to answer our questions.
您妻子失踪那晚她人在哪里
Where was your wife the night she disappeared?
碧翠丝在附近一家餐厅运营酒吧
Bea tends bar at a local restaurant.
原料直供的那种
You know, farm-to-table and all that.
他们午夜打烊 她通常凌晨一点到家
All right. They close at midnight. She's usually back by 1:00.
那晚她给我发短♥信♥
And she texted me that night.
说她二十分钟内到家
She said she'd be home in 20 minutes.
这是我最后一次收到她的消息
That's the last I heard from her.
好的
Okay.
她有提到什么人跟踪或骚扰她吗
Okay, did she mention anybody stalking or harassing her?
没有 她只说酒吧里有酒鬼撞了她
No, just drunks hitting on her at the bar.
她有提到谁的名字吗
Did she mention anyone by name?
她身边有什么令她烦恼的
I mean, somebody that worried her
或者太殷勤的人吗
or was maybe a little too attentive?
没有
No.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表